M.Y.O.B.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any questions?

Is it your business to tell me to mind my own business?
:102:

If you're trying to make my business your business, yup. Piss. Off.

And If I don't want to? Is it any business of yours? MYOB.
If you're stepping on my toes, or otherwise trying to tell me how to live - yeah. It's my business. And NOT yours.
Seriously. What is so hard to understand about this? Whatever happened to "live and let live"? Everybody is so excited about using the government to bully their neighbors. That's now how free society works.

Any questions?

If you're stepping on my toes, or otherwise trying to tell me how to live - yeah. It's my business. And NOT yours.
Seriously. What is so hard to understand about this? Whatever happened to "live and let live"? Everybody is so excited about using the government to bully their neighbors. That's now how free society works.

Then why didn't you say that in the first place instead of blurting out MYOB like a friggin boob.

Any questions?

Then why didn't you say that in the first place instead of blurting out MYOB like a friggin boob.

Based on your response, you understand that MYOB refers to "mind your own business". What else needs to be said?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back