Lukašenka reviled, Muscovy ("russia") is near collapse, Putler hides the truth, closed borders with

Is there any reason to believe Lukashenko?

This is what I have been saying....
I posted on 2 different threads about it yesterday

How can Russia only have 63 cans, in 1 location
when a section of their border is 600 yards from the outbreak
and the economy on Russian side of that border section relies on
those from the Hubei province, 600 yards away

Chuynk Yohghurd says that is a lie

Russia enters nationwide high-alert status amid COVID-19 ...
meduza.io › news › 2020/03/19 › russia-enters-nationwide-high-alert-...

3 hours ago - ... spread of coronavirus infections, TASS reported. As a result, all schools and higher education institutions in Russia's 83 federal subjects as ..
So? Ukraine too. And I think that in Ukraine there are way more cases of the virus than reported officially.

Ukraine is a democracy , crime cartel ozero hides huge numbers of dead muscovites , like they do with the solders killed in Ukraine
Democracy? One can argue about that. Nevertheless, democracy doesn't prevent a virus from spreading, but good health care system and organized measures do. Ukraine lacks the both latter things. It may well be that Russia too.
"Democracy? One can argue about that" compere to Muscovite empire , every 8 years a new president , parties , independent media etc.

"Ukraine lacks" many things
but it has many independent media players, and its much more difficult (than in Maskal empire) to hide the information from public
There are no many independent media. Most of them are controlled by oligarchs. And Zelensky's attempts of amouring with them troubles me.

Russia enters nationwide high-alert status amid COVID-19 ...
meduza.io › news › 2020/03/19 › russia-enters-nationwide-high-alert-...

3 hours ago - ... spread of coronavirus infections, TASS reported. As a result, all schools and higher education institutions in Russia's 83 federal subjects as ..
So? Ukraine too. And I think that in Ukraine there are way more cases of the virus than reported officially.

Ukraine is a democracy , crime cartel ozero hides huge numbers of dead muscovites , like they do with the solders killed in Ukraine
Democracy? One can argue about that. Nevertheless, democracy doesn't prevent a virus from spreading, but good health care system and organized measures do. Ukraine lacks the both latter things. It may well be that Russia too.
"Democracy? One can argue about that" compere to Muscovite empire , every 8 years a new president , parties , independent media etc.

but it has many independent media players, and its much more difficult (than in Maskal empire) to hide the information from public
There are no many independent media. Most of them are controlled by oligarchs. And Zelensky's attempts of amouring with them troubles me.
"Most of them are controlled by oligarchs." which is much better than situation in Muscovy , do you agree? by the way back on topic,
Lukašenka was right ?

yes, do you believe in putler´s numbers?
I have the same reason to believe in them as in Lukashenko's.
just check the numbers , its clear who is lying , answer is putler. experts say putler can lie just 10 more days . already the virus killed more Muscovites than Italians way way more

Chuynk Yohghurd says that is a lie
Russia's coronavirus count under scrutiny as Putin ... - CBC.ca
www.cbc.ca › world › russia-coronavirus-government-1.5500248

4 days ago - Skepticism is growing in Russia over the number of coronavirus ... coronavirus count under scrutiny as Putin government denies hiding cases.
Coronavirus: Russia doctors say government is covering up ...
www.businessinsider.com › coronavirus-russia-doctors-say-governme...

Russia's Alliance of Doctors union said officials were classifying coronavirus deaths as regular pneumonia to force down the numbers. ... they make you hide the real situation, keep silent about the absence of protective equipment. "They make ...

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
just check the numbers , its clear who is lying , answer is putler. experts say putler can lie just 10 more days . already the virus killed more Muscovites than Italians way way more
If so, where are the reports of Moscow ICU's overwhelmed with critical condition patients? Nowadays nobody can hide something like this.
Russia says it has hardly any coronavirus cases. Doctors say otherwise. - Coda Story

Somebody's going to get "disappeared".

It is impossible to hide significant outbreak of severe viral pneumonia. First of all, because of very limited numbers of IC beds in hospitals.
BTW, count of CoVid-19 causes is insignificant in Ukraine and Belarus, too.
It's a fact. And then, we can search for explanations of the fact. For example, it can be a Russian bio weapon, may be Russians (including Ukrainians and Belarussians) are normally keeping larger "social distantion" than southlings, may be, Arbidol is really effective in the prevention of spreading, may be something else.

"Most of them are controlled by oligarchs." which is much better than situation in Muscovy , do you agree? by the way back on topic,
Lukašenka was right ?
I don't consider it any better. Oligarchs are an obstacle to reforms and it is impossible to reform the country without curbing their interests. It may well be they will be the main cause of Ukraine's backtracking into Russia's sphere of influence. Look at Kolomoisky as an example.

No, I don't believe Lukashenko. He is an asshole. Instead of forming a strong political system he has formed a vertical being dependent solely on him. Dependence on Russia in economy is huge. Rerouting of oil supplies is a myth. All his hard talks is only a play for interior use.

"
Coronavirus: No Russia lockdown as Putin puts on show of calm
"

1584952580074.png

1584952600904.png

ozero gang dont care No Russia lockdown as Putin puts on show of calm

"Russia has defended its credibility on coronavirus data, after Belarus said its neighbouring country was "ablaze" with infections - and the EU accused Moscow of other "blatant lies". "

Is Russia lying to WHO on virus data? - EUobserver
euobserver.com › coronavirus

5 days ago - Russia has defended its credibility on coronavirus data, after Belarus said its ... Russian president Vladimir Putin (in centre on the right) at a ... be of a complex character," a spokesman for the Russian EU embassy told EUobserver. ... a politics professor at Virginia Commonwealth University in the US, also ...

Russian anomaly

Meanwhile, the anomaly on Russia infections might be due to lack of knowledge on how the virus spreads, the Russian EU embassy spokesman noted.

"Even qualified virologists or sociologists are not ready yet for a deep and comprehensive analysis of the situation in Russia, in the EU, or elsewhere in the world," he said.

"Scientists have just started studying the new virus," he added.

"Of course Russia's current numbers aren't credible, ...Judyth Twigg, a politics professor at Virginia Commonwealth University in the US, also told this website.
1585038042525.png

"Testing hasn't caught up with actual circulation of the virus. We're operating almost everywhere with incomplete information," she said.

The Russian anomaly might be due to Rospotrebnadzor's erratic testing methods, according to independent Russian newspaper The Moscow Times.

It might also be due to false negatives from inferior testing kits made by Vector Institute, a Rospotrebnadzor offshoot.

But if Russia deliberately lied to the WHO, it would not surprise Eugene Finkel, an international relations professor at Johns Hopkins University (JHU) in Washington.

In reality Russian General plan an anti-epidemic operation in the Italian Bergamo.
SAVE_20200324_185536.jpg

This awkward moment when the "cure" is much more terrible than a disease.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back