An Appeal From Michael Moore To MAGA Nation -- "I Don't Want You To Die"...really, Mike? even if you think they are 'white supremacists'?

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Reaction score
maybe Sleepy Joe should convey this message as President of the United States!

Angelo

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Michael Moore. :71:
I'm embarrassed to say I thought Fahrenheit 9/11 wasn't too bad, at the time in 2004 but it turns out it was all about attacking the Bush Administration and Republicans, not really an honest perspective on everything. Obama was an extension of Bush at best, and Moore never once criticized him that I'm aware of. Same goes for the Clinton's.

fncceo

Platinum Member
Reaction score
If you don't want to die ... stay out from in between Moore and his next meal.

michael_moore360_833678108-1280x720.jpg

deanrd

Gold Member
Reaction score

More white nationalists are running for state or federal office than in any other election in modern history, according to the Southern Poverty Law Center. Some of these candidates are proud, card-carrying Nazis, while others have had more subtle flirtations with the “alt-right.”

-----------
I'm not sure why the denial. Racist groups are an important part of the GOP coalition.

Andylusion

Gold Member
Reaction score
Michael Moore. :71:
I'm embarrassed to say I thought Fahrenheit 9/11 wasn't too bad, at the time in 2004 but it turns out it was all about attacking the Bush Administration and Republicans, not really an honest perspective on everything. Obama was an extension of Bush at best, and Moore never once criticized him that I'm aware of. Same goes for the Clinton's.
In Fahrenheit 9/11, there is a point where he takes a enlistment form to a member of Congress, and asks him to sign up his relatives to go fight in Afghanistan and Iraq.

In the movie, the clip is cut to make it look like the member of Congress stares at him in contempt.

In reality, the congress does pause a moment, because it seems like an odd request from a complete stranger, but then he replies that he would be happy to, and that his several of his relatives are already enlisted and deployed in Iraq.

Every single movie by Michael Moore has complete fabrications and misleading editing like this. He is a total liar to his very core.

... much like everything left-wing and Democrat honestly.

RoshawnMarkwees

Assimilationist
Reaction score

More white nationalists are running for state or federal office than in any other election in modern history, according to the Southern Poverty Law Center. Some of these candidates are proud, card-carrying Nazis, while others have had more subtle flirtations with the “alt-right.”

-----------
I'm not sure why the denial. Racist groups are an important part of the GOP coalition.
Sorry but the democrat party is the party of utter bigotry. Black segregationists and soft core white supremacists who believe blacks are inferior and in need of their help and sympathy.

keepitreal

Platinum Member
Reaction score
-----------
Yep...another first for Trump...the most votes from minorities for a Republican

Quasar44

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would very much like to see , the Evil bloated worm , Michael Moore pay the ultimate price

OP
basquebromance

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Reaction score
2,777 killed by Trump yesterday. Yes, killed by the leader who privately admitted in February and March that he knew it was “a plague,” that it was “airborne,” and that he purposely was going to keep it from the American public. He told people it was a hoax. He told them not to wear masks. He traveled the country holding mass superspreader rallies. In other words, he killed all these people. In one day, 2,777 dead. We’ll be at 4,000 dead a day in just a couple weeks. It’s a mass slaughter. His actions — and deliberate inactions — brought about this daily massacre. Remove him. Remove him now! 25th Amendment. Rapid impeachment. Physical arrest by law enforcement. Each one of us will know someone who will die in 2021. We voted him out. That wasn’t enough.

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List