LSU student is raped by 4 guys then dies by a car crash

People who are seriously drunk (like this girl was with a 0.319 BAC) will make seriously wrong decisions that they would never do sober. Hell...........even someone with only a third of her BAC (0.10) would be seriously compromised in the decision making process.
It sounds like you are saying that a person that drunk cant legally consent to sex. You would be right about that. Also, who the fuck is going to take the word of these dirtbags that the hot chick wanted to get gangbanged by them? That shit aint goin nowhere. They better find a better angle.

It doesn't matter she is deceased, her BAC was 0.319, 4 times the legal limit, and you can't give consent when you are that drunk. It was rape and they will charge them with it.

A 0.319 reading is pretty fucking high, unless someone is a real hard core alky, they would be unconscious I think at that point.

It sounds like you are saying that a person that drunk cant legally consent to sex. You would be right about that. Also, who the fuck is going to take the word of these dirtbags that the hot chick wanted to get gangbanged by them? That shit aint goin nowhere. They better find a better angle.

Read the OP. She only consented to the two that were in the back seat with her. And, the two in the front even said that they didn't feel right about what was going on.

BTW.................she was more of a seriously drunk chick than a hot chick with a BAC of 0.319. I've seen some seriously smoking hot women who spent time doing damn near everything in a bar with an ugly guy when they were drunk as hell. Sorry, but even hot women will wanna smash with ugly guys if they're drunk enough, since alcohol seriously impairs a persons judgement and inhibitions. Saw it happen many times while working as a bartender/manager.

Read the OP. She only consented to the two that were in the back seat with her. And, the two in the front even said that they didn't feel right about what was going on.

BTW.................she was more of a seriously drunk chick than a hot chick with a BAC of 0.319. I've seen some seriously smoking hot women who spent time doing damn near everything in a bar with an ugly guy when they were drunk as hell. Sorry, but even hot women will wanna smash with ugly guys if they're drunk enough, since alcohol seriously impairs a persons judgement and inhibitions. Saw it happen many times while working as a bartender/manager.

No means no

No means no

Bitchy Irish Karen Ass!!!! How are ya girl? Took me off of ignore I see (or maybe not, as you are known for empty threats). I agree, no means no, but she didn't say no, she said "I guess" when asked if she wanted to have sex. But also, someone that impaired isn't in any state to give consent. You should have said she was too impaired to give consent rather than say no means no. If the prosecution tries to use the "no means no" thing, it will only go in favor of the defendants.

Bitchy Irish Karen Ass!!!! How are ya girl? Took me off of ignore I see (or maybe not, as you are known for empty threats). I agree, no means no, but she didn't say no, she said "I guess" when asked if she wanted to have sex. But also, someone that impaired isn't in any state to give consent. You should have said she was too impaired to give consent rather than say no means no.

Shut up, Tricycle Biker Boy

depending on your perspective. Seal and his former wife, many football atheletes and their wives, OJ Simpson and his murdered wife, Kardashians and their many many black boyfriends and husbands.
It hurts to look at Seal. I like his music, though. He was live at the Hard Rock before.

Idk if I could survive having a BAC that high! I wouldn't be awake.

I said no means no and you obviously took offense...and started trolling you fckn dumbass

It's all in the thread

Actually, I didn't take offense, just said that the "no means no" thing wouldn't work in court, since when asked if she wanted to have sex, she said "I guess". But, what really needs to be looked at (and the prosecution needs to pursue) is that she had a BAC of 0.319, meaning she was too impaired to be able to give consent. People will agree to some of the strangest things when they are drunk, even more so when they are at that level of intoxication.

BTW....................Bitchy Irish Karen Ass isn't so much trolling, it's more how I see you. You are always bitchy, and sound very much like a Karen, as well as make an ass out of yourself quite often when you post. Me? I think it's fairly spot on for a description of you.

How do you know she consented the the two scrub losers in the backseat? Cuz one of them said so? She was too drunk to even know what anyone was saying, let alone consent to sex. You are crazy if you think this was all consensual, and then they dump her in the middle of nowhere where she gets hit by a car? Solid detective work bro.

You are a fucking moron for defending these rapists. Just shut the fuck up. :cuckoo:

You know what I'm wondering? Why all the hubub and bullshit over a commercial? As far as I'm concerned, M&M's could stop advertising all together, or even be represented by the most politically incorrect thing a person could come up with. Why? I'll still buy and eat them as they are part of my childhood, and even now, at the ripe old age that I currently am, I still think they're damn good candy.

Actually, I didn't take offense, just said that the "no means no" thing wouldn't work in court, since when asked if she wanted to have sex, she said "I guess". But, what really needs to be looked at (and the prosecution needs to pursue) is that she had a BAC of 0.319, meaning she was too impaired to be able to give consent. People will agree to some of the strangest things when they are drunk, even more so when they are at that level of intoxication.

BTW....................Bitchy Irish Karen Ass isn't so much trolling, it's more how I see you. You are always bitchy, and sound very much like a Karen, as well as make an ass out of yourself quite often when you post. Me? I think it's fairly spot on for a description of you.

Dude STFU already. Seriously, ya fckn pillow biter

No means no and if someone is that intoxicated they can't consent

Why are you defending rapists?

How do you know she consented the the two scrub losers in the backseat? Cuz one of them said so? She was too drunk to even know what anyone was saying, let alone consent to sex. You are crazy if you think this was all consensual, and then they dump her in the middle of nowhere where she gets hit by a car? Solid detective work bro.

You are a fucking moron for defending these rapists. Just shut the fuck up. :cuckoo:

I simply stated what the defendants were claiming, but, if you'd bother to have read my whole post, I also quite clearly said that 0.319 is too high of a BAC to give consent, as your judgment seriously went out the window several drinks ago. Nope. Not defending them in the least. Although, I did say that a "no means no" prosecution wouldn't go very far as it was stated that she did (kinda) give consent. I was responding to Bitchy Irish Karen Ass's statement of "no means no" when I said that. My opinion? The prosecution should go with the angle that she was way too impaired to know what she was doing. Yeah, I know, part of the backlash would come back on her for drinking so much, but it would also help in the prosecution of these individuals.

Dude STFU already. Seriously, ya fckn pillow biter

No means no and if someone is that intoxicated they can't consent

Why are you defending rapists?

They should go with the intoxication angle and not the "no means no", because, it's already on record that she said "I guess". And no, I'm not defending these people in the least. Personally? I'd like to see them prosecuted and do jail time for taking advantage of this girl due to her level of intoxication.

Nope, never bit a pillow either Bitchy Irish Karen Ass.............I know the difference between food and textiles, and have been fortunate in my life to have only gone hungry a couple of times, but never had to resort to chewing on the pillows.

I simply stated what the defendants were claiming, but, if you'd bother to have read my whole post, I also quite clearly said that 0.319 is too high of a BAC to give consent, as your judgment seriously went out the window several drinks ago. Nope. Not defending them in the least. Although, I did say that a "no means no" prosecution wouldn't go very far as it was stated that she did (kinda) give consent. I was responding to Bitchy Irish Karen Ass's statement of "no means no" when I said that. My opinion? The prosecution should go with the angle that she was way too impaired to know what she was doing. Yeah, I know, part of the backlash would come back on her for drinking so much, but it would also help in the prosecution of these individuals.
Bro, you went on and on about how hot chicks fuck ugly dudes when they get drunk. No one wants to hear your wretched argument in support of the rapists. Just shut the fuck up already. Go away man.

Forum List

Back