Lt. Col. Alexander S. Vindman: Account of Trump’s Ukraine Call Omitted Key Details

This oath means that Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman had a duty to report activity he considered to be legally questionable and was within this duty to testify before Congress
The problem with that is when determining truth is how do you know any of that is why he really did it?...it's just more misdirection...If someone who is a plant by the opposition would do and claim exactly what Vindman did and the above would still hold true even if it was completely false...the above also makes it clear that Vindman was free to give and use his "ownopinion" as to whether it was questionable, and questionable does not = wrong.

When does questionable become wrong?

Who determines it?

merlin_163518105_28040cdd-41d4-4f22-a8aa-98924effed43-articleLarge.jpg

Lt. Col. Alexander S. Vindman, the top Ukraine expert on the National Security Council, arriving Tuesday on Capitol Hill to testify in the impeachment inquiry.Credit...Erin Schaff/The New York Times

Lt. Col. Alexander S. Vindman, who heard President Trump’s July phone call with Ukraine’s president and was alarmed, testified that he tried and failed to add key details to the rough transcript.

WASHINGTON — Lt. Col. Alexander S. Vindman, the top Ukraine expert on the National Security Council, told House impeachment investigators on Tuesday that the White House transcript of a July call between President Trump and Ukraine’s president omitted crucial words and phrases, and that his attempts to include them failed, according to three people familiar with the testimony.

The omissions, Colonel Vindman said, included Mr. Trump’s assertion that there were recordings of former Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. discussing Ukraine corruption, and an explicit mention by Ukraine’s president, Volodymyr Zelensky, of Burisma Holdings, the energy company whose board employed Mr. Biden’s son Hunter.

More: Account of Trump’s Ukraine Call Omitted Key Details, Official Testifies

I salute Lt. Col. Alexander S. Vindman for his service and patriotism! Someone has to answer for this.

Hey LAKHOTA dude, you gotta let this thing go. It’s over. If you want Trump out, find a candidate who can beat him, because that’s the only way he’s leaving.

When determining the truth, well how do you go about doing that? You don't know intent or motivation.

You go by a person's past record.

By the fact that that record was good enough that he occupied the position he did.
That is exactly what you do when recruiting spies/plants/moles...plants are not persons who are insubordinate when being recruited, they are not the ones who refuse to take loyalty oaths, they are recruited for their ability to appear as something they are not.
What's disturbing is the total shredding of character that followed AFTER this. Not before.
It's exactly what happens after a failed coup attempt

Is he now "a plant"?
Your description of him would indicate strongly that he would be able to pull it off.

When does questionable become wrong?

Who determines it?

When does questionable become questionable? who determines that? If it's one man, it's just an opinion and we all know about those. Questionable ought to be decided by a committee.

This oath means that Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman had a duty to report activity he considered to be legally questionable and was within this duty to testify before Congress
The problem with that is when determining truth is how do you know any of that is why he really did it?...it's just more misdirection...If someone who is a plant by the opposition would do and claim exactly what Vindman did and the above would still hold true even if it was completely false...the above also makes it clear that Vindman was free to give and use his "ownopinion" as to whether it was questionable, and questionable does not = wrong.

When determining the truth, well how do you go about doing that? You don't know intent or motivation.

You go by a person's past record.

By the fact that that record was good enough that he occupied the position he did.

What's disturbing is the total shredding of character that followed AFTER this. Not before.

Is he now "a plant"?
If you don’t have corroboration, like physical transcript didn’t, and knowing he told the pm to ignore the president’s policy then there’s doubt. And our jurisprudence says reasonably doubt trumps all

if I recall, he was asked if he heard a bribe, and he said no! What else was there?

going after corruption is trump’s job, not vindman’s

Last edited:

Lt. Col. Alexander S. Vindman, the top Ukraine expert on the National Security Council, arriving Tuesday on Capitol Hill to testify in the impeachment inquiry.Credit...Erin Schaff/The New York Times

Lt. Col. Alexander S. Vindman, who heard President Trump’s July phone call with Ukraine’s president and was alarmed, testified that he tried and failed to add key details to the rough transcript.

WASHINGTON — Lt. Col. Alexander S. Vindman, the top Ukraine expert on the National Security Council, told House impeachment investigators on Tuesday that the White House transcript of a July call between President Trump and Ukraine’s president omitted crucial words and phrases, and that his attempts to include them failed, according to three people familiar with the testimony.

The omissions, Colonel Vindman said, included Mr. Trump’s assertion that there were recordings of former Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. discussing Ukraine corruption, and an explicit mention by Ukraine’s president, Volodymyr Zelensky, of Burisma Holdings, the energy company whose board employed Mr. Biden’s son Hunter.

I salute Lt. Col. Alexander S. Vindman for his service and patriotism! Someone has to answer for this.
He testified in front of a mostly Democrat committee? What did he not say in his testimony?

Vindman Twins off to their new digs!

Screen-Shot-2020-02-07-at-8.07.07-PM.png

Lieutenant Colonel Vindman is being punished for telling the truth. His brother, who had nothing to do with what Vindman did, is being punished by blood, something that countries like North Korea do. So you must know that is wrong, and if you don't then you're just another sad, sick, pathetic, lying sack of shit traitor like 45.

Colonel Vindman told the truth. You support and condone the actions an individual who has never served in the U.S. Military. He is draft dodging piece of shit coward who attacks Gold Star Families and on Men who served their country while as a Prisoner of War that 45 lied his off about "Bone Spurs" that made him a draft dodging piece of shit.

Democracies do not punish people, civilian or military who speak truth to power, even when truth means a sitting president solicited assistance from a foreign power in order to effect the outcome of U.S. Presidential Election.

The Cheating, Lying Piece of Shit Coward 45 knows he can only win by cheating.

And that truly says it all.
Consequences consequences. If he didn’t know he’d have been disciplined for a coup he didn’t belong there.

he was a participant of taking out his commander

Actually, the execution was laid for this. Such as this Ukrainian Jew discredit his people and give anti-Semites the claim that "Jews are deceitful and vile.”

Аlthough I will not argue that this is not so when it comes to the lower house of our Congress

Lt. Col. Vindman is a patriot

When a civilian becomes a commissioned officer in the United States Armed Forces, she or he swears an oath to uphold the Constitution. Indeed, the language of the oath is unique as evidenced by this section: “I ___, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion … .”

This oath means that Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman had a duty to report activity he considered to be legally questionable and was within this duty to testify before Congress (“White House Ukraine expert sought to correct transcript of Trump call,” New York Times, Oct. 30). Twice between 1975 and 1980, the Supreme Court determined that it is unconstitutional to restrict military personnel from addressing Congress, and the Constitution’s framers expected military members to do so.

Only oath Vindashits ever took was swearing to never tell anyone they suck each other's wieners.

297r40.jpg

Problem, I express my opinion you call me a fucktard & a turd. This site is becoming famous for substituting insults in place of reason or facts.;
Consequences consequences. If he didn’t know he’d have been disciplined for a coup he didn’t belong there.

he was a participant of taking out his commander

Oh...it's about the pretend coup again. Let me know when there is a real one.
What do you call a lt col that went outside command? To take out his commander?
A guy that should be looking forward to his posting in the Arctic.
Or a court martial.
i heard he told the Ukraine PM not to listen to trump! I went huh? Who voted for that fk? Trump runs policies, if vindman didn’t like them, he could have just requested out! Not create a coup
Yup! Hit The Road Jack!

Lt. Col. Vindman is a patriot

When a civilian becomes a commissioned officer in the United States Armed Forces, she or he swears an oath to uphold the Constitution. Indeed, the language of the oath is unique as evidenced by this section: “I ___, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion … .”

This oath means that Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman had a duty to report activity he considered to be legally questionable and was within this duty to testify before Congress (“White House Ukraine expert sought to correct transcript of Trump call,” New York Times, Oct. 30). Twice between 1975 and 1980, the Supreme Court determined that it is unconstitutional to restrict military personnel from addressing Congress, and the Constitution’s framers expected military members to do so.

Do Patriots usually tell prime ministers to ignore the president’s policies? That’s what I call a traitor.

What is a patriot?
Classic!

Why won't Trump* release the complete transcript of his so-called "perfect" call?

Because he doesn't have to. Impeachment is over and done. Now on to retribution, which I predicted long ago.

Forum List

Back