Macy’s Transgender Parade

Trannies buy a lot of expensive clothes, I can see where Macy's would want to cater to them.

The business model has changed a lot in the department store racket since the miracle on 34th Street.
But why... they make up 1% of the population

You still don’t get that it’s what you wrote that’s gibberish.

I consign you to perpetual vapidity. Enjoy your ignorance and abundant stupidity. 👍
I'm never going to if you're too much of a bitch to voice it. It's almost like it only exists in your cuckolded imagination. 😄

Go ahead and believe that insult you whispered to me under your breath means something. A cuck like you would. 😄

I'm never going to if you're too much of a bitch to voice it. It's almost like it only exists in your cuckolded imagination. 😄

Go ahead and believe that insult you whispered to me under your breath means something. A cuck like you would. 😄
Jerk chicken’s new play-toy word is “cuck.”

Probably just another word he doesn’t grasp.

:laugh: :laughing0301:

Jerk chicken’s new play-toy word is “cuck.”

Probably just another word he doesn’t grasp.

:laugh: :laughing0301:
You're being made to bow your head in acceptance while we have our way with your culture and your country. In what way aren't you being cuckolded? 😄

Macy’s ‘non-binary and transgender extravaganza’

‘Inclusive’ means you must bow and cater to the mentally unstable as they dance nearly naked on a pedestal conducting simulated sex in public.

I’ll bet children are involved as well.

Maybe you survive the parade

I don’t shop at Macy’s and if they want to go down the Bud Light road fine by me.

I used to love Macy's even though it's expensive as heck, but I wasn't planning on watching the parade this year anyways.

If you are too lazy to seek to correct your own ignorant errors, I’ll happily just continue to note how lame you remain.

You’re welcome. 👍
I'm not lazy, I'm questioning it's existence beyond your little bitch feelings and imagination.

While we are talking about transgenders in the parade it’s appropriate to remind everyone November is Men’s Mental Health awareness month. Hope those guys get the help they desperately need

The announcers on TV for the parade will be bubbly and G rated while showing all of this as they sell it.

While we are talking about transgenders in the parade it’s appropriate to remind everyone November is Men’s Mental Health awareness month. Hope those guys get the help they desperately need
Well there's no lack of empathy from the mainstream if they need it. The only group it's still socially acceptable to shit are you cuck whites. No one cares about your feelings. That's why they're parading Trans folk around to begin with. :funnyface:

Forum List

Back