Lyin Ted dodges CNN debate w/ Congressman O'Rourke, so O'Rourke will get the whole hour to himself

the town hall with Congressman O'Rourke is on October 16 on CNN. dumb and cowardly move by Lyin Ted
He already debated him, Beto didn’t really talk about any policy and it didn’t play well...so a news network that only has viewers who are only going to vote Billy Orourke anyway, (BTW fed questions beforehand to Hillary in a presidential debate), that actually spends air time talking about trumps penis, is going to give Beto another shot...yea sounds like a bad deal to me too. Yay, let’s cheer on the culturally appropriating, “my dads a county judge and going to get me out of trouble” white privelage epitome candidate, as CNN lobs softballs for him all day.

Texas hasnt elected a Democrat since Forrest Gump was the number 1 movie! Congressman O'Rourke is in a dead heat with Lyin Ted

He is riding his recent poll numbers
Doesn’t want Beto to get a shot at him
No, "Beto" dodged him like three times last week.
Oh really? How so?

With the Kavanaugh vote in DC a week ago the second date was possibly
Going to be canceled because ted would be there for the vote and unable to come.

Then Flake pulled the extra week card. And Beto said he wasn’t going to show up because he already had plans, despite that this debate was set up in advance.

So Cruz suggested they move it to the next night. And of course Beto flaked out.

I suspect when we learn more of this it will be another one of Beto running from debating. He runs from Cruz in a debate like he is fleeing the scene of an accident

I get it all these swamp celebs, DNC minions, and fake news channels are projecting this white guy apparently nicknamed "Beto".

Oh really? How so?

With the Kavanaugh vote in DC a week ago the second date was possibly
Going to be canceled because ted would be there for the vote and unable to come.

Then Flake pulled the extra week card. And Beto said he wasn’t going to show up because he already had plans, despite that this debate was set up in advance.

So Cruz suggested they move it to the next night. And of course Beto flaked out.

I suspect when we learn more of this it will be another one of Beto running from debating. He runs from Cruz in a debate like he is fleeing the scene of an accident
Yeah, "Beto" dodged him especially when Ted said let's do the debate after we found out Flake delayed the Kavanugh vote.

Cruz is an open Borders jackass just like the rest.
He would be good for the SC.
Senator Cruz supports the wall strongly
Not the day before Trump took the nomination.

Nonsense. He was for the wall before trump announced.

This is a joke though. Beto ran away from the last debate. Why should Cruz humiliate him again?
No he wasn’t.
I followed that snake very closely.

Clearly not closely enough since it was part of his senate campaign in 2012

Oh really? How so?

You forget Ted works in D.C? Says a lot about you misinformed demos.

Ted's job is in Texas. Looks like he forgot that just like he forgot he opposed Trump. Ted isn't tough like Texas. He doesn't even understand Texas.

Pahah No shit he's in Texas also. You're smart!

Anyways, did somebody forget about that circus the democrats did dragging this Kavanaugh senate vote till when? He had to be there to work in D.C. like I said. But yeah, he also works in Texas. Explain your short term memory some more.

What exactly has Ted done for Texas? He works tirelessly for multinational companies, but what has he done for Texans? Even Trump says Ted is a liar.

Oh really? How so?

Ted's job is in Texas. Looks like he forgot that just like he forgot he opposed Trump. Ted isn't tough like Texas. He doesn't even understand Texas.

Anyways, did somebody forget about that circus the democrats did dragging this Kavanaugh senate vote till when? He had to be there to work in D.C. like I said. But yeah, he also works in Texas. Explain your short term memory some more.

What exactly has Ted done for Texas? He works tirelessly for multinational companies, but what has he done for Texans? Even Trump says Ted is a liar.
Calm down with your lame attacks, snowflake. He's done a lot for Texas that you obviously don't know of. But I thank you for helping me show this brilliant Ted Cruz ad. It makes a lot of sense to let misinformed zombies know...

the town hall with Congressman O'Rourke is on October 16 on CNN. dumb and cowardly move by Lyin Ted
He already debated him, Beto didn’t really talk about any policy and it didn’t play well...so a news network that only has viewers who are only going to vote Billy Orourke anyway, (BTW fed questions beforehand to Hillary in a presidential debate), that actually spends air time talking about trumps penis, is going to give Beto another shot...yea sounds like a bad deal to me too. Yay, let’s cheer on the culturally appropriating, “my dads a county judge and going to get me out of trouble” white privelage epitome candidate, as CNN lobs softballs for him all day.

As a Texan beto has no chance of winning.

Oh really? How so?

Calm down with your lame attacks, snowflake. He's done a lot for Texas that you obviously don't know of. But I thank you for helping me show this brilliant Ted Cruz ad. It makes a lot of sense to let misinformed zombies know...

Didn't bother to mention that Beto was holding out for more help for Texans to be added to the bill did you?

As a Texan beto has no chance of winning.
It's the Austin zombies over hyping this. That's where I learned the term "dummycrats".

It would be useful if every news profile on Congressman O’Rourke came with a wet nap

Forum List

Back