Lying Republican's try to rewrite history

Rewriting history is all they have. They don't have any policies or goals other than to support trump. Why do you think they are so bound to trump's big lie, and then you have this lying idiot

Ah, it is clear now. I understand why you are such a hateful person. I suppose I would be too, if my mind was obsessed with the last POTUS 24/7. LOL

Really? Yours is the party that just dumped your third highest ranking member because she refused to accept trump's lie.

She was a democrat infiltrator just like Romney. Good riddance. I think democrats like to rewrite history--remember dementia Joe and his remark that Trump didn't have a vaccine before Joey took office. This AFTER dizzy Joe had been vaccinated? Yeah, do you remember that? Nah, I didn't figure you did, you have a selective memory. Now run along pup.

You're a trump idiot, The only thing she did to piss the right off is refuse to accept the big lie.

If she wasn't a left wing infiltrator and a member of the swamp, WTF are you upset about. One less republican? I believe you are a bit disingenuous.

Other than her stance on Trump and the insurrection, what do you find offensive about her?

She is a democrat in disguise--that's good enough for me.

Nope. Need specifics.

HaHaHa, I don't have to show you no stinking specifics. What are your reasons that you are so in love with the useless bitch. Be specific. I have a number of friends and acquaintances who live in WY and they are fairly certain that she won't be elected again--you fucking lefties can have her.

She's a batshit crazy right winger, just like most right wingers, but she happens to be right about trump instigating the insurrection.

SHES A RIGHT WINGER AND I HATE HER BUT YOU SHOULD ALL TOTALLY LISTEN TO HER THIS ONE TIME

Seems she is listening to us this one time.

Like I said: She's a Democrat stooge.

Her constituents hired her to not be a Democrat stooge. If that's what they wanted, they'd have voted for the Democrat.

Other than her refusal to join the Trump cult, what non-conservative policies or goals does she advocate?

Not my problem. She doesn't work for me; she works for the people of her district.

But she sure does share the official Democrat opinion ORANGE MAN BAD.

Turns out that the fuckin orange man is bad after all.

You think Biden's a good President. Your judgment is insanely flawed.

Funny remark coming from someone who thought our military was invading Texas, and FEMA Prisons were linked together by tunnels under Walmart supercenters. Also from someone whose entire official party platform can be expressed in one word --- trump.

Now's the part where you get to back up those claims about me.

Only we both know you can't, because I've never said anything like any of that.

So, you're just a liar. Dismissed.

So you didn't go along with that batshit crazy right wing shit? When did you decide to start believing all their conspiracy theory crap?

After the lies you just told, you have no right to be making any demands.

No demand. Just a simple question. You claim you didn't believe the earlier conspiracy theories (Jade Helm, FEMA prisons, Walmart tunnels), but you do seem to believe the current batch. I just asked when you made the change.

It shocks you to discover conservatives aren't a hive mind like leftists, doesn't it? Completely goes against your programming.

Which side has a large group of members who proudly refer to themselves as "DITTOHEADS" ?

Let me toss out a generality here, that you will immediately dismiss because it's too close to the truth for you:

Conservatives like conservative pundits because the pundits say what conservatives believe.

Liberals like liberal pundits because the liberal pundits tell them what to believe.

So where do all those dittoheads fit in?

Rewriting history is all they have. They don't have any policies or goals other than to support trump. Why do you think they are so bound to trump's big lie, and then you have this lying idiot

Ah, it is clear now. I understand why you are such a hateful person. I suppose I would be too, if my mind was obsessed with the last POTUS 24/7. LOL

Really? Yours is the party that just dumped your third highest ranking member because she refused to accept trump's lie.

She was a democrat infiltrator just like Romney. Good riddance. I think democrats like to rewrite history--remember dementia Joe and his remark that Trump didn't have a vaccine before Joey took office. This AFTER dizzy Joe had been vaccinated? Yeah, do you remember that? Nah, I didn't figure you did, you have a selective memory. Now run along pup.

You're a trump idiot, The only thing she did to piss the right off is refuse to accept the big lie.

If she wasn't a left wing infiltrator and a member of the swamp, WTF are you upset about. One less republican? I believe you are a bit disingenuous.

Other than her stance on Trump and the insurrection, what do you find offensive about her?

Nope. Need specifics.

HaHaHa, I don't have to show you no stinking specifics. What are your reasons that you are so in love with the useless bitch. Be specific. I have a number of friends and acquaintances who live in WY and they are fairly certain that she won't be elected again--you fucking lefties can have her.

She's a batshit crazy right winger, just like most right wingers, but she happens to be right about trump instigating the insurrection.

SHES A RIGHT WINGER AND I HATE HER BUT YOU SHOULD ALL TOTALLY LISTEN TO HER THIS ONE TIME

Her constituents hired her to not be a Democrat stooge. If that's what they wanted, they'd have voted for the Democrat.

Other than her refusal to join the Trump cult, what non-conservative policies or goals does she advocate?

Not my problem. She doesn't work for me; she works for the people of her district.

Funny remark coming from someone who thought our military was invading Texas, and FEMA Prisons were linked together by tunnels under Walmart supercenters. Also from someone whose entire official party platform can be expressed in one word --- trump.

So you didn't go along with that batshit crazy right wing shit? When did you decide to start believing all their conspiracy theory crap?

No demand. Just a simple question. You claim you didn't believe the earlier conspiracy theories (Jade Helm, FEMA prisons, Walmart tunnels), but you do seem to believe the current batch. I just asked when you made the change.

It shocks you to discover conservatives aren't a hive mind like leftists, doesn't it? Completely goes against your programming.

Which side has a large group of members who proudly refer to themselves as "DITTOHEADS" ?

Let me toss out a generality here, that you will immediately dismiss because it's too close to the truth for you:

Conservatives like conservative pundits because the pundits say what conservatives believe.

Liberals like liberal pundits because the liberal pundits tell them what to believe.

Friends of yours?

Nope. Need specifics.

Friends of yours?

So the right isn't claiming the DITTOHEADS any more? Rush would be devastated.

1. Shortly after Liz Cheney was ousted from her leadership post for speaking the truth about Donald Trump and his roll in the January 6th attack on the US capital, Republican lawmakers, in a pathetic attempt to curry favor with Trump began trying to rewrite history. Rep. Andrew Clyde, R-Ga., said the supporters of former President Donald Trump who stormed the Capitol behaved “in an orderly fashion.” Rep. Paul Gosar, R-Ariz., claimed that law enforcement officials were “harassing peaceful patriots.” Many of the hundreds of Trump supporters who stormed the Capitol were prepared for battle, wearing helmets, and tactical gear. Several were seen on video or in photos carrying baseball bats, knives and other weapons.

The riot left the halls of Congress with broken windows, vandalized walls, ransacked offices, and left 5 people dead. Is this how one behaves in an "orderly fashion??"

and left 5 people dead.

Talk about rewriting history........

Yeah, Stop trying to rewrite it, asshole.
140 cops injured is NOT A FUCKING TYPICAL DAY AND CAPITOL TOUR ...

Police union says 140 officers injured in Capitol riot

I didn't say it was typical.

I'm just mocking the stupid twats who think 5 died.

Idiot, do you think those 5 would still be alive if Trump didn't have them storm the capitol building?
Ya' think, Cletus?

Trump had them storm the building? Link?

Unless you're just a lying twat?

"And after this, we're going to walk down there, and I'll be there with you, we're going to walk down ... to the Capitol and we are going to cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women," Trump told the crowd. "And we're probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them. Because you'll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength and you have to be strong."

And then, like the little pussy he is, he didn't walk down to the Capitol with them but snuck back to the White House to see how things unfolded on TV. And you idiots eat everything he says up like it was made of pure sugared candy. :)

Not seeing the words "storm the building".
Not even "enter the building".
Just because you ignore the message doesn't mean others did....
Trump: "We’re probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them because you’ll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength, and you have to be strong."
Mob: "Invade the Capitol building!" "Take the Capitol!" "Take the Capitol!" "Take the Capitol!" "Take the Capitol!" "Take the Capitol right now!" "Take the Capitol!"

Don't forget these Trump quotes:

“Please, get up in the face of some congresspeople.”

“You can’t be civil with a political party that wants to destroy what you stand for.”

"‘When they go low, we go high'. No. No. When they go low, we kick them.”

“God is on our side. You get out and create a crowd. You push back on them. You tell them they are not welcomed anymore or anywhere.”

“When you’re in the arena, you have to be ready to take a punch, and you have to be ready to throw a punch.”

Oh, wait...those were all Democrats.

Oh? Who followed through with those like Trump's people followed through with his words?

Flashback 2020: Six Months of Antifa/BLM Looting, Rioting, and Chaos

Now, predictably, you will downplay leftist violence, exactly as programmed.

Goes to show what an idiot you are. I've condemned, and continue to condemn, such violence. Lock 'em up.

Nope. Need specifics.

I knew you wouldn't get it. You're not very bright.

1. Shortly after Liz Cheney was ousted from her leadership post for speaking the truth about Donald Trump and his roll in the January 6th attack on the US capital, Republican lawmakers, in a pathetic attempt to curry favor with Trump began trying to rewrite history. Rep. Andrew Clyde, R-Ga., said the supporters of former President Donald Trump who stormed the Capitol behaved “in an orderly fashion.” Rep. Paul Gosar, R-Ariz., claimed that law enforcement officials were “harassing peaceful patriots.” Many of the hundreds of Trump supporters who stormed the Capitol were prepared for battle, wearing helmets, and tactical gear. Several were seen on video or in photos carrying baseball bats, knives and other weapons.

The riot left the halls of Congress with broken windows, vandalized walls, ransacked offices, and left 5 people dead. Is this how one behaves in an "orderly fashion??"

and left 5 people dead.

Talk about rewriting history........

Yeah, Stop trying to rewrite it, asshole.
140 cops injured is NOT A FUCKING TYPICAL DAY AND CAPITOL TOUR ...

Police union says 140 officers injured in Capitol riot

I didn't say it was typical.

I'm just mocking the stupid twats who think 5 died.

Idiot, do you think those 5 would still be alive if Trump didn't have them storm the capitol building?
Ya' think, Cletus?

Trump had them storm the building? Link?

Unless you're just a lying twat?

"And after this, we're going to walk down there, and I'll be there with you, we're going to walk down ... to the Capitol and we are going to cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women," Trump told the crowd. "And we're probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them. Because you'll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength and you have to be strong."

And then, like the little pussy he is, he didn't walk down to the Capitol with them but snuck back to the White House to see how things unfolded on TV. And you idiots eat everything he says up like it was made of pure sugared candy. :)

Not seeing the words "storm the building".
Not even "enter the building".
Just because you ignore the message doesn't mean others did....
Trump: "We’re probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them because you’ll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength, and you have to be strong."
Mob: "Invade the Capitol building!" "Take the Capitol!" "Take the Capitol!" "Take the Capitol!" "Take the Capitol!" "Take the Capitol right now!" "Take the Capitol!"

Don't forget these Trump quotes:

“Please, get up in the face of some congresspeople.”

“You can’t be civil with a political party that wants to destroy what you stand for.”

"‘When they go low, we go high'. No. No. When they go low, we kick them.”

“God is on our side. You get out and create a crowd. You push back on them. You tell them they are not welcomed anymore or anywhere.”

“When you’re in the arena, you have to be ready to take a punch, and you have to be ready to throw a punch.”

Oh, wait...those were all Democrats.

Oh? Who followed through with those like Trump's people followed through with his words?

Flashback 2020: Six Months of Antifa/BLM Looting, Rioting, and Chaos

Now, predictably, you will downplay leftist violence, exactly as programmed.

Goes to show what an idiot you are. I've condemned, and continue to condemn, such violence. Lock 'em up.

If I was wrong, I apologize.

H

Nope. Need specifics.

You are certainly free to believe anything you want about me. It really doesn't matter. You didn't answer the question though. Where do all those DITTOHEADS fit in to the "being told what to think" groups? Rush was famous for assuring his listeners that they didn't have to think. One of his favorite lines was “I will do all your reading, and I will tell you what to think of it.” Did all those right wingers disappear when he assumed room temperature?

1621389163913.png

H

Nope. Need specifics.

You are certainly free to believe anything you want about me. It really doesn't matter. You didn't answer the question though. Where do all those DITTOHEADS fit in to the "being told what to think" groups? Rush was famous for assuring his listeners that they didn't have to think. One of his favorite lines was “I will do all your reading, and I will tell you what to think of it.” Did all those right wingers disappear when he assumed room temperature?

If that was one of his favorite lines, out of the whole internet, why does it only appear unsourced in a Rolling Stone hit piece?

You were lied to. And you lack the wit to question it.

H

Nope. Need specifics.

If that was one of his favorite lines, out of the whole internet, why does it only appear unsourced in a Rolling Stone hit piece?

No idea. Are you trying to say that isn't an accurate quote from him?

H

Nope. Need specifics.

I'm saying you haven't even attempted to prove it's accurate. Petulant foot-stamping is not a rational argument.

H

Nope. Need specifics.

I'm saying you haven't even attempted to prove it's accurate. Petulant foot-stamping is not a rational argument.

That is an interesting claim. There are other sources, but I suspect you wouldn't accept them either. Are you saying Rolling Stone is lying? Are they an unreliable source. Please give examples of Rolling Stone lying.

H

Nope. Need specifics.

That is an interesting claim. There are other sources, but I suspect you wouldn't accept them either. Are you saying Rolling Stone is lying? Are they an unreliable source. Please give examples of Rolling Stone lying.

I couldn't find any other sources.

You made the claim it's a legit quote. Prove it.

H

Nope. Need specifics.

I couldn't find any other sources.

You made the claim it's a legit quote. Prove it.

Not my problem if you can't disprove a credible claim by a credible source.

Liberals excused the leftwing riots that have been tearing American cities apart for over a year

So I tired of their complaints now

side has a large group of members who proudly refer to themselves as "DITTOHEADS" ?
Do you understand what the term means?

I suspect you don't
View attachment 491740
When Rush Limbaugh first hit the national airwaves on the late 1980’s his impact on ordinary Americans was profound

Listeners would call his show repeatedly and thank him for expressing what they were thinking

So many people called that they began to say ditto to what the previous caller said

And that was the origin of the term “dittohead”

side has a large group of members who proudly refer to themselves as "DITTOHEADS" ?
Do you understand what the term means?

I suspect you don't
View attachment 491740
When Rush Limbaugh first hit the national airwaves on the late 1980’s his impact on ordinary Americans was profound

Listeners would call his show repeatedly and thank him for expressing what they were thinking

So many people called that they began to say ditto to what the previous caller said

And that was the origin of the term “dittohead”
1621589961192.png

Lies, dishonesty, contempt for facts and the truth – this is who the reprehensible right are.
Pure projection

Forum List

Back