Luissa, Our Newest Moderator

you infracted me.. and welcome back from your deployment and thanks for your service.. but you guys have still lost your minds.

Ok, then this will be the only thing I will say about it. If I infracted you, then it was within the rules for me to do so, otherwise I would not have done it. Pretty sure the only people that have had any problem with the way that I have conducted myself as a mod or an admin are the ones that could not understand that fact that this place is not a democracy. It is a privately held online community.

Yes we understand that. but don't try to tell us it was in the rulez. because it wasn't. But thanks for trying. I only asked you about fairness. I got my answer.
Was it right after they said we couldn't use the word XXXX outside of the flame zone??? Because that could explain the infraction. ;)

you infracted me.. and welcome back from your deployment and thanks for your service.. but you guys have still lost your minds.

Ok, then this will be the only thing I will say about it. If I infracted you, then it was within the rules for me to do so, otherwise I would not have done it. Pretty sure the only people that have had any problem with the way that I have conducted myself as a mod or an admin are the ones that could not understand that fact that this place is not a democracy. It is a privately held online community.

Yes we understand that. but don't try to tell us it was in the rulez. because it wasn't. But thanks for trying. I only asked you about fairness. I got my answer.

Your welcome. Thanks for hijacking a thread. :thup:

Was it right after they said we couldn't use the word XXXX outside of the flame zone??? Because that could explain the infraction. ;)

it was 11-04-08

now when did they make the rule?

Its cool..
She obviously needs some attention today.

I've never asked you for attention either. But I remember and will always remember the treatment you gave to Gunny. so deal with it asswipe.

She was sssssooooooooooooooooooooo mean to poor Gunny! bwahahahahaa

she was a fucking shit head traitor while he ran this board. I hope she gets what she gave. Now that's fair.

I've never asked you for attention either. But I remember and will always remember the treatment you gave to Gunny. so deal with it asswipe.

she was a fucking shit head traitor while he ran this board. I hope she gets what she gave. Now that's fair.
If you say so, it must be true. I know you can't be bothered to provide evidence.

I was a traitor?????????? LOL
You really have no clue what happened. Trust me I wasn't a traitor, and Gunny would back that up. ;)

I also plan on not discussing what happened over a year ago...But I will say hi to him and his girlfriend for ya.

Was it right after they said we couldn't use the word **** outside of the flame zone??? Because that could explain the infraction. ;)

it was 11-04-08

now when did they make the rule?

Yeah. Forget 9/11. Let's mark the date when willow was "unfairly" infracted.

This thread isn't about Gunny, Willow's prior infractions, or anything other than an announcement of a new member of the staff.

You really have no clue what happened. Trust me I wasn't a traitor, and Gunny would back that up. ;)

I also plan on not discussing what happened over a year ago...But I will say hi to him and his girlfriend for ya.

tell the board you didn't leave this one, go to a new one and start running him down? go ahead. anyway.. I don't like you I don't trust you to be a fair moderator.. and that's the way it is.

tell the board you didn't leave this one, go to a new one and start running him down? go ahead. anyway.. I don't like you I don't trust you to be a fair moderator.. and that's the way it is.

Aren't we the lucky ones...Luissa, Bod...TDM will be next.

Aren't we the lucky ones...Luissa, Bod...TDM will be next.

I like bodecca.. have no problem with her at all.

I didn't leave this board, I did go to a new board, I have joined many other political boards, and I didn't start running him down.

And you can think what you like.

Forum List

Back