Lucifer

Anyone watching it? It cracks me up. One of the best new shows on TV.

I am actually a fan of it!

It is witty as can be but let hope they can keep it going!
Oh yes its better than I expected it to be. The AFA tried to get it pulled LOL....

I bing their petition and have to say that as long as the ratings are strong Lucifer will stay because ratings matters...
the only drawback is its on Fox....they dont have good track record supporting their shows....

I stopped watching as soon as I found it will be just another police procedural.

I stopped watching as soon as I found it will be just another police procedural.

What matters is if it is a good police procedural. :)
yep.....and so far so good....but i bet it gets canceled....5-6 million people wont be enough for fox....

I don't know enough about Fox's overall ratings or the ratings for that timeslot, but you may well be right.

Hell, I'm still unhappy that Constantine got cancelled. :p

Yes, I watch, and yes, I really enjoy the show.

The interesting thing is that a lot of the character of Lucifer is drawn from Jewish theology, because in their belief system, Lucifer is more of a prosecutor (remember, he likes to punish those who do wrong), as well as doesn't make you do things, just suggests that you may benefit from doing so.

I also like a lot of the little philosophical points it brings up. Myself and my room mate like to talk about the points that are brought up during the show.

I hope it lasts at least as long as Supernatural.

yep.....and so far so good....but i bet it gets canceled....5-6 million people wont be enough for fox....

I don't know enough about Fox's overall ratings or the ratings for that timeslot, but you may well be right.

he made an appearance on Arrow.....

Yes, I watch, and yes, I really enjoy the show.

The interesting thing is that a lot of the character of Lucifer is drawn from Jewish theology, because in their belief system, Lucifer is more of a prosecutor (remember, he likes to punish those who do wrong), as well as doesn't make you do things, just suggests that you may benefit from doing so.

I also like a lot of the little philosophical points it brings up. Myself and my room mate like to talk about the points that are brought up during the show.

I hope it lasts at least as long as Supernatural.
that is hoping a lot for this show....Supernatural is on the CW.....3-4 million is great for that network...right now Supernatural is hitting 1-2 mill....

It is a dumb show, so no it's not going to last.

The angel was, of course, a black man. That's been done and done and done.

The black wings popping out was interesting.

But when his friend was murdered, and he starting walking around trying to investigate the crime, I realized I had just fallen into the trap of yet another police procedural.

he made an appearance on Arrow.....

I'd rather have watched Constantine than more Arrow. Amell could have made guest appearances on Constantine. :lol:

Forum List

Back