Madison WI Police Chief should be ASHAMED; Asks for "forgiveness" for cops who defend themselves!

"Yes Boston cops should apologize to the community that knew the bombers."

In case anyone missed it...thats the exact quote of resident black leftist Aclepias.

That Boston cops...should have to apologize for shooting the terrorist/cop killer/marathon bomber.

#TerroristCopKillerBomberLivesMatter
Nothing more amusing than people that need support from others and willing to bend the truth to get it. :laugh:

Ascleapias.....just said Boston police should APOLOGIZE for shooting the marathon bomber/cop killer/terrorist.

Wow.
Sure did. They should apologize to all the bombers loved ones and say "I wish there could have been another way".

You are a fucking retard.

A TERRORIST just bombed a marathon...killed 3 including a child...shot an MIT cop and killed him....and was shooting at cops and throwing explosives at them.....

AND YOU WANT THE COPS TO APOLOGIZE??????

You might be the most ignorant person on USMB.
What does that have to do with the people that loved the terrorist and have to deal with ignorant mother fuckers like you? In my opinion I would love to see the cops apologize. I dont expect it because I'm sure most think like you that doing so means they were wrong in killing him.

Its amazing how low intellect people dont realize an apology does not mean you did something wrong. It means you are sorry the results of your actions hurt someone.

I disagree. An apology is admitting you have done something wrong. Why apologize if you have done nothing wrong?

Ascleapias.....just said Boston police should APOLOGIZE for shooting the marathon bomber/cop killer/terrorist.

Wow.
Sure did. They should apologize to all the bombers loved ones and say "I wish there could have been another way".

A TERRORIST just bombed a marathon...killed 3 including a child...shot an MIT cop and killed him....and was shooting at cops and throwing explosives at them.....

What does that have to do with the people that loved the terrorist and have to deal with ignorant mother fuckers like you? In my opinion I would love to see the cops apologize. I dont expect it because I'm sure most think like you that doing so means they were wrong in killing him.

What about Fort Hood? A female cop shot that terrorist to stop him.

Tell me....should that cop apologize to him for shooting him and paralyzing him?

Be consistent with your logic before you answer....

Its amazing how low intellect people dont realize an apology does not mean you did something wrong. It means you are sorry the results of your actions hurt someone.

I disagree. An apology is admitting you have done something wrong. Why apologize if you have done nothing wrong?
No an apology is not admitting you have done something wrong. You are thinking of an admission of guilt.

a·pol·o·gy
əˈpäləjē/
noun
  1. 1.
    a regretful acknowledgment of an offense or failure.

Wow.

Tell me....should that cop apologize to him for shooting him and paralyzing him?

Why should she apologize to the terrorist? Youre an bundle of emotions today arent you? :laugh:

Wow.

Why should she apologize to the terrorist? Youre an bundle of emotions today arent you? :laugh:

Shouldnt she apologize to his family for paralyzing him...just as you say Boston cops should apologize to the terrorists family?

Be consistent in your logic...or shut tha hell up haha.

So...Fort Hood. Apologize?

Shouldnt she apologize to his family for paralyzing him...just as you say Boston cops should apologize to the terrorists family?

You sound confused. Which is it? Should she apologize to the terrorist or should she apologize to the the family of the terrorist? Be careful. I know you like to bend my answers. I must have hurt your feelings badly at some point.
laugh.gif

You sound confused. Which is it? Should she apologize to the terrorist or should she apologize to the the family of the terrorist? Be careful. I know you like to bend my answers. I must have hurt your feelings badly at some point.
laugh.gif

You're the one saying cops who shoot a terrorist should apologize at all...to anyone.

Im asking YOU. Does the Fort Hood cop who shot Hassan and paralyzed him need to apologize TO ANYONE?

Also legal thresh holds for settlements are lower than criminal preemptive,,,apologizing just lost that. Trays parents got money simply because Zimmerman was charged........

Also legal thresh holds for settlements are lower than criminal preemptive,,,apologizing just lost that. Trays parents got money simply because Zimmerman was charged........

Not surprising. Especially with people around here saying cops who shot the Boston tterrorists.....somehow need to aapologize for something.

laugh.gif

You're the one saying cops who shoot a terrorist should apologize at all...to anyone.

Im asking YOU. Does the Fort Hood cop who shot Hassan and paralyzed him need to apologize TO ANYONE?
What do you mean by "need". How would I know if she needed to apologize to anyone? I dont know her.

laugh.gif

What do you mean by "need". How would I know if she needed to apologize to anyone? I dont know her.
'
You dont know the Boston cops either.

Ok...should she apologize?

laugh.gif

'

What does that have to do with the Fort Hood cop needing to apologize?

laugh.gif

'

You said Boston cops should apologize to the terrorists family.

Should Fort Hood cop apologize to Hassans family for paralyzing their loved one?

Ive asked like ten times. Why cant you answer? Seems like such an obvious answer.

laugh.gif

'

Should Fort Hood cop apologize to Hassans family for paralyzing their loved one?

Ive asked like ten times. Why cant you answer? Seems like such an obvious answer.
I'm playing with your head since you seem to like lying and hoping for public support. Cant you tell?

'

I'm playing with your head since you seem to like lying and hoping for public support. Cant you tell?

Sure you are buddy.

You want cops to apologize after shooting terrorists. And now wont answer questions. Guess thats that.

Hmmm. Wont answer huh? Figured you wouldnt. I should've stopped asking after the 8th time.

I most definitely get what it is that you are saying here, but to me, no one should ever have to apologize for standing up for themselves.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back