LSU student is raped by 4 guys then dies by a car crash

Louisiana is generally a very conservative state with the exception of New Orleans and one or two other cities. If those guys beat the charges they'd be wise to find a "friendlier" place to live. Lots of gators and bayous to go missing in...

I'm not talking about the people , its the governor of Louisiana who is hardcore leftist, Gov. Edwards. And Senator Cassady is a Republican, but strictly uber-moderate, even attacking the millions of little Trumpsters with his vote for the Fake Impeachment.

How?

Where does she bear responsibility for her actions?
"Hey, lets gets fucking drunk as a skunk at a bar with Negroes at 2:00 in the morning. What could possibly go wrong?"

Like your mother use to tell you. "Nothing good happens on the streets after Midnight".

If she had been at back at her dorm studying for her classes her parents were paying for like she should have been doing as a college student then nothing would have happen to her.

Bad choices have consequences.

I'm not sure how many raped her. One of the guys asked her if he could have sex with her and she allegedly said yes...but actually,,,,,she was in no condition to say yes. One was driving and apparently had some qualms about what was going on. what was that 28 year old doing hanging with these guys?? Yeah. punish all who raped her. and then punish the ones that perhaps did not rape her but did nothing to stop it..they were accessories.

additionally: i think part of the defense will be....she got drunk herself, got into the car with them, (where were her friends? if any?) and also, she consented to sex. Hate to say this but this young woman put herself in this situation UNLESS someone had spiked her drink. I guess we'll find out with the autopsy.

Her BAC was over 0.3, at that point someone like her is blackout drunk, incoherent, and not able to consent.

This isn't one of those he said she said cases of the girl regretting boinking the guy after 4-5 cosmos, she was incapacitated.

And their negligent actions led to her death, so bonus crime.

"Hey, lets gets fucking drunk as a skunk at a bar with Negroes at 2:00 in the morning. What could possibly go wrong?"

Like your mother use to tell you. "Nothing good happens on the streets after Midnight".

If she had been at back at her dorm studying for her classes her parents were paying for like she should have been doing as a college student then nothing would have happen to her.

Bad choices have consequences.

It can be enjoyable to drink with black people in the middle of the night, but I wouldn't recommend it to a dame less than 1/3 of my age and 1/2 of my size. And I wouldn't accept a ride with 3 of them.

Not ones that look like that. There are examples of hot white chicks going dark, but they are rare as fuck, as we all know. We all have eyes. We see who is with who out in the world.
and besides, blacks are so gross...ewww.....who would go out with one?

But this isn't a case of dating preferences, this is about rape..and if she was raped, they should be charged to the max.....

It can be enjoyable to drink with black people in the middle of the night, but I wouldn't recommend it to a dame less than 1/3 of my age and 1/2 of my size. And I wouldn't accept a ride with 3 of them.
How can it be enjoyable to drink with darkies?

I mean, if they are safe appropriate darkies like Candace Owens, cool...

but I don't think I would think my daughter would be safe with darkies like Herschel and others....when white women are involved, it makes darkies become beasts...apes even...

Charges against alleged rapist of Madison Brooks upgraded as new video shows her in car with suspects​

Agrand jury has upgraded charges against a teenage suspect accused over the alleged rape of Louisiana State University student Madison Brooks, who was hit and killed by a vehicle after getting out of a car in which she had allegedly been attacked.
Desmond Carter, 17, was indicted by a grand jury in the state on first-degree rape, which carries a sentence of life in prison without parole, and third-degree rape, according to WBRZ.

Kaivon Washington, 18, was also charged with third-degree rape, which according to state law is sexual intercourse that “is deemed to be without the lawful consent of a victim”.

The more I've learned about this poor girls tragic behavior the less sympathy I have.

It hardly qualifies as "rape." It cheapens legitimate rape. I feel bad for the poor decisions she made and I blame the parents for not teaching her the dangers of her slutty behavior.

The more I've learned about this poor girls tragic behavior the less sympathy I have.

It hardly qualifies as "rape." It cheapens legitimate rape. I feel bad for the poor decisions she made and I blame the parents for not teaching her the dangers of her slutty behavior.

If she was passed out drunk, she was raped. Unconscious people can't give consent.

Forum List

Back