Macy’s Succumbs to Bidenomics, Layoffs and Store Closures

Always a sign of a robust economy with announcements of layoffs and store closures across America every week. Add to that the housing market is crashing at the same time Leftists are importing millions of illegals every year. And add to that the fake story that inflation is 3.4%. Everyone knows that’s a lie. All those things we see at $5 that sold at $3 a couple of years ago means just as many products that used to sell for $5 are now just $3.25. Everyone knows that isn’t happening.

In 2019 Macy's closed 13 stores, I assume you will blame that on the president at the time, just to stay consistent....

Looks like Obamas final defcit was $665 billion which Trump quickly ran up to $984 billion

Not what I would call fiscally conservative

And Biden's total budget and % of GDP deficits are over twice what Obama's were.

Like Obama said, "Don't underestimate Joe's ability to fuck things up."

You and and Democrats seem more like Nazis than anyone on the right. Capable of Pretty much anything for power. Tell me how you developed your comparison of the Nazis versus the China Democrat virus and why you would even go there.
Of course I don't agree with that just like I don't agree with your neo-version of it now.

If that’s the case, you can thank Obama for the wonders of the Trump years.
Okay, as soon as you thank Trump I will consider it. First I would look at how long it took Obama to recover from the recession of 2008 And why. It sure was amazing what those tax cuts did for our economy.

Well duhhh. People went back to work after a global pandemic, in spite of Biden's high inflation, shortages, and a period of record high energy prices.
So did he rest of the world, only their recovery was not as strong as the US under Biden

:dance:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220620-140122_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220620-140122_Chrome.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 5
So did he rest of the world, only their recovery was not as strong as the US under Biden

More bullshit from a dancing fool. The US inflation rate was 9.1% in 2022.

https://www.usmessageboard.com/thre...ing-america-normal-again.876476/post-30701626

Meanwhile, all these countries had far lower rates than ours, and we're still feeling the pinch from Bidenflation...

Bahrain - 3.5%
Benin - 5%
Bolivia - 3.2%
Brunei - 2.5%
Cambodia - 5.2%
China - 2.2%
Ecuador - 3.2%
Eswatini - 4.9%
Fiji - 4.7%
France - 5.8%
Gabon - 3.5%
Grenada- 4.5%
Hong Kong - 1.9%
Indonesia - 4.6%
Israel - 4.5%
Japan - 2%
Kuwait - 4.3%
Libya - 5.5%
Macao - 2.5%
Maldives - 4.3%
Micronesia - 5.8%
Nauru - 2%
Niger - 4.5%
Norway - 4.7%
Oman - 3.1%
Panama - 3.9%
Philippines - 5.3%
Puerto Rico - 4.4%
Qatar - 4.5%
Saudi Arabia - 2.7%
Seychelles - 4.1%
Singapore - 5.5%
Solomon Islands - 3.7%
Switzerland - 3.1%
Taiwan - 3.1%
Trinidad - 5%
United Arab Emirates - 5.2%
Vanuatu - 4.6%
Vietnam - 3.8%

More bullshit from a dancing fool. The US inflation rate was 9.1% in 2022.

https://www.usmessageboard.com/thre...ing-america-normal-again.876476/post-30701626

Meanwhile, all these countries had far lower rates than ours, and we're still feeling the pinch from Bidenflation...

Bahrain - 3.5%
Benin - 5%
Bolivia - 3.2%
Brunei - 2.5%
Cambodia - 5.2%
China - 2.2%
Ecuador - 3.2%
Eswatini - 4.9%
Fiji - 4.7%
France - 5.8%
Gabon - 3.5%
Grenada- 4.5%
Hong Kong - 1.9%
Indonesia - 4.6%
Israel - 4.5%
Japan - 2%
Kuwait - 4.3%
Libya - 5.5%
Macao - 2.5%
Maldives - 4.3%
Micronesia - 5.8%
Nauru - 2%
Niger - 4.5%
Norway - 4.7%
Oman - 3.1%
Panama - 3.9%
Philippines - 5.3%
Puerto Rico - 4.4%
Qatar - 4.5%
Saudi Arabia - 2.7%
Seychelles - 4.1%
Singapore - 5.5%
Solomon Islands - 3.7%
Switzerland - 3.1%
Taiwan - 3.1%
Trinidad - 5%
United Arab Emirates - 5.2%
Vanuatu - 4.6%
Vietnam - 3.8%
Are you claiming Eswatini has a better economy than the US?

Gross domestic product in the United Statesgrew at a remarkable 5.2% in the third quarter, ahead of China, long the engine of global growth.

“The US has really outperformed relative to other countries for the past year,” Innes McFee, chief global economist for Oxford Economics, told CNN.

The United States has powered ahead of the European Union, the United Kingdom, Japan, Canada and other advanced economies this year.

Last edited:

I'm not "claiming" anything. Those figures came from the International Money Fund's website in 2022.

You're twisting yourself into a pretzel trying to defend Biden's economy but the truth is, it's still shit, especially for the middle class.

Gross domestic product in the United Statesgrew at a remarkable 5.2% in the third quarter, ahead of China, long the engine of global growth.

“The US has really outperformed relative to other countries for the past year,” Innes McFee, chief global economist for Oxford Economics, told CNN.

The United States has powered ahead of the European Union, the United Kingdom, Japan, Canada and other advanced economies this year.

Once again the GNP is up because people went to work after a global pandemic and a shutdown.

Except they're having to work harder to be able to afford to pay their rent, bills, and be able to put food on the table.

What Democrats cause:

Commercial real estate implosion: Blackstone is desperately trying to shift Manhattan office tower at HALF price after 26-storey building's value tumbled from $605MILLION to $150MILLION
World's biggest private equity fund takes a $450million hit on prestigious New York landmark amid a collapse in the commercial property market
Comes as landlords across the country write down their portfolios in the wake of high interest rates and an exodus of office workers

The price of office space has fallen 35 percent since 2022 leaving US banks vulnerable to billions of dollars in shaky loans

Forum List

Back