Lying liars

Robert W

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2022
There are still too many lies told about President Trump.

Let's cure some by watching this video.

Wouldn't you really want the truth?

4 indictments, 91 counts.
And nothing Fat Wesley Crusher says..changes that.
He does quite a bit of deflecting. :)

For every one of the imaginary catalog of Trump's lies, I can identify four lies that are told ABOUT Trump, all of them slanderous.

As always, the question becomes are Leftists stupid or evil? There is no other option.

For every one of the imaginary catalog of Trump's lies, I can identify four lies that are told ABOUT Trump, all of them slanderous.

As always, the question becomes are Leftists stupid or evil? There is no other option.
No. They are all Fags.

4 fake indictments and 91 sliced and diced counts from those 4 indictments. No they can't be changed but they will be found to be supported by 0 real evidence.

denis prager hilarious.

$83.3 million more reasons that the former 1-term fuckup is lying.

Yes, your Democrat Masters have manufactured an impressive number of fake indictments. What's really funny is almost half of the phony indictments are from the boxes of documents President Trump was fully entitled to possess. Fake. Fake. Fake.

Yes, your Democrat Masters have manufactured an impressive number of fake indictments. What's really funny is almost half of the phony indictments are from the boxes of documents President Trump was fully entitled to possess. Fake. Fake. Fake.
Nothing was manufactured.

The former 1-term fuckup created all by himself.

Forum List

Back