Lyin' Ted bribes VP candidate with $500,000

TheOldSchool

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
last stop for sanity before reaching the south
I mean this is just getting ridiculous folks. I wonder what Mark Levin and the other establishment puppets will have to say about this? Oh that's right nothing. We need to get James O'Keefe to bust into some of these backroom deals that Cruz and his cronies are so fond of. Un-fucking-believable.

The Mysterious Case of Ted Cruz PAC’s $1/2 Million ‘Donation’ to Help Carly Fiorina

Yeah, that's it. He bribed her with $500 million toward her Presidential campaign, to be his VP pick. Because that's how it works....

• Banned
I mean this is just getting ridiculous folks. I wonder what Mark Levin and the other establishment puppets will have to say about this? Oh that's right nothing. We need to get James O'Keefe to bust into some of these backroom deals that Cruz and his cronies are so fond of. Un-fucking-believable.

The Mysterious Case of Ted Cruz PAC’s $1/2 Million ‘Donation’ to Help Carly Fiorina

Yeah, that's it. He bribed her with $500 million toward her Presidential campaign, to be his VP pick. Because that's how it works....
Obviously you didn't read the article Cruzbot.

Yeah, I'm a Cruzbot. Because that makes even more sense.

:slap:

• Banned

How about this... you read the article, and then try again.

How about you say something that isn't so fucking stupid as claiming Cruz bribed Fiorina to be his running mate by donating to her presidential campaign.

How about you say something that isn't so fucking stupid as claiming Cruz bribed Fiorina to be his running mate by donating to her presidential campaign.
I never said that. Wow motherfucker just read the damn article or get the hell out of my thread.

I never said that. Wow motherfucker just read the damn article or get the hell out of my thread.

So angry. Guess that's what happens when you get called out for saying something stupid.

So angry. Guess that's what happens when you get called out for saying something stupid.
I never said that. So I don't know what you're talking about.

It's half a million and it is very very strange.

Why isn't the Wall Street banking establishment's payment of 300k per freaking speech to the Hillary campaign equally mysterious?

That's not mysterious. That's payolla. Errrrrrrrrrrrrrr a campaign contribution for influence. Errrrrrrrr she gives good speeches?

But this?

“This is very rare, I can’t recall another instance in which one super PAC contributed to another super PAC supporting an opponent, ” election law expert Paul Ryan said."

Even more strange is bribing someone to be your VP pick by donating to their Presidential campaign.

Even more strange is bribing someone to be your VP pick by donating to their Presidential campaign.
Don't quite have all your groceries bagged - doya? If you read the article, you would soon come to realize that this was hush money to cover up an affair. Try again, genius.

Don't quite have all your groceries bagged - doya? If you read the article, you would soon come to realize that this was hush money to cover up an affair. Try again, genius.

Just keep thinking that. Idiot.

Forum List

Back