Lying Republican's try to rewrite history

side has a large group of members who proudly refer to themselves as "DITTOHEADS" ?
Do you understand what the term means?

I suspect you don't
View attachment 491740
When Rush Limbaugh first hit the national airwaves on the late 1980’s his impact on ordinary Americans was profound

Listeners would call his show repeatedly and thank him for expressing what they were thinking

So many people called that they began to say ditto to what the previous caller said

And that was the origin of the term “dittohead”
View attachment 491841
Joejoebuffalo? :auiqs.jpg:

side has a large group of members who proudly refer to themselves as "DITTOHEADS" ?

I suspect you don't
View attachment 491740
When Rush Limbaugh first hit the national airwaves on the late 1980’s his impact on ordinary Americans was profound

Listeners would call his show repeatedly and thank him for expressing what they were thinking

So many people called that they began to say ditto to what the previous caller said

View attachment 491841
You libs are just jealous

Whatever the word has come to mean to clueless progressives like those at Oxford or joejoebuffalo in their native liberish, the true meaning never changes

I suspect you don't
View attachment 491740

But the stupid fucking cowpup figures he can change definitions at will and she has the gall to accuse republicans of trying to rewrite history. Another example of a bald-faced lying democrat.

H
Rewriting history is all they have. They don't have any policies or goals other than to support trump. Why do you think they are so bound to trump's big lie, and then you have this lying idiot

Ah, it is clear now. I understand why you are such a hateful person. I suppose I would be too, if my mind was obsessed with the last POTUS 24/7. LOL

Really? Yours is the party that just dumped your third highest ranking member because she refused to accept trump's lie.

She was a democrat infiltrator just like Romney. Good riddance. I think democrats like to rewrite history--remember dementia Joe and his remark that Trump didn't have a vaccine before Joey took office. This AFTER dizzy Joe had been vaccinated? Yeah, do you remember that? Nah, I didn't figure you did, you have a selective memory. Now run along pup.

You're a trump idiot, The only thing she did to piss the right off is refuse to accept the big lie.

If she wasn't a left wing infiltrator and a member of the swamp, WTF are you upset about. One less republican? I believe you are a bit disingenuous.

Other than her stance on Trump and the insurrection, what do you find offensive about her?

She is a democrat in disguise--that's good enough for me.

Nope. Need specifics.

HaHaHa, I don't have to show you no stinking specifics. What are your reasons that you are so in love with the useless bitch. Be specific. I have a number of friends and acquaintances who live in WY and they are fairly certain that she won't be elected again--you fucking lefties can have her.

She's a batshit crazy right winger, just like most right wingers, but she happens to be right about trump instigating the insurrection.

SHES A RIGHT WINGER AND I HATE HER BUT YOU SHOULD ALL TOTALLY LISTEN TO HER THIS ONE TIME

Seems she is listening to us this one time.

Like I said: She's a Democrat stooge.

Her constituents hired her to not be a Democrat stooge. If that's what they wanted, they'd have voted for the Democrat.

Other than her refusal to join the Trump cult, what non-conservative policies or goals does she advocate?

Not my problem. She doesn't work for me; she works for the people of her district.

But she sure does share the official Democrat opinion ORANGE MAN BAD.

Turns out that the fuckin orange man is bad after all.

You think Biden's a good President. Your judgment is insanely flawed.

Funny remark coming from someone who thought our military was invading Texas, and FEMA Prisons were linked together by tunnels under Walmart supercenters. Also from someone whose entire official party platform can be expressed in one word --- trump.

Now's the part where you get to back up those claims about me.

Only we both know you can't, because I've never said anything like any of that.

So, you're just a liar. Dismissed.

So you didn't go along with that batshit crazy right wing shit? When did you decide to start believing all their conspiracy theory crap?

After the lies you just told, you have no right to be making any demands.

No demand. Just a simple question. You claim you didn't believe the earlier conspiracy theories (Jade Helm, FEMA prisons, Walmart tunnels), but you do seem to believe the current batch. I just asked when you made the change.

It shocks you to discover conservatives aren't a hive mind like leftists, doesn't it? Completely goes against your programming.

Which side has a large group of members who proudly refer to themselves as "DITTOHEADS" ?

Let me toss out a generality here, that you will immediately dismiss because it's too close to the truth for you:

Conservatives like conservative pundits because the pundits say what conservatives believe.

Liberals like liberal pundits because the liberal pundits tell them what to believe.

So where do all those dittoheads fit in?

I knew you wouldn't get it. You're not very bright.

You are certainly free to believe anything you want about me. It really doesn't matter. You didn't answer the question though. Where do all those DITTOHEADS fit in to the "being told what to think" groups? Rush was famous for assuring his listeners that they didn't have to think. One of his favorite lines was “I will do all your reading, and I will tell you what to think of it.” Did all those right wingers disappear when he assumed room temperature?

If that was one of his favorite lines, out of the whole internet, why does it only appear unsourced in a Rolling Stone hit piece?

You were lied to. And you lack the wit to question it.

No idea. Are you trying to say that isn't an accurate quote from him?

I'm saying you haven't even attempted to prove it's accurate. Petulant foot-stamping is not a rational argument.

That is an interesting claim. There are other sources, but I suspect you wouldn't accept them either. Are you saying Rolling Stone is lying? Are they an unreliable source. Please give examples of Rolling Stone lying.

I couldn't find any other sources.

You made the claim it's a legit quote. Prove it.

Not my problem if you can't disprove a credible claim by a credible source.

Doesn't work like that. You made the claim it's a legit quote. Prove it.

But you can't, of course.

I suspect you don't
View attachment 491740

View attachment 491841
Who the fuck is joejoebuffalo, and why should anybody give a shit what he says?

Oh, wait, I know -- he said the same thing you did, so you, unable to think for yourself, used whatever you found to bolster your unoriginal opinion.

YOU are an example of the meaning you provide.

H
Rewriting history is all they have. They don't have any policies or goals other than to support trump. Why do you think they are so bound to trump's big lie, and then you have this lying idiot

Ah, it is clear now. I understand why you are such a hateful person. I suppose I would be too, if my mind was obsessed with the last POTUS 24/7. LOL

Really? Yours is the party that just dumped your third highest ranking member because she refused to accept trump's lie.

She was a democrat infiltrator just like Romney. Good riddance. I think democrats like to rewrite history--remember dementia Joe and his remark that Trump didn't have a vaccine before Joey took office. This AFTER dizzy Joe had been vaccinated? Yeah, do you remember that? Nah, I didn't figure you did, you have a selective memory. Now run along pup.

You're a trump idiot, The only thing she did to piss the right off is refuse to accept the big lie.

If she wasn't a left wing infiltrator and a member of the swamp, WTF are you upset about. One less republican? I believe you are a bit disingenuous.

Other than her stance on Trump and the insurrection, what do you find offensive about her?

Nope. Need specifics.

HaHaHa, I don't have to show you no stinking specifics. What are your reasons that you are so in love with the useless bitch. Be specific. I have a number of friends and acquaintances who live in WY and they are fairly certain that she won't be elected again--you fucking lefties can have her.

She's a batshit crazy right winger, just like most right wingers, but she happens to be right about trump instigating the insurrection.

SHES A RIGHT WINGER AND I HATE HER BUT YOU SHOULD ALL TOTALLY LISTEN TO HER THIS ONE TIME

Her constituents hired her to not be a Democrat stooge. If that's what they wanted, they'd have voted for the Democrat.

Other than her refusal to join the Trump cult, what non-conservative policies or goals does she advocate?

Not my problem. She doesn't work for me; she works for the people of her district.

Funny remark coming from someone who thought our military was invading Texas, and FEMA Prisons were linked together by tunnels under Walmart supercenters. Also from someone whose entire official party platform can be expressed in one word --- trump.

So you didn't go along with that batshit crazy right wing shit? When did you decide to start believing all their conspiracy theory crap?

No demand. Just a simple question. You claim you didn't believe the earlier conspiracy theories (Jade Helm, FEMA prisons, Walmart tunnels), but you do seem to believe the current batch. I just asked when you made the change.

It shocks you to discover conservatives aren't a hive mind like leftists, doesn't it? Completely goes against your programming.

Which side has a large group of members who proudly refer to themselves as "DITTOHEADS" ?

Let me toss out a generality here, that you will immediately dismiss because it's too close to the truth for you:

Conservatives like conservative pundits because the pundits say what conservatives believe.

Liberals like liberal pundits because the liberal pundits tell them what to believe.

You are certainly free to believe anything you want about me. It really doesn't matter. You didn't answer the question though. Where do all those DITTOHEADS fit in to the "being told what to think" groups? Rush was famous for assuring his listeners that they didn't have to think. One of his favorite lines was “I will do all your reading, and I will tell you what to think of it.” Did all those right wingers disappear when he assumed room temperature?

If that was one of his favorite lines, out of the whole internet, why does it only appear unsourced in a Rolling Stone hit piece?

I'm saying you haven't even attempted to prove it's accurate. Petulant foot-stamping is not a rational argument.

That is an interesting claim. There are other sources, but I suspect you wouldn't accept them either. Are you saying Rolling Stone is lying? Are they an unreliable source. Please give examples of Rolling Stone lying.

I gave a legit link. If you don't want to accept it, that's your problem.

H

Nope. Need specifics.

I gave a legit link. If you don't want to accept it, that's your problem.

You gave no link at all to the Rush quote. Why do you lie all the time?

Trump is gone, January 6th is history. Get over it, and move on.
In fact if you want to focus on riots, how about focusing on what goes on nearly every night in Portland.
If he is gone, then why did they kick Cheney out for not supporting trump's big lie?
It is not a big lie. The election was stolen. It is more than obvious. The Democrats have shown their guilt in so many ways it is impossible to think it was not stolen.

In fact if you want to focus on riots, how about focusing on what goes on nearly every night in Portland.
If he is gone, then why did they kick Cheney out for not supporting trump's big lie?
It is not a big lie. The election was stolen. It is more than obvious. The Democrats have shown their guilt in so many ways it is impossible to think it was not stolen.
Right wing fantasy is literally incredible. Your guy lost the popular vote both times and is more willing to lie and cheat.

Right wing fantasy is literally incredible. Your guy lost the popular vote both times and is more willing to lie and cheat.
The Left and the media repeating a lie thinking it will make it true is the fantasy here. Massive and obvious fraud stole the election. Period.

The Left and the media repeating a lie thinking it will make it true is the fantasy here. Massive and obvious fraud stole the election. Period.
I would believe you but right wingers are just plain political liars.

What the lying scum omits is the only reason the House floor wasn't breached was due to the heroic efforts of the police who had to use a firearm to keep that mob away from it.

Breached you say, with what bare hands and Trump hats? Do tell who was armed and killed someone vs who was not armed. Stop being such a faux alarmist.

Attempted breach by a mob the police could only keep out with firearms.

Bullshit.

If you say so .

If you say so .
What do you see? Are you going to tell me they are not hiding fraud? They sure as Hell are. No more excuses. You know damn well it happened. You people are now desperate because if fraud is proven you are done.

If you say so .
What do you see? Are you going to tell me they are not hiding fraud? They sure as Hell are. No more excuses. You know damn well it happened. You people are now desperate because if fraud is proven you are done.
So all you have to do is prove fraud. With all the batshit crazy accusations, it should be easy. How's all that working out for you so far?

If you say so .
I really don't feel desperate, but if you say I am, I'll just have to take your word for it. I know you've been having trouble coming up with evidence and such.

If you say so .
I really don't feel desperate, but if you say I am, I'll just have to take your word for it. I know you've been having trouble coming up with evidence and such.
That should be taken care of shortly. You keep sweating.

1621745722168.png

If you say so .
That should be taken care of shortly. You keep sweating.
Any day now, right? How long have you been saying that?

Forum List

Back