Maddow Meltdown: In Defense To OAN Lawsuit, Host Argues Her Words Are Not Actually Facts

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
HER WORDS ARE NOT ACTUALLY FACTS???....CASE CLOSED!

If that's the case, Maddow needs to air a disclaimer before every broadcast stating that the shows content is strictly her opinion and anti-Trump propaganda.

Read more at mobile.twitter.com ... see video

The left becomes further from truth and reality as each day pssses!

I find it astounding that anyone actually watches her program.
They're all the same; sewing chaos, ignorance, illusion, spectacle and division to an utterly economically cucked population of lazy fucks waiting on some aristocrat to come save them from the society we all participate in and cooperate with.

Some watch her, some watch Hannity.

Some people are fine with being conned and getting just one side of a story.

I watch both (on youtube mostly) but I use my Pravda/ Izvestia filter.
".... Pravda and Izvestia, meant "the truth" and "the news" respectively, a popular saying was "there's no truth in Pravda and no news in Izvestia"."

Greg

I watch both (on youtube mostly) but I use my Pravda/ Izvestia filter.
".... Pravda and Izvestia, meant "the truth" and "the news" respectively, a popular saying was "there's no truth in Pravda and no news in Izvestia"."

Greg
They're informative to watch in terms of what the wings are thinking, but they're sure as hell not providing the whole, honest story.

The problem is that most of their viewers don't CARE about getting the whole, honest story.

IS Mad Cow a diagnosis as well as a nickname.

It is a diagnosis...

"Mad cow disease, also called Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease (CJD), is a fatal disease that slowly destroys the brain and spinal cord in cattle. People cannot get mad cow disease. However, in rare cases they can get a human form of mad cow disease called variant Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease (vCJD), which is also fatal."

The symptom of lacking brain function is certainly present.

Hannity is unabashedly pro-Trump and often repetitive, but not a congenital liar like Maddow.
Sure he is, you just like the sound of his lies better. Corporate state media knows exactly what it's doing; camp-based entertainment reality tv.

ALL the media Division Pimps should start and end their shows with disclaimers.

From Maddow to Hannity.

There's a lot of people out there who take this shit seriously, like Pro Wrestling.
You're as predictable as the sun rise

Hannity is unabashedly pro-Trump and often repetitive, but not a congenital liar like Maddow.
Sure he is, you just like the sound of his lies better. Corporate state media knows exactly what it's doing; camp-based entertainment reality tv.
Deflection is all you have

Deflection is all you have
Oh I think you should keep watching Hannity.

Forum List

Back