LSU student is raped by 4 guys then dies by a car crash

They should go with the intoxication angle and not the "no means no", because, it's already on record that she said "I guess". And no, I'm not defending these people in the least. Personally? I'd like to see them prosecuted and do jail time for taking advantage of this girl due to her level of intoxication.

Nope, never bit a pillow either Bitchy Irish Karen Ass.............I know the difference between food and textiles, and have been fortunate in my life to have only gone hungry a couple of times, but never had to resort to chewing on the pillows.

Sigh.... you're annoying. Defending rapists isn't a good look

Bro, you went on and on about how hot chicks fuck ugly dudes when they get drunk. No one wants to hear your wretched argument in support of the rapists. Just shut the fuck up already. Go away man.

Hey GooBoy.............that was in response to someone who said that there was no way in hell that a hot chick like her would ever have sex with any of the defendants. My response about hot chicks consenting to ugly dudes was to let them know that when a person is drunk, what a person looks like doesn't really matter.

An average person who weighs 280 lbs would have to drink 23 drinks in an hour to get to this level.

And that is a lot of booze. The joint should definitely not served an underaged patron that much hooch.

An average person who weighs 280 lbs would have to drink 23 drinks in an hour to get to this level.

And that is a lot of booze. The joint should definitely not served an underaged patron that much hooch.

Actually, she wasn't the one who was underage, the underage person was one of the guys that gave her a ride. And, while that brings up a LOT of questions (why in the hell was a minor in a bar able to drink with her), the bigger question would be why in the hell was she allowed to be served up to that point? I know that when I was a bartender, if a person was visibly intoxicated, we were not allowed to serve them anymore. If I saw a person stagger towards the bar, I was required to tell them that they were cut off for the night as they appeared too drunk to be in the bar, as well as offer to call a cab for them.

But...............I suppose that if a bar allows minors to be served, you gotta figure that they would also allow people who were severely intoxicated to continue to drink, as it's probably more about the money than the safety of their patrons to them.

Your head took too many hits to the bulkhead, huh pillow biter?

Now sit, you're a nothing

Then quit responding Bitchy Irish Karen Ass, if you think I'm such a nothing. And no, was smart enough to not hit my skull on the bulkhead, as I knew how to keep my balance in heavy seas. And, like I've told you already, even though there were a couple of times in my life that I was hungry, I knew the difference between textiles and food. Never got hungry enough to bite a pillow.

Then quit responding Bitchy Irish Karen Ass, if you think I'm such a nothing. And no, was smart enough to not hit my skull on the bulkhead, as I knew how to keep my balance in heavy seas. And, like I've told you already, even though there were a couple of times in my life that I was hungry, I knew the difference between textiles and food. Never got hungry enough to bite a pillow.

Trolling trolling trolling keep that trolling going....

All I said was no means no and you went stupid

Now shut up

Or post more word salad

Actually, she wasn't the one who was underage, the underage person was one of the guys that gave her a ride. And, while that brings up a LOT of questions (why in the hell was a minor in a bar able to drink with her), the bigger question would be why in the hell was she allowed to be served up to that point? I know that when I was a bartender, if a person was visibly intoxicated, we were not allowed to serve them anymore. If I saw a person stagger towards the bar, I was required to tell them that they were cut off for the night as they appeared too drunk to be in the bar, as well as offer to call a cab for them.

But...............I suppose that if a bar allows minors to be served, you gotta figure that they would also allow people who were severely intoxicated to continue to drink, as it's probably more about the money than the safety of their patrons to them.

The story said the girl was 19 and that's underage for patronizing liquor establishments.
You have to be 21 in America.

They are too unstable around corners (unless you get the ones with 2 wheels in the front).
I learned that the hard way. It was a three wheeled Honda 250R ATC. First time I ever rode it I missed a turn and dropped about 20 feet into a drainage creek. The machine was relatively OK after the crash except for the clutch cable and bent handlebars, but I ended up in the ER. :(

Last edited:
It doesn't matter she is deceased, her BAC was 0.319, 4 times the legal limit, and you can't give consent when you are that drunk. It was rape and they will charge them with it.
It does matter, Mr. McRib. It also matters that 4 esurient men assaulted Miss Madison Brooks sans mercy, then somehow, after the incredulous crime, she wound up in a fast lane where a nescient driver got the wrap for running over her body lying in harms way and also in a state of torpor caused by their perfidious group assault.

Last edited:

Talk about bad luck
WTF

I thought my luck sucks.

Poor girl is dead

Do you think these 4 guys will pay for rape ??
I hope her father gives them what they deserve. Start with castration with a dull rusty knife

The story said the girl was 19 and that's underage for patronizing liquor establishments.
You have to be 21 in America.

Thanks for the correction, I missed the part about her being 19 (probably because I was interested in reading about what was going on, and I missed that at the top of the headline, my fault).

Then that makes it doubly messed up, first her being underage, and second, the bar allowing her to get that intoxicated.

Not only should they go after the 4 dudes, but they should also hammer the hell out of both the bar owner, as well as the bartenders on duty that night. And, I say bartenders (plural), because even if one of them was the only one responsible for serving the drinks, they ALL should have noticed how drunk she was and had her cut off.

I learned that the hard way. It was a three wheeled Honda 250R ATC. First time I ever rode it I missed a turn and dropped about 20 feet into a drainage creek. The machine was relatively OK after the crash except for the clutch cable, but I ended up in the ER. :(

I tried riding a trike ONCE. I jumped on, took a fairly gentle turn, and felt like the damn thing was gonna flip over or skid out on me. Gave it back immediately to the owner, and said I would NEVER ride, or own, a trike.

Same thing with apehangers. Rode a bike with them ONCE because I was thinking I might want a set. Not only does it make the bike notoriously hard to steer, but it also has a strange feeling riding position that makes me feel like the front end is gonna squirrel out at any moment on me.

Talk about bad luck
WTF

I thought my luck sucks.

Poor girl is dead

Do you think these 4 guys will pay for rape ??
I’m asking, did the Alleged rapist run over her or did you get hit by another car

Them putting her out on the street like that in her condition is criminal negligence.

Forum List

Back