Mad Maxin in MPLS

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
IF you're a carjacker MPLS is the place to be. POlice politely mind their own business as MR govt wants and you are free to ply your trade. Had the daughters first car up for sale. Chased offCouple of losers who wanted it for nothing, now I'm thinkin maybe I should hold onto it case an unexpected run into MPLS is required. This way I could Max it up without costing me an arm and a leg, Never yet lost at bumper cars.
LILEKS (James) :: The Bleat 2020 MONDAY

The bad guys - and they are bad, bad people, and I will leave it for those with more generosity of spirit to consider their possible path to redemption - produced a gun, as you see, and demanded the housekeeper’s purse.

She declined.

The bad man - and he may not be a man, technically; possibly a juvenile, and I will leave it for those deeply concerned with the effect of treating juveniles as adults in the criminal justice system, instead of considering the factors that may have bent this twig as it grew - fired three times into the car’s window.

She wasn’t hit. She started her car and rammed the vehicle that blocked her. Whereupon the bad guys got in the car and fled. Whereupon she gave chase.

Unwise, but impressive.

The did that to me, too. They seized one vehicle of mine in conjunction with an attempted murder by arranged "accident" and made two violent attempts at another. Now they are slandering my credit and using more violence and extortion to collect fraudulently alleged medical and certain other debts from me.

Extortioners, pawn shop owners, gun dealers, debt collectors, bail bondsmen, and payday lenders are always prepared with the tow companies, city cops, and tag-and-title shops on their side for a successful carjacking or “repossession” of any vehicle at law, especially if its present owner can be eliminated as a contestant for the title in a court of law

1610237104773.png

Forum List

Back