Maddow Meltdown: In Defense To OAN Lawsuit, Host Argues Her Words Are Not Actually Facts

You are implying that there is no other side to all the stories in the media? Good luck proving that claim.

TELL EVERYONE "the other side" to the Unabomber's story. Please. Let's hear it. And, ... good luck.

When you finish with that, what's "the other side" to Lee Harvey Oswald's story?
How about Randy Kraft's? You know, the homosexual mass murderer. Tell everybody "The other side."

You are implying that there is no other side to all the stories in the media? Good luck proving that claim.

TELL EVERYONE "the other side" to the Unabomber's story. Please. Let's hear it. And, ... good luck.

When you finish with that, what's "the other side" to Lee Harvey Oswald's story?
How about Randy Kraft's? You know, the homosexual mass murderer. Tell everybody "The other side."

Again..... are you saying there is no other side to all the stories in the media? Good luck with that claim.

I never watch MSNBC, for I feel that its giving airtime to a certain "reverend" is outrageous, but I commend Ms. M. for admitting that she does not give the facts!

They both con their audiences in the same way. The conned just don't realize it.

Fortunately we have the All Knowing, All Brilliant Mac1958 to sort everything out for us.
Oh the glory of reading whatever it is you have to say. It's hard to contain my breathless joy and wonder.

And I see their words, thought processes and tactics emulated here, daily.

And, more and more, in real life.

That's what has me worried.

I have read too many of your supercilious posts already, which add nothing to any discussion.
My Ignore List just grew by you.

Maddow, Hannity, Joy Reid, Limbaugh, they're all just Division Pimps. They have a vested professional interest in misleading people and dividing us.

Not that I'd be particularly fond of Dr. Maddow... but, whoever thinks she and Limbaugh are even in the same universe in terms of journalistic standards clearly has lost more than just a few marbles.

Maddow, Hannity, Joy Reid, Limbaugh, they're all just Division Pimps. They have a vested professional interest in misleading people and dividing us.

Not that I'd be particularly fond of Dr. Maddow... but, whoever thinks she and Limbaugh are even in the same universe in terms of journalistic standards clearly has lost more than just a few marbles.
As well, anyone who thought that I was saying that would be suffering from the same scarcity of marbles.

As well, anyone who thought that I was saying that would be suffering from the same scarcity of marbles.

That's even more benighted than your usual passive-aggressive pap. Explain how a "professional interest" (!) in "misleading people" is compatible with "journalistic standards".

Naw, don't. It quite obviously isn't. You've been running your mouth, Both-Sides-Bullshit dribbling out uncontrollably and unchecked, as usual. "Division pimps". Sounded nice, didn't it, when you included it into your shallow, stereotypical blab.

That's even more benighted than your usual passive-aggressive pap. Explain how a "professional interest" (!) in "misleading people" is compatible with "journalistic standards".

Naw, don't. It quite obviously isn't. You've been running your mouth, Both-Sides-Bullshit dribbling out uncontrollably and unchecked, as usual. "Division pimps". Sounded nice, didn't it, when you included it into your shallow, stereotypical blab.
You brought up "journalistic standards", not me. That's known as a "straw man argument". Such intellectual dishonesty doesn't work on me.

I can understand how someone like you would hate being compared to or equated with, at any level or to degree whatsoever, people you so loathe.

I just don't care.

Sorry.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back