MAGA 50 Yeas Ago Today

More 1969 MAGA, Morons:

Vietnam War Fast Facts - CNN

"March 16, 1968 - My Lai Massacre - About 400 women, children and elderly men are massacred by US forces in the village of My Lai in South Vietnam. Lieutenant William L. Calley Jr. is later court-martialed for leading the raid and sentenced to life in prison for his role but is released in 1974 when a federal court overturns the conviction. Calley is the only soldier ever convicted in connection with the event.

"April 1970 - Invasion of Cambodia - US President Richard Nixon orders US and South Vietnamese troops to invade border areas in Cambodia and destroy supply centers set up by the North Vietnamese. The invasion sparks more anti-war protests, and on June 3, 1970, Nixon announces the completion of troop withdrawal.

"May 4, 1970 - National Guard units fire into a group of demonstrators at Kent State University in Ohio. The shots kill four students and wound nine others. Anti-war demonstrations and riots occur on hundreds of other campuses throughout May."

More 1969 MAGA, Morons:

"March 16, 1968 - My Lai Massacre - About 400 women, children and elderly men are massacred by US forces in the village of My Lai in South Vietnam. Lieutenant William L. Calley Jr. is later court-martialed for leading the raid and sentenced to life in prison for his role but is released in 1974 when a federal court overturns the conviction. Calley is the only soldier ever convicted in connection with the event.

"April 1970 - Invasion of Cambodia - US President Richard Nixon orders US and South Vietnamese troops to invade border areas in Cambodia and destroy supply centers set up by the North Vietnamese. The invasion sparks more anti-war protests, and on June 3, 1970, Nixon announces the completion of troop withdrawal.

"May 4, 1970 - National Guard units fire into a group of demonstrators at Kent State University in Ohio. The shots kill four students and wound nine others. Anti-war demonstrations and riots occur on hundreds of other campuses throughout May."

How's Pol Pot workin' out for ya, comrade?

More 1969 MAGA, Morons:

Ask Fred, Bigot
Fred_Hampton.jpg

"Fred Hampton (August 30, 1948 – December 4, 1969) was an American activist and revolutionary,[2] chairman of the Illinois chapter of the Black Panther Party(BPP), and deputy chairman of the national BPP. Hampton and fellow Black Panther Mark Clark were murdered during a raid by a tactical unit of the Cook County State's Attorney's Office, in conjunction with the Chicago Police Department and the Federal Bureau of Investigation in December 1969.[3]"

Fred Hampton - Wikipedia

More 1969 MAGA, Morons:

Ask Fred, Bigot
Fred_Hampton.jpg

"Fred Hampton (August 30, 1948 – December 4, 1969) was an American activist and revolutionary,[2] chairman of the Illinois chapter of the Black Panther Party(BPP), and deputy chairman of the national BPP. Hampton and fellow Black Panther Mark Clark were murdered during a raid by a tactical unit of the Cook County State's Attorney's Office, in conjunction with the Chicago Police Department and the Federal Bureau of Investigation in December 1969.[3]"

Fred Hampton - Wikipedia

He went to the same high school as my Mom.
They killed the shit out of him, eh comrade?

More 1969 MAGA, Morons:

Ask Fred, Bigot
Fred_Hampton.jpg

Fred Hampton - Wikipedia

Nobody kills like Chicago pigs, Kulak
Fred_Hampton_murder_scene_bedroom_bloody_mattress.jpg

"That's Fred Hampton."
"Is he dead?... Bring him out."
"He's barely alive.
"He'll make it."

"The injured Panthers claimed to hear two shots, which Hampton's supporters claimed were fired point blank at Hampton's head.[27] According to Johnson, one officer then said:

"'He's good and dead now.'"

MAGA much?

Fred Hampton - Wikipedia

More 1969 MAGA, Morons:

Ask Fred, Bigot
Fred_Hampton.jpg

Fred Hampton - Wikipedia

Nobody kills like Chicago pigs, Kulak
Fred_Hampton_murder_scene_bedroom_bloody_mattress.jpg

"That's Fred Hampton."
"Is he dead?... Bring him out."
"He's barely alive.
"He'll make it."

"The injured Panthers claimed to hear two shots, which Hampton's supporters claimed were fired point blank at Hampton's head.[27] According to Johnson, one officer then said:

"'He's good and dead now.'"

MAGA much?

Fred Hampton - Wikipedia

They killed him fucking dead.
He was so dead....they had to cancel the revolution.

Forum List

Back