Low Blow to Trucker Caravan

I am sure they would.

And it would be just as silly. Do you like acting like the left?

When did the right ever prevent the left from organizing?

At most they infiltrate twitter feeds and show up to document the protests, like Andy Ngo.

No it comes from being an authoritarian progressive cuck.

Now go get offended by someone calling you the wrong pronoun.
It seems you didn't really understand my comment. Because you're apparently a fucking hayseed. :dunno: It's cool bro. You do you. :113:

Apparently, jeezus loves you. You got that going!

When did the right ever prevent the left from organizing?

At most they infiltrate twitter feeds and show up to document the protests, like Andy Ngo.
You are the one that claimed the left would be complaining, just like you, about something like this. That was your claim.

They were not taking their speech away. They were being disruptive in their organization.

Man, it really is a case of only good for one side then.

I should not be surprised.
Not really. But what other methods could those truckers have used? They could have easily gone on a general strike, but then they could have been subsequently fired for not working.

Or they could have done this, and be branded as dissidents by their own government. Which they did.

They forewent a lot of their own convenience to protest there and blockade elsewhere, yet we're mad because their blockades cause us are at most causing us a minor inconvenience down here.

Blocking the roads? BLM did it to protest a perceived injustice, those truckers are doing this to protest an actual one. One cause was illegitimate, the other is. Blocking the roads and hurting Canada's economy is the most powerful weapon they have, and thusly they used it.

Last edited:
They were not taking their speech away. They were being disruptive in their organization.

Man, it really is a case of only good for one side then.

I should not be surprised.
Organizing a protest is by nature speech. I learned in my early 20s that using free speech to hinder free speech is not free speech. It is an active attempt to supplant their ideas with one's own.

I will not tolerate that behavior. The fact these truckers were forced to abandon their means of communication regarding their organization is the exact same behavior. They had their speech taken away.

Not really. But what other methods could those truckers have used? They could have easily gone on a general strike, but then they could have been subsequently fired for not working.

Or they could have done this, and be branded as dissidents by their own government. Which they did.

They forewent a lot of their own convenience to protest there and blockade elsewhere, yet we're mad because their blockades cause us are at most causing us a minor inconvenience down here.

Blocking the roads? BLM did it to protest a perceived injustice, those truckers are doing this to protest an actual one. Blocking the roads and hurting Canada's economy is the most powerful weapon they have, and thusly they used it.
And?

I did not demean the truckers. I said that it was rather funny what the counter protesters did and I have no problems whatsoever with them doing it. I do not like protesters blocking roads in a general sense but these guys have done so with bouncy castles, cookouts and no violence. More power to them, if you can protest without those I really have no problem with your actions. They are effectively using the assets they have.

And so are the counter protesters. If they had slashed a tire I would have a problem (after I was done laughing my ass off over how that would have turned out). If they had thrown a brick or punched someone, they would be wrong. They did not. No violence, no destruction of personal property and no taking peoples personal shit means you get a very little pushback with me.

That is the line Kormac. And it is the line for EVERYONE. Not just the protesters I agree with. Consistency > Hypocrisy.

Organizing a protest is by nature speech. I learned in my early 20s that using free speech to hinder free speech is not free speech. It is an active attempt to supplant their ideas with one's own.

I will not tolerate that behavior. The fact these truckers were forced to abandon their means of communication regarding their organization is the exact same behavior.
No its not, end of story.

No matter how many times you try and fit that square peg into the round hole.

This is not a private event where shouters are trying to silence people making speeches to those that want to hear. It is people being disruptive to the protesters that are also being disruptive. If you want to avoid being a hypocrite you would have to apply the exact same thing to the truckers blocking roads. But you don't. You are okay with them disrupting traffic, stopping people from exercising their rights as well.

You condone speech preventing me from exercising my freedom of movement but not counter speech to that demonstration. Sorry, I am not willing to adjust my values because of the content of the message.

You condone speech preventing me from exercising my freedom of movement but not counter speech to that demonstration. Sorry, I am not willing to adjust my values because of the content of the message.

I'm not asking you to change a thing.

But I'd sooner be branded a hypocrite than to watch as innocent people have their freedoms stripped from them.

I'm not asking you to change a thing.

But I'd sooner be branded a hypocrite than to watch as innocent people have their freedoms stripped from them.
That is what this complaint is about.

How dare they exercise their rights. You get nowhere when you sacrifices your values to the message. In the end, you lose what is most important.

It is people being disruptive to the protesters that are also being disruptive. If you want to avoid being a hypocrite you would have to apply the exact same thing to the truckers blocking roads.

They cleared the Ambassador Bridge. The Coutts blockade is leaving tomorrow.

They tried to work with the RCMP, with Trudeau, but the RCMP sabotaged their equipment and Trudeau fled to his bunker and set outrageous conditions for meeting them. They were left with no other recourse. It took the invocation of the Emergencies Act to get them moved. And when they do move, the movement is over and their concerns will go largely ignored until Trudeau is kicked out of his office.

Last edited:
A "morale low blow" said one of the truckers about how their communications online was thwarted.

"The protesters were forced to abandon their first method of communication, the app Zello, after counterprotesters flooded their channels "with the gay cowboy anthem Ram Ranch," a song with incredibly explicit homoerotic lyrics.
But the problem was that the person moderating the channel they jumped ship to turned out to be a double agent who disrupted their communications to help police catch them."

LMaO!!! RawStory

okfine is such a true believer zombie. Now you care about the Canadian utopia? Free healthcare, no racism, no 2nd amendment. It’s paradise…with martial law.

RawStory is owned by idiots and is for idiots.

They cleared the Ambassador Bridge. The Coutts blockade is leaving tomorrow.

They tried to work with the RCMP, with Trudeau, but the RCMP sabotaged their equipment and Trudeau fled to his bunker and set outrageous conditions for meeting them. They were left with no other recourse. It took the invocation of the Emergencies Act to get them moved. And when they do, the movement is over and their concerns will go largely ignored until Trudeau is kicked out of his office.
Sounds like a loss to the loudmouth asshole party. Total goose egg. Magaturds just... ...suck.

A "morale low blow" said one of the truckers about how their communications online was thwarted.

"The protesters were forced to abandon their first method of communication, the app Zello, after counterprotesters flooded their channels "with the gay cowboy anthem Ram Ranch," a song with incredibly explicit homoerotic lyrics.
But the problem was that the person moderating the channel they jumped ship to turned out to be a double agent who disrupted their communications to help police catch them."

That’s right! Prevent people’s freedom of speech!

Stalin, Hitler, and Mao would be proud!

Forum List

Back