Luis Gutierrez - Worst Congressman in Congress a TRAITOR to this Country

I don't want to get involved in your guys dispute but I find it interesting that 2 Military veterans are going at each other like this, I know you guys have an obvious dislike of each other right now but I bet you guys have more in common than you think, both of you sacrificed and served 20+ years for this country.

More in common than we may think? Nope........sorry. The only place on my evaluations where I scored less than 4.0 was in my relationship to those who were higher rank than me, because I'd score 3.6 or 3.8, as I had a problem with people who were above me telling me bullshit as truth.

If I had the manuals behind me, I'd fight tooth and nail against ANYONE, no matter if they were officers or chiefs. Why? Because the rules are there for everyone, not just those that are lower rank than you. On my last ship, I had to fight weekly with some idiot Supply Officer who thought because he was a CDR, he was always right. Good thing I did too, because one time he tried to get me to fudge an AMCROSS message sending someone home on emergency leave. If I would have done as he said to do, poor fucker would have been stuck in Sigonella for a week.

I also took on an E-8 on a regular basis at the MEPS in Amarillo. Why? Because he was trying to shove applicants and kits through that were incomplete or just plain fucked up. I'd get a call from San Antonio and MCPO Garza about 3 times a week because I was always pissing off the SCPO due to the fact that he didn't make his recruiters do their stuff properly. Ever try to steer someone into a job that isn't what their recruiter promised to them (recruiters aren't supposed to do that), but they're ineligible due to color blindness (makes you ineligible for electronics fields and any aviation), or low ASVAB scores, or too many arrests? What's even worse, is the recruiter promising a job like Corpsman in the middle of summer is the WORST, because that job usually only available from October (beginning of the fiscal year) to around mid April, early May. Those billets fill up FAST for the year.

No. I don't think that I'd have anything in common with Stupid Fuck Called Ollie, because he sounds like one of them chiefs that sits in the goat locker and lets everyone else do their job for them.

Well I tried....

Tell ya what pussy..........I'll offer you this truce............

First? I never said anything about your stepson. Read the fucking post idiot.

Second? You attacked MY service first. And by the way........this gay biker shit is getting old. I've known I was hetero ever since I was 7 and the babysitter molested me. However, that being said, the only things that you fear, are the things you know the least about. I wondered about gays, because of various experiences in my life. Ever sleep with a lesbian just to clear her mind about being gay? I have. Got news for you too......gays have as much of a revulsion to hetero sex as you do with gay sex. That being said, even though they're "different" from the norm, doesn't make then deficient or handicapped. It just means that their version of love is different from yours. No. Gays DO NOT spend an inordinate amount of time trying to turn straights to the dark side. They find certain body types and personalities that appeal to them. Same reason you pick your spouse. She's different from everyone else, but you two seem to fit together. No, I'm not saying shit about your old lady, I'm using the generic term "spouse" to prove a point.

Tell ya what punk ass chump steak..........you want a truce, you've got one.

But the first wise ass crack about my service again will get you the full treatment. FWIW, you're one of them cheap ass senior NCO's that thinks just because they made E-7, they can now sit on their ass and coast. REAL Chiefs, Senior Chiefs and Master Chiefs never sit and wait. They keep moving on to see what is next around the bend. Some of 'em earn awards for that. Trust me.......I know because I ran personnel all 20 years of my life. Wanna know why I got such plum assignments for the last 3 tours? I earned every one of 'em. From the Naval War College in Newport RI, to independent duty as the ONLY Personnelman onboard the entire fucking ship. After that? It was a cake walk to get slotted for taking over the Navy office of Amarillo MEPS. After I'd been onboard for about 2 months, the Master Chief himself came up here from San Antonio and asked me if I'd like to become the Head Classifier. Yeah......the extra 200/month came in handy. Part of the reason I bought and paid for in cash my Harley.

And that's just the surface of what I did. How many people do you know who were DAPA's, PRT Coordinators, Suicide Prevention counselors, as well as inport and at sea fire party, Auxillary Security Force qualified (made squad leader in only 6 months), as well as have flown in an FA-18? (Yeah.....it was the dome simulator, but hey.....can't have everything. At 20 mil a pop, they're kinda careful about those planes.

Like I said.......I'm proud of my service. Wanna keep taking shots at me? Go ahead, I've got plenty of ammo.

Otherwise.........truce.

And still you want to brag?

First off you most certainly have called my stepson a coward on several occasions. And I would have had an admin erase the shit but I did bring him into the conversation to prove a point, which of course you attacked. You constantly attack my service, you have for about a year now. And I didn't ask for any truce, I asked that you stop attacking my family. I think even you can understand that.

As far as attacking you, well if you can't stand the heat, too fucking bad. Try not being such a braggart when you are nothing more than a retired Jr NCO.

Now I have no reason to defend myself to you, but This Sergeant has never coasted to anything. Full speed balls to the wall. But I do not brag about the thinks I did and the positions I held. I mentioned one very important job that I had and what happened? Some asshole retired Jr NCO got jealous and has talked trash about it ever since. If you really really want I could give a list of job positions and even a few of the special assignments I've been on. But there is a small problem, many of those were classified and may still be today. I really don't know. And I doubt that you would even understand anyway.

And talk about coasting? You retired at 20 years. I did an extra 2 years. You claim you haven't had to work since retirement, I went to work and ran a small home improvement company. Now who is the coaster?

Fuck you gaybikerbitch. All you've got you've spent in the one wad you had.

You know..........according to what you've stated before, the 1 gay pussy that you know is using their sexuality as a way to avoid military service. That makes them a coward in my book. If there was a draft and everyone had to go to war, do you still think that being gay should be a "get out of war free" card? I don't.

As far as serving with them? You got out BEFORE DADT was enacted, so therefore you really don't have any concrete experience with serving alongside gay members, and therefore, you bullshit antiquated experience is null.

As far as serving an extra 2 years? Yeah.......I understand that, you were too fucking lazy to get another rank, so you HYT was 22 years. (Remember fuckstick, I worked Personnel for 20 years, so yeah......I know these things). So how the fuck could your pasty dough boy ass claim "balls to the wall"? Me? 3 plum tours with both the last sea tour and the last shore tour were INDEPENDENT DUTY. You've got to go through screenings for that. Onboard the MSC vessel, I had to pass a full overseas and command screening. Same to come to recruiting duty, because the closest base to here is in Clovis, about 100 miles away. Closest Navy station was 250 miles away in Oklahoma City, so yeah......you've gotta be sharp to be in those positions.

I don't really care about your stupid HYT ass. I really don't give a fuck if you come, stay, lay, or pray, because your bigoted attitude is something that I really think needs to be eradicated from my military.

It's also interesting that your staunchest supporter is that racist bigot called Bullshitter. You're known for the company you keep idiot.

Why did I get out? Simple........I'd had it set up to retire at 20 years so I could go and start traveling around the country on my motorcycle, and did it too. When 9/11 happened, my paperwork was already through the system and it was impossible to get it stopped, even though I tried like hell. BTW.......my HYT is 22 years as well.

So, you say you don't want to brag? Fine by me, you probably don't have many accomplishments. But, I am curious to know one thing.........how many personal awards did YOU get from flag rank officers? Me? I got 3, as well as several LOC's.

So, apparently, your stupid bag toting ass is refusing the truce. Fine by me ya fat asshole, I like someone to vent my spleen on.

Go back to sleep grandpa, you're useless to me.

So there were no gays in the military before I retired in 1993? (as you keep getting wrong).

I believe your HYT is the Navy version of up or out... For an E7 in the Army that was 26 years, not 22. it was 20 years for an E6 though.....Hmmmmm....

20 years behind a desk, oh you are so tough.

What screening for what job? How many sailors worked directly under your command? My last platoon (I was a Platoon Sergeant for 3 different platoons during my career) was 75 personnel 77 with me and the Lieutenant. And as Operations Sergeant I had 300+ trainees under my supervision at the company, Then another 135 at the school.

Point is jackwad I didn't sit behind a desk for 20 years pushing paper, and I was not forced to retire as you want people to believe. You may pretend to be proud of your service while supposedly riding around the country, but I actually am proud, proud enough to stay involved and wear my earned rank everyday.

I won't embarrass you with talk of awards, for now. (not enough people reading this thread)

So you go ahead and keep bragging, and talk all your shit. Those of us who have been around know the truth of the matter.

I don't want to get involved in your guys dispute but I find it interesting that 2 Military veterans are going at each other like this, I know you guys have an obvious dislike of each other right now but I bet you guys have more in common than you think, both of you sacrificed and served 20+ years for this country.

More in common than we may think? Nope........sorry. The only place on my evaluations where I scored less than 4.0 was in my relationship to those who were higher rank than me, because I'd score 3.6 or 3.8, as I had a problem with people who were above me telling me bullshit as truth.

If I had the manuals behind me, I'd fight tooth and nail against ANYONE, no matter if they were officers or chiefs. Why? Because the rules are there for everyone, not just those that are lower rank than you. On my last ship, I had to fight weekly with some idiot Supply Officer who thought because he was a CDR, he was always right. Good thing I did too, because one time he tried to get me to fudge an AMCROSS message sending someone home on emergency leave. If I would have done as he said to do, poor fucker would have been stuck in Sigonella for a week.

I also took on an E-8 on a regular basis at the MEPS in Amarillo. Why? Because he was trying to shove applicants and kits through that were incomplete or just plain fucked up. I'd get a call from San Antonio and MCPO Garza about 3 times a week because I was always pissing off the SCPO due to the fact that he didn't make his recruiters do their stuff properly. Ever try to steer someone into a job that isn't what their recruiter promised to them (recruiters aren't supposed to do that), but they're ineligible due to color blindness (makes you ineligible for electronics fields and any aviation), or low ASVAB scores, or too many arrests? What's even worse, is the recruiter promising a job like Corpsman in the middle of summer is the WORST, because that job usually only available from October (beginning of the fiscal year) to around mid April, early May. Those billets fill up FAST for the year.

No. I don't think that I'd have anything in common with Stupid Fuck Called Ollie, because he sounds like one of them chiefs that sits in the goat locker and lets everyone else do their job for them.

Well I tried....

There's no trying with this idiot he simply has to brag and try to be better than everyone else. That is why he lies so much. He is a disgrace to the term NCO.

Hey Stupid Fucking Cunt (gee) Ollie........

Do you think that being gay should be a "get out of war free" card for gays? I don't.

And, anyone that uses that as an excuse to avoid military service is a coward in my book, because the first Iraq war veteran that was wounded was GAY. Also, you can look at the people like Lt. Daniel Choi who was a Forward Air Controller who spoke Arabic.

You guys really like to throw the word "Racist" around, don't you?

If you don't like him so much, run against him. Or work for someone who will. Or give money.

Bitching about it on the internet isn't going to fix anything. And if his constituents want him in office, that's the way our system works.

Wow, an actual poster on this website that is not a blatant racist. You actually talk some degree of sense. Why can't there be more of you here?

You guys really like to throw the word "Racist" around, don't you?

If you don't like him so much, run against him. Or work for someone who will. Or give money.

Bitching about it on the internet isn't going to fix anything. And if his constituents want him in office, that's the way our system works.

Wow, an actual poster on this website that is not a blatant racist. You actually talk some degree of sense. Why can't there be more of you here?

Where do poor Americans get access to the American taxpayer money reserved for LATINOS ONLY?

All the JUSTIFIABLE hatred tossed at Grover Norquist is coming out, but the libs will never act or demonize one of their own! Luis Gutierrez (D-Mexico City), is the worst of the worst. A man that openly states illegal immigrants are his number priority. A man that states we stole the SW from Mexico and should return it. A man that believes in Atlzan! A man who has a TRACK-RECORD of ruling over one of the most impoverished part of the Chicago, with ZERO HOPE of economy development or creating a way to reverse it (that alone should have him kicked out of office by the voters).

Yet the libs won't call this man out and support a proponent against him!

He is a traitor to this country and piece of dogshit all the way around!

All the JUSTIFIABLE hatred tossed at Grover Norquist is coming out, but the libs will never act or demonize one of their own! Luis Gutierrez (D-Mexico City), is the worst of the worst. A man that openly states illegal immigrants are his number priority. A man that states we stole the SW from Mexico and should return it. A man that believes in Atlzan! A man who has a TRACK-RECORD of ruling over one of the most impoverished part of the Chicago, with ZERO HOPE of economy development or creating a way to reverse it (that alone should have him kicked out of office by the voters).

Yet the libs won't call this man out and support a proponent against him!

He is a traitor to this country and piece of dogshit all the way around!

Got any links to back up the bullshit?

People better wake up...there are more than this guy who is a traitor to our country and we have serious enemies within OUR Government..

from BOTH sides, but I see it worse with DEMOCRATS

As a citizen of Illinois I have to hear this traitor WAY too much! What does he ever talk about to help this country? NOTHING! All he talks about is how bad we are! How we treat illegal immigrants (of course he never calls them illegal, he calls them immigrants) like criminals! How we are racist for wanting to protect our borders and god forbide only have legal immigration.

This traitor runs on only one issue! The need for amnesty, to make Chicago more of a sanctuary city, how to completely open the border, have Spanish Spoke in Chicago schools and how much we can give to Latinos! His loyalty is to Latin American and NOT to the United States, but since he represents a 90% Latino district (a district where violence against blacks was so black it has been ethnically cleansed from 40% black down to 6% Black)!

Make no mistake, this SELF-PROCLAIMED and Not Bashfull to claim he is a member of LA RAZA, has gone on record to say WE STOLE LAND FROM MEXICO THAT SHOULD BE RETURNED!!! Make no mistake people, this traitor believe in forming the Nation of Atlzan out of Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Neveda, CA and parts of Colorado and Oregon!

HE HAS NO BUSINESS REPRESENTING THIS COUNTRY IS OUR CONGRESS! HE SHOULD BE IMPEACHED FOR TREASON!!!

Gutierrez: Today We Stand With Dream Students - YouTube

Congressmen Luis Gutierrez says what La Raza really means. - Topix

He’s correct: all persons, regardless of immigration status or citizenship, are entitled to due process. One can’t be referred to as ‘illegal’ if he hasn’t been found guilty of that charge – everyone is indeed innocent until proven guilty, including immigrants.

This is one of many reasons why Hispanic Americans find you, conservatives, and republicans in general so repulsive: your hate and ignorance of the immigrant community and contempt for the rule of law.

As a citizen of Illinois I have to hear this traitor WAY too much! What does he ever talk about to help this country? NOTHING! All he talks about is how bad we are! How we treat illegal immigrants (of course he never calls them illegal, he calls them immigrants) like criminals! How we are racist for wanting to protect our borders and god forbide only have legal immigration.

This traitor runs on only one issue! The need for amnesty, to make Chicago more of a sanctuary city, how to completely open the border, have Spanish Spoke in Chicago schools and how much we can give to Latinos! His loyalty is to Latin American and NOT to the United States, but since he represents a 90% Latino district (a district where violence against blacks was so black it has been ethnically cleansed from 40% black down to 6% Black)!

Make no mistake, this SELF-PROCLAIMED and Not Bashfull to claim he is a member of LA RAZA, has gone on record to say WE STOLE LAND FROM MEXICO THAT SHOULD BE RETURNED!!! Make no mistake people, this traitor believe in forming the Nation of Atlzan out of Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Neveda, CA and parts of Colorado and Oregon!

HE HAS NO BUSINESS REPRESENTING THIS COUNTRY IS OUR CONGRESS! HE SHOULD BE IMPEACHED FOR TREASON!!!

He’s correct: all persons, regardless of immigration status or citizenship, are entitled to due process. One can’t be referred to as ‘illegal’ if he hasn’t been found guilty of that charge – everyone is indeed innocent until proven guilty, including immigrants.

This is one of many reasons why Hispanic Americans find you, conservatives, and republicans in general so repulsive: your hate and ignorance of the immigrant community and contempt for the rule of law.

Over and over, the rw's here post against our Constitution.

Apparently, they think that's just fine as long as the people who are denied Constitutional rights are of color, female, homosexual or whatever they're into hating on that particular day.

People better wake up...there are more than this guy who is a traitor to our country and we have serious enemies within OUR Government..

from BOTH sides, but I see it worse with DEMOCRATS

Ohh PUH-lese, you don't even READ these posts. You could save yourself a lot of time if you just posted "ditto".

Afro-Americans should wake up and smell the shit democrates are dishing out with amnesty and the dream act and supporting illegal aliens which displaces blacks in the workforce. They would be better off supporting Republicans that once supported deportation that would release jobs for them If is because they support amnesty and dream act so they cannot get a job and can deal in drugs and collect good stamps. Many democrats support this fuck. Black leaders supporting amnesty? :mad::confused:

Please push this guy and all the Congress people you can contact to support
EARNED AMNESTY
where people who committed violations owe money or labor for the benefits
they gained while LAW ABIDING immigrants waited in line and followed the law.

if employers or employees who committed violations paid back into the system,
they can pay for the Dream Act and other benefits of children who were not
in control of their parents decisions, but should not be a burden on law abiding taxpayers.
The parents or other people who took advantage of the system should be required
to pay in PROPORTIONATELY for the benefits they got at the expanse of law abiding citizens.

Schools, churches or employers that want to sponsor an immigrant can register both the sponsor and the worker in a database that keeps track of credits owed and credits worked or paid off. And the system can support the costs of other immigrants who either didn't commit violations or were brought or born here by parents taking from the system who need to pay it back. Otherwise it's not fair to the people who followed the laws and worked legally.

There is no trial for people here illegally. They are here, they have no authorization to be here. There is no trial to find out if they are here illegally. They are here it's self-evident. What they get is a hearing to determine whether or not they qualify to stay for some reason unconnected to illegal immigration status.

Hispanic elected officials for the most part, there are some exceptions, represent their own ethnic group. A mexican elected to office should be expected to represent ONLY mexicans.

Over and over, the rw's here post against our Constitution.

Apparently, they think that's just fine as long as the people who are denied Constitutional rights are of color, female, homosexual or whatever they're into hating on that particular day.

Sweetheart, all it takes is enforcing the CONSTITUTION to check any such discrimination.
Unfortunately that's not what the Democrats/liberals do.
Instead, they impose MORE biased legislation to try to correct this, where two wrongs don't make a right!
You can't use unconstitutional laws to try to correct a constitutional violation, or else you run into equal opposition.

The most effective CONSISTENT way I have found to defend things like pro-choice, anti-deathpenalty or pro-gay marriage is to enforce the CONSTITUTIONAL concept of "free exercise of religion" and "equal protection of the laws" DIRECTLY.

NOT pushing biased legislation by PARTISAN BULLYING which contradicts the very same notion of prochoice, equal inclusion and nondiscrimination by religious views.

You cannot enforce such policies by VIOLATING the very same principles, but that's what liberals keep using party politics to do. Push prochoice beliefs to the exclusion of prolife beliefs protected equally by law; push health care mandates to the exclusion of free choice of other option unless they meet very narrow religious requirements that constitute religious discrimination and regulation by govt; push progay marriage to the exclusion of traditional marriage beliefs even though church issues should be outside of govt jurisdiction altogether.

It makes no sense to push for separation of church and state and freedom from the religious or political agenda of others, and yet push one's own religioius/political biases in agenda and policy through govt in violation of the very same principles. Totally conflicting!

Luddly can you REALLY blame GOP/conservative protestors for opposing this for the same reasons that liberals oppose the lack of free choice by abusing govt to impose biases???
how can you defend one and not the other? Aren't they both wrong to push biased agenda?

I really don't know how anyone can support this guy and then call him or herself an American!

This is the guy that wants to be Mayor of Chicago! His district has gone from 60% Latino to 90% Latino is 8 short years! It's not coincidence! If he became Mayor of Chicago it would be Chicanogo! Not only would the Whites be ethnically cleansed, but so would the Blacks and Asians!

From your description, most of those supporting him are, in fact, not Americans.

There is no trial for people here illegally. They are here, they have no authorization to be here. There is no trial to find out if they are here illegally. They are here it's self-evident. What they get is a hearing to determine whether or not they qualify to stay for some reason unconnected to illegal immigration status.

Hispanic elected officials for the most part, there are some exceptions, represent their own ethnic group. A mexican elected to office should be expected to represent ONLY mexicans.

Dear CClaytonJones and Katzndogz:
Whether people are under civil laws that are statutory for the US and US citizens, or under natural laws of democratic governance that all human beings and relations are subject to:

the rule of "reciprocity" still applies

So if people WANT "due process" and WANT protection of the laws,
then they have to OBEY and RESPECT these laws.

What goes wrong is when people want the rights and freedoms and protections of the laws, but while violating the laws themselves, which makes no sense.

So if you do something in violation, then you must admit to restitution and cooperate with authorities to make good by those laws.

People need to learn and we need to enforce the standard
that YOU CAN'T HAVE IT BOTH WAYS

You can't just go do "whatever" and expect due process under the law to protect you.

We need to enforce the requirement that in order to invoke due process under the laws,
then people must cooperate FULLY with authorities and acknowledge and agree to all restitution owed for wrongs or abuses committed.

For people who don't agree to take personal and financial responsibility for laws and debts or damages incurred, then we need to set up a system where people can live and work under the sponsorship of a church or other institution which agrees to take legal responsibility for such persons. We need to quit imposing this burden on people who DON'T consent to pay the costs, such as an exchange system between US and Mexico, where people who refuse to take responsibility for illegal acts and costs are deported to labor camps while trading places with workers willing to follow the laws and contribute to society.

I don't see how else we can balance the budget and start paying back costs of crime and corruption, unless we hold the actual WRONGDOERS responsible for the debts and QUIT charging the law abiding citizens who can't keep working and paying govt for all this waste caused by criminals either running up govt welfare or high end crooks on the corporate take.

The govt needs to create jobs to go after all cases of crime and corruption at taxpayers expense and collect that back on behalf of taxpayers instead of charging more and more to citizens who didn't break any laws and shouldn't keep footing the bill for people who did!!!

I'm sorry he would feel that way and make others feel that way, too.

I'm afraid we will have a terrible price to pay for this kind of encouragement I'm seeing of people to undo borders. The very fact that his constituents have disenfranchised blacks tells us that if they get in charge, they might be sending blacks back to Africa on ships with all that racism.

These people aren't the only ones working against equal rights for Americans. We have communists in numbers who want to tear down America's pursuit of happiness and instate it with forced pablum they choose in which they benefit, and nobody else does.

Forum List

Back