Macy’s Succumbs to Bidenomics, Layoffs and Store Closures

Form August 2016:

Macy's is closing another 100 stores

In a sign of how dramatically the retail shopping landscape is changing, Macy's is closing 100 of its stores nationwide.

Macy's (M) announced the closures Thursday. They represent about 15% of all Macy's department stores. The iconic retailer did not disclose the locations of stores, but said most of them will be shut down in early 2017.

2017:

2018:

2019:

I think you get the point. This has been going on for years, and not just with Macy's. As much as I dislike Biden, the store closing have about as much to do with him as they do Trump.

Form August 2016:

In a sign of how dramatically the retail shopping landscape is changing, Macy's is closing 100 of its stores nationwide.

Macy's (M) announced the closures Thursday. They represent about 15% of all Macy's department stores. The iconic retailer did not disclose the locations of stores, but said most of them will be shut down in early 2017.

2017:

2018:

2019:

I think you get the point. This has been going on for years, and not just with Macy's. As much as I dislike Biden, the store closing have about as much to do with him as they do Trump.
I blame Biden

Form August 2016:

2017:

2018:

2019:

It's much more closely tied to the dangerous, dirty, crime-ridden blue cities where these stores were located.

DemoKKKrat-run cities are not safe for most businesses.

Huh? Dow...

1/20/2021: 31,017.54
1/22/2024: 38,001.81

Is an increase of 22.5%

But at what cost to the taxpayers? The only reason Biden has had a strong market was because of the massive influx of the Federal Reserve's quantitative easing. Of course the market's going to stay up when you pump almost $9 trillion dollars into it.

qe.jpg

And in case you haven't noticed, Biden has ran the national debt up by over $6.5 trillion dollars in only three years, even through the pandemic has been over for more than 2 years. Biden has spent just about as much as Trump accrued. Of course, President Trump didn't really spend much during his first three years, and was about equal to Obama's spending for the same amount of time. But when the pandemic hit, massive spending became necessary to combat the economic effects of the pandemic.

Trump ran trillion dollar deficits his first three years
Obama had it down to $650 billion

Look at the real facts: Trump's first two years showed a lower deficit than Obama's first three years, and only increased because of a pandemic you zipperheads think he caused.

And your wonderful Biden has been running a yearly deficit even higher than Obama's.

spending by president.jpg

Look at the real facts: Trump's first two years showed a lower deficit than Obama's first three years, and only increased because of a pandemic you zipperheads think he caused.

And your wonderful Biden has been running a yearly deficit even higher than Obama's.

View attachment 892204

Looks like Obamas final defcit was $665 billion which Trump quickly ran up to $984 billion

Not what I would call fiscally conservative

Always a sign of a robust economy with announcements of layoffs and store closures across America every week. Add to that the housing market is crashing at the same time Leftists are importing millions of illegals every year. And add to that the fake story that inflation is 3.4%. Everyone knows that’s a lie. All those things we see at $5 that sold at $3 a couple of years ago means just as many products that used to sell for $5 are now just $3.25. Everyone knows that isn’t happening.

Macy's still has stores?

Sears and K Mart have also shut down
Is that Biden’s fault too?

Biden is now responsible for the collapse of our shopping malls?
Biden made a hell of a mess claiming he did good things for the economy. Tested for accuracy, it shows he lied.

Forum List

Back