Madison WI Police Chief should be ASHAMED; Asks for "forgiveness" for cops who defend themselves!

I think Madison just put itself in line for big lawsuit lotto payout

Sure did thanks to Chief Dumbass.

Every trial lawyer in the Midwest just heard this apology and plea for forgiveness and thought CHA CHING!!! Already have admission of wrong doing!

Chief just cost the taxpayer millions with this limp wristed appeasement. Pathetic lack of leadership.

I dont see an admission of wrong doing.

"Reconciliation cannot begin without my stating 'I am sorry,' and I don't think I can say this enough. I am sorry,"

"
rec·on·cil·i·a·tion
ˌrekənˌsilēˈāSH(ə)n/
noun
  1. 1.
    the restoration of friendly relations."

Yes he thinks so.

SO...as a former Atlanta zone 3 cop...let me begin my apologies:

Im sorry to any criminal thug I ever arrested. Im sorry I had to hold you accountable to the laws passed by your elected peers.

Im sorry to the dozens of idiots who fought me on duty. I defended myself...and should've just let you guys act out your anger. Even if it meant my life. Im sorry for that self preservation instinct.

I apologize to all the drunk drivers I arrested. You were just having a good time. Im sure you would've made it home ok.

To all the thieves...I beg forgiveness. Sure you stole other people's shit...but hey...you needed it. And they can buy another one anyway right? Im so so sorry.

To thr asshole with a shotgun trying to kill his wife that we fought and the gun went off and still have birdshot in my knee from....IM SORRY. Im sure the bitch had it coming...I shoulds minded my own business...and you wouldnt be doing 40 years in a Georgia concrete cell. Please forgive me.

Oh...who else? OH! How could I forget...the drug dealers. Im sorry I stopped you from selling poison to kids and their parents and stopping your gang activity to recruit 10 year olds are your mules. Im sorry. Im sorry sorry sorry.

If only they can forgive me. Hope the cop.haters will accept my apologies.
Dont let your hyperbole give it away you are so emotional.

Yeah...on this topic I am emotional. A cop defending his life should not have to apologize or ask for forgiveness.

Shitheads like you who have never risked your safety on behalf of others will never understand that from your bubble of comfort and safety that cops and our military provide.
Usually they are not apologizing while defending their lives. They are doing so after they have had time to think about their actions.

I've risked my safety on behalf of others so you dont know what you are talking about .....as usual.

No you havent.

And you make it sound like they sat down, reflected, and felt some need to repent and apologize. Bullshit. No one needs to apologize for defending themselves.

Whats next? Do SEALs and Marines need to apologize and ask the Middle East for forgiveness for going after criminal and terrorists Arabs?
They should sit down and reflect if they take a human life. Thats why they have to get counseling. Yes you do need to apologize for having to take a life. There are others that are affected by your actions.

Dont deflect. The middle east is not the US.

Are you fucking kidding? A person who takes a life in SELF DEFENSE should have to apologize? ??

Should Boston cops apologize for killing one of the marathon bombers in that shootout???? Should they asked the community to forgive them for that?

People who think like you...are the reason this country has some dark days ahead of it.

"Reconciliation cannot begin without my stating 'I am sorry,' and I don't think I can say this enough. I am sorry,"

"
rec·on·cil·i·a·tion
ˌrekənˌsilēˈāSH(ə)n/
noun
  1. 1.

Police payout all the time with out admitting wrong doing...not to mention...any lawyer can twist this into an admission if its not.

You cant ask for "forgiveness" unless you committed some immoral act that needs forgiving.

Chief Dumbass went ahead and said his guy needs forgiveness. Whether he did anything wrong...well that is still under investigation. According to his boss though...he must have if hes pleading for us to forgive him.

Dont let your hyperbole give it away you are so emotional.

Yeah...on this topic I am emotional. A cop defending his life should not have to apologize or ask for forgiveness.

Shitheads like you who have never risked your safety on behalf of others will never understand that from your bubble of comfort and safety that cops and our military provide.
Usually they are not apologizing while defending their lives. They are doing so after they have had time to think about their actions.

I've risked my safety on behalf of others so you dont know what you are talking about .....as usual.

No you havent.

And you make it sound like they sat down, reflected, and felt some need to repent and apologize. Bullshit. No one needs to apologize for defending themselves.

Whats next? Do SEALs and Marines need to apologize and ask the Middle East for forgiveness for going after criminal and terrorists Arabs?
They should sit down and reflect if they take a human life. Thats why they have to get counseling. Yes you do need to apologize for having to take a life. There are others that are affected by your actions.

Are you fucking kidding? A person who takes a life in SELF DEFENSE should have to apologize? ??

Should Boston cops apologize for killing one of the marathon bombers in that shootout???? Should they asked the community to forgive them for that?

People who think like you...are the reason this country has some dark days ahead of it.
It shouldnt be mandatory but we already know people have mental issues over killing regardless if its in self defense or not. Those mental issues lead to people snapping or making poor decisions later.

Yes Boston cops should apologize to the community that knew the bombers.

I look forward to the dark days ahead. People of color need to be front and center. People who think like you are little more than barbarians stuck in fear and unable to evolve. I'm glad you are dying off.

"
rec·on·cil·i·a·tion
ˌrekənˌsilēˈāSH(ə)n/
noun
  1. 1.

Police payout all the time with out admitting wrong doing...not to mention...any lawyer can twist this into an admission if its not.
Price of doing business. An attorney can twist a lot of things but they cant prove they can read minds. Besides there will be another attorney on the other side shooting down the other attorneys twist.

"
rec·on·cil·i·a·tion
ˌrekənˌsilēˈāSH(ə)n/
noun
  1. 1.

Yep. The worst lawyer in Wisconsin could win this case.

Opening statement. ..."Ladies and gentlemen of the jury...the Chief of Madison Police has already apologized and asked for forgiveness. In our hearts...maybe we can grant his request and forgive him. But...how many of you would escape accountability from Madison Police if you did something wrong...and just said sorry and asked forgiveness? We'd all go home with a ticket."

Chief Dumbass just forfeited millions of taxpayer dollars. Every lawyer in Wisconsin is bidding for that family's lawsuit now.

No you havent.

It shouldnt be mandatory but we already know people have mental issues over killing regardless if its in self defense or not. Those mental issues lead to people snapping or making poor decisions later.

Yes Boston cops should apologize to the community that knew the bombers.

I look forward to the dark days ahead. People of color need to be front and center. People who think like you are little more than barbarians stuck in fear and unable to evolve. I'm glad you are dying off.

HOLY FUCK!!!!

I hope the rest of USMB just saw this post by this moron.

He just said Boston Police should APOLOGIZE for killing the Boston marathon bomber/cop killer!!!

Wow. Just wow.

Ascleapias.....just said Boston police should APOLOGIZE for shooting the marathon bomber/cop killer/terrorist.

Wow.

"
rec·on·cil·i·a·tion
ˌrekənˌsilēˈāSH(ə)n/
noun
  1. 1.

Yep. The worst lawyer in Wisconsin could win this case.

Opening statement. ..."Ladies and gentlemen of the jury...the Chief of Madison Police has already apologized and asked for forgiveness. In our hearts...maybe we can grant his request and forgive him. But...how many of you would escape accountability from Madison Police if you did something wrong...and just said sorry and asked forgiveness? We'd all go home with a ticket."

Chief Dumbass just forfeited millions of taxpayer dollars. Every lawyer in Wisconsin is bidding for that family's lawsuit now.
Doubt that. The PD's attorney....
"Ladies and gentlemen of the jury...the chief understands that reconciliation can only begin with forgiveness. In his apology he rightly asked for that in order to be a more effective chief and build a path to cooperation between the PD and the community. No where in the cheifs apology was an admission that anything was done wrong or handled improperly.Do you see any such admission of wrond ong in his words? Me either. Thank you."

Its amazing how low intellect people dont realize an apology does not mean you did something wrong. It means you are sorry the results of your actions hurt someone.
No, the thug that got shot is the result of his own actions. The cop did his job, deserves a medal.

"Yes Boston cops should apologize to the community that knew the bombers."

In case anyone missed it...thats the exact quote of resident black leftist Aclepias.

That Boston cops...should have to apologize for shooting the terrorist/cop killer/marathon bomber.

#TerroristCopKillerBomberLivesMatter

Its amazing how low intellect people dont realize an apology does not mean you did something wrong. It means you are sorry the results of your actions hurt someone.

He asked for "forgiveness". Thats an admission of guilt. Before the investigation is even done.

IF....big IF....its found the cop committed a crime...sure. Then he can do this.

But hes bowing down to the spoiled brat white hipsters and anarchists and thugs. COMPLETELY throwing his officer under the bus.

What if YOU were under investigation for killing someone...in self defense or not. And yo lawyer publicly aapologized ad asked the community to forgive you...before the investigation was even over??? THAT lawyer's firm would fire him that day.

Yet...this chief cowardly throws his officer under a bus.
You must not know what forgiveness means. That has nothing to do with guilt. I may ask my wife for forgiveness because I hurt her feelings by watching basketball instead of a movie on lifetime. Doesnt mean I'm wrong. It just means I am acknowledging the fact I made her feel bad.

But you chose to make her feel bad. You could've watched lifetime.

Should cops apologize for choosing to defend themselves...just because a bunch of losers feel bad when a thug who attacks a cop gets what he gets??
They should if they want a peaceful job. I have a CO turned Sheriff as a neighbor and he cant stand stupid LEOs that dont get that their job is harder if they create bad will in the community.
Tell that to the thugs attacking the police.

Ascleapias.....just said Boston police should APOLOGIZE for shooting the marathon bomber/cop killer/terrorist.

Wow.
Sure did. They should apologize to all the bombers loved ones and say "I wish there could have been another way".

You are a fucking retard.

A TERRORIST just bombed a marathon...killed 3 including a child...shot an MIT cop and killed him....and was shooting at cops and throwing explosives at them.....

AND YOU WANT THE COPS TO APOLOGIZE??????

You might be the most ignorant person on USMB.

Forum List

Back