Lukašenka reviled, Muscovy ("russia") is near collapse, Putler hides the truth, closed borders with

"
Sick people needs treatment. One death case means at least 7-10 beds in ICU.
The number of IC-beds in Moscows 1st Infectious Hospital is - 12, in 2nd Infectious Hospital is 27"

to have longest in the world border with china and have ONLY 63 cans is simply impossible, do you agree?

1395197157_037_2.jpg

1395197120_035.jpg

1395197089_034_8.jpg

1395197108_034_5.jpg

1395197106_033.jpg

1395197175_026.jpg

"
Sick people needs treatment. One death case means at least 7-10 beds in ICU.
The number of IC-beds in Moscows 1st Infectious Hospital is - 12, in 2nd Infectious Hospital is 27"

to have longest in the world border with china and have ONLY 63 cans is simply impossible, do you agree?

No. Virus can't cross the border by itself, it needs a host. And such totalitarian state as Russia can effectively control its borders, especially in low-populated regions.
Second, the Russians can be more or less immune to CoVid-19. May be because of cross-immunisation with other coronovirus strains, may be because of the difference in ACE2 structure or quantity.
Third, we don't know how effective is their treatment. Yes, Russia and China are very close allies, but do China gave Russians the blood serum from already healed Chines citizens? We don't know.

"Virus can't cross the border by itself, it needs a host. And such totalitarian state as Russia can effectively"

simple question to you (a typical maskal) , who did it ? a) you Muscovites b) somebody else

Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Malaysia_Airlines_Flight_17

Jump to Cause of the crash - Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 (MH17) was a scheduled passenger flight from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur that was shot down on 17 July 2014 while flying over eastern Ukraine. All 283 passengers and 15 crew were killed.

Is there any reason to believe Lukashenko?

yes, do you believe in putler´s numbers?
I have the same reason to believe in them as in Lukashenko's.
just check the numbers , its clear who is lying , answer is putler. experts say putler can lie just 10 more days . already the virus killed more Muscovites than Italians way way more
This is what I have been saying....
I posted on 2 different threads about it yesterday

How can Russia only have 63 cans, in 1 location
when a section of their border is 600 yards from the outbreak
and the economy on Russian side of that border section relies on
those from the Hubei province, 600 yards away

once again Lukašenka proved himself as a person who knows best what is going on behind Kremlin walls , the Kremlin thugs hides information about coronavirus in Muscovy and in the same time ,"spreading disinformation about the coronavirus, with the aim to aggravate the public health crisis in Western"
"
EU accuses pro-Kremlin media of using coronavirus crisis to undermine West
Citing research from partners at Cardiff University’s Crime and Security Research Institute, the paper said that the alleged disinformation campaign represented an “evolution in tactics” since it took place at one remove from the Russian authorities.

“Pro-Kremlin media outlets have been prominent in spreading disinformation about the coronavirus, with the aim to aggravate the public health crisis in Western"

EU foreign policy arm warns pro-Russian forces seeking to exploit coronavirus panic

EU accuses pro-Kremlin media of using coronavirus crisis to undermine West
Subscribe to read | Financial Times

"Virus can't cross the border by itself, it needs a host. And such totalitarian state as Russia can effectively"

simple question to you (a typical maskal) , who did it ? a) you Muscovites b) somebody else

Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Malaysia_Airlines_Flight_17

Jump to Cause of the crash - Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 (MH17) was a scheduled passenger flight from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur that was shot down on 17 July 2014 while flying over eastern Ukraine. All 283 passengers and 15 crew were killed.
It was shoot down in the Ukrainian airspace, by Ukrainian missile, launched from ZSU position. Most important witnesses are dead or missed. There was no proper investigation made by the Weed-heads, and there is too emotional hysteria (if you cry, likely, you are wrong) . Simpliest explanation is obviouse - it was accidentaly shoot down by Ukrainians.
But, I don't like simple explanations.
I think, that those Ukrainian soldiers (and number of their commanders and some agents of SBU) were actually Russian agents, and this attack was preplanned as a way to force EU to force Ukraine to stop aviation usage.

BTW, here is an interesting Chinese article, about the proven effectivness of Russian-invented Arbidol in CoVid-19 protection. (Remove $$$)
http://www.chinaxiv.$$$org/abs/202002.00065

"Background: The efficient transmission of Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome-2 Coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) from patients to healthcare workers or family members has been a worrisome and prominent feature of the ongoing outbreak. On the basis of clinical practice and in-vitro studies, we postulated that post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP) using Arbidol is associated with decreased infection among individuals exposed to confirmed cases of COVID-19 infection. Methods: We conducted a retrospective case-control study on family members and health care workers who were exposed to patients confirmed to have SARS-CoV-2 infection by real-time RT-PCR and Chest CT from January 1 to January 16, 2020. We collected demographic information, work location of exposure, post-exposure prophylaxis information, and symptoms, if any, 24 days after exposure. The relation between post-exposure prophylaxis and infection in household contacts and healthcare workers were respectively analyzed. Results: 27 families and 124 health care workers had evidence of close exposure to patients with confirmed COVID-19. There were no differences in age, profession and sex distribution in the two groups with different post-exposure prophylaxis, table 1. Logistic regression based on the data of the family members and health care workers with Arbidol or Oseltamivir prophylaxis showed that Arbidol PEP was a strong protective factor against the development of COVID-19 (Odds ratio 0·011 , 95% CI 0·001-0·125, P=0·0003 for family members and Odds ratio 0·049, 95%CI 0·003-0·717), P= 0·0276 for health care workers). On the contrary, Oseltamivir was associated with an increase in COVID-19 infection (Odds ratio 20·446, 95% CI 1·407-297·143, P= 0·0271). Conclusions: Our findings suggest Arbidol could reduce the infection risk of the novel coronavirus in hospital and family settings. This treatment should be promoted for PEP use and should be the subject of further investigation."

Last edited:
"by Ukrainian missile" exactly like Coronavirus case , but when your czars have ever carried about you bydlo? never !! question is how long is putler can hide the truth

just check the numbers , its clear who is lying , answer is putler. experts say putler can lie just 10 more days . already the virus killed more Muscovites than Italians way way more

Coronavirus in Russia: The Latest News - The Moscow Times
www.themoscowtimes.com › 2020/03/19 › coronavirus-in-russia-the-lat...

14 mins ago - A 79-year-old Russian woman with pre-existing conditions has died in a Moscow hospital after testing positive for coronavirus. It is the first ...

"by Ukrainian missile" exactly like Coronavirus case , but when your czars have ever carried about you bydlo? never !! question is how long is putler can hide the truth
He can't hide more than 30 causes of severe infectionus pneumonia in Moscow.

Chuynk Yohghurd says that is a lie

Russia enters nationwide high-alert status amid COVID-19 ...
meduza.io › news › 2020/03/19 › russia-enters-nationwide-high-alert-...

3 hours ago - ... spread of coronavirus infections, TASS reported. As a result, all schools and higher education institutions in Russia's 83 federal subjects as ..

3 hours ago - ... spread of coronavirus infections, TASS reported. As a result, all schools and higher education institutions in Russia's 83 federal subjects as ..
So? Ukraine too. And I think that in Ukraine there are way more cases of the virus than reported officially.

Putler´s crime cartel forced radio station deleted info about 1,600 dead from coronavirus in empire

So? Ukraine too. And I think that in Ukraine there are way more cases of the virus than reported officially.

Ukraine is a democracy , crime cartel ozero hides huge numbers of dead muscovites , like they do with the solders killed in Ukraine

Ukraine is a democracy , crime cartel ozero hides huge numbers of dead muscovites , like they do with the solders killed in Ukraine
Democracy? One can argue about that. Nevertheless, democracy doesn't prevent a virus from spreading, but good health care system and organized measures do. Ukraine lacks the both latter things. It may well be that Russia too.

Democracy? One can argue about that. Nevertheless, democracy doesn't prevent a virus from spreading, but good health care system and organized measures do. Ukraine lacks the both latter things. It may well be that Russia too.
"Democracy? One can argue about that" compere to Muscovite empire , every 8 years a new president , parties , independent media etc.

"Ukraine lacks" many things
but it has many independent media players, and its much more difficult (than in Maskal empire) to hide the information from public

Coronavirus: Temporary hospital being built in Moscow
President Vladimir Putin has said the situation with the coronavirus in Russia is "under control".

Borders are closed, mass gatherings have been banned and increasing restrictions have put in place to slow the spread of the virus.

So far, Russia has reported a low number of cases which officials claim is the result of their swift reaction to the outbreak in neighbouring China.

On the outskirts of Moscow, urgent building works are underway to build a temporary hospital.

The BBC's Sarah Rainsford went to the site and spoke to construction workers and people living close by.

update

Actually, no one can hide outbreak of infection, especially when your hospitals are overfull with patients with severe viral pneumonia, as it was in Ternopol, Ukraine few months ago

Forum List

Back