Mad Dog Mattis Quotes

Kat

Retired Mod
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2008
WOW @ him. Love it.
(don't know if I put this in the correct place)

199af11d0cac364edc2c1891f06eae04.jpg

Last edited:
Yes our soldiers will be fighting and dying in glorious battle soon. It will be amazing. Go Trump!

My dad had to. My husband did. I assume you sat on your rear and played chicken. THEY love(d) this country.

Where should our soldiers be sent to die first? Well.. the MIDDLE EAST of course!!! May the die in glorious battle! Gooooo Trump!

It's okay honey bunch. You don't have to. The real men will protect us. :itsok:

Yes our soldiers will be fighting and dying in glorious battle soon. It will be amazing. Go Trump!

My dad had to. My husband did. I assume you sat on your rear and played chicken. THEY love(d) this country.
Thank you for your sacrifice. I hope when Trump sends other dads and husbands to die, he does it because it will help the country. And not for the reasons Dubya did.

Thank you for your sacrifice. I hope when Trump sends other dads and husbands to die, he does it because it will help the country. And not for the reasons Dubya did.

I do not disagree with that at all.

Where should our soldiers be sent to die first? Well.. the MIDDLE EAST of course!!! May the die in glorious battle! Gooooo Trump!

From what? Anyways I hope Trump convinces congress to vote for their medical bills after he sends them to die in the middle eastern religious madness.

From what? Anyways I hope Trump convinces congress to vote for their medical bills after he sends them to die in the middle eastern religious madness.

Which is better. Us over there, or them here killing us? Why don't you just cool it and not troll me? I will discuss, but you're merely trolling. We don't see eye to eye, which is fine, but the trolling is childish.
I don't like or want war. I hope things can be taken care of without it.

Last edited:

Oh, you know... the people that blew up the Trade Towers... the people that run over Americans... stab Americans... attack our embassies... attacked France. I'll keep you in mind the next time I need an example of Liberals who have their head so far up their own rectum that they've forgotten that enemies exist. Need a flash light?

Which is better. Us over there, or them here killing us? Why don't you just cool it and not troll me? I will discuss, but you're merely trolling. We don't see eye to eye, which is fine, but the trolling is childish.
I don't like or want war. I hope things can be take care of without it.
You mean he's posting as he normally does. He's not on this forum to discuss, he's here to troll.

Forum List

Back