Louisiana's Newly Elected Congressman Backs Phil Robertsons Comments On Gays/Negroes

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
And I do too. Vance Mcallister is from a small town called Oak Grove north of Phil's hometown of West Monroe where people duck, dove and deer hunt in northeast Louisiana as a way of life. He put out a statement where he backs Phil Robertson which was a noble thing to do.

bilde

Vance McAllister speaks out in support of Phil Robertson - KNOE 8 News; KNOE-TV; KNOE.com |

MONROE, La. (KNOE 8 News) - U.S. Congressman Vance McAllister is speaking out in favor of Phil Robertson in light of the recent article in "GQ Magazine."

McAllister who was endorsed by Robertson in his recent election campaign.

His statement is as follows:

"The Robertson's are great people and great friends of mine. Everyone is criticizing a reality star that became so popular by being himself. A real journalist asked Phil and real question and he gave him a real answer based on his opinion, and because it's not politically correct, people are turning on him. This is America where you have the right to say what you believe and what's in your heart. Everyone, including A&E should respect other people's opinions. It's not my place to judge anyone. People have to live by their own values. I, as I know Phil does, love the God we worship and all our neighbors, the 2 most important commandments and our core values.

Last edited:
And what's it got to do with politics?

Apparently Sleaziana has a(nother) Congresscritter who doesn't know what the First Amendment is.

Yeah that should go well.

You know, I think just a couple of dozen more threads, and the plan to pave over USMB with all-Duck Dynasty threads will be complete.

Thanks for that.

(/sarc)

You know, I think just a couple of dozen more threads, and the plan to pave over USMB with all-Duck Dynasty threads will be complete.

Thanks for that.

(/sarc)

USMB is Duplicate Thread Heaven. Of all the boards I have posted on in the last fifteen years, no other political board has ever come close to having as many repetitive same subject threads, ever! :mad:

• Banned

Apparently Sleaziana has a(nother) Congresscritter who doesn't know what the First Amendment is.

It is going well but not well for gays. Also you immaturity is showing for calling Louisiana 'Sleaziana'. Grow up!

Some one counsels himself "to grow up", which is the best advice he has ever received.

I love the South, but parts of it among the older than 50 folks are completely out of step with the changing culture and demography of 21st century America.

Thank heavens their children understand and accept our changing world.

It is going well but not well for gays. Also you immaturity is showing for calling Louisiana 'Sleaziana'. Grow up!

I certainly can call it that, since I lived there for a dozen years.

But feel free to make the case that Sleaziana is a haven for ethical fortitude.
Sleaziana -- where the DMV office is closed because it's Good Friday.
Sleaziana - where the Sorrento police department had to be completely disbanded due to rampant corruption.
Sleaziana-- where bumper stickers remind the populace to elect a felon so that they don't elect a Klansman.

Guess you'd rather focus on "Sleaziana" than my point. It figures.

Last edited:
And I do to. Vance Mcallister is from a small town called Oak Grove north of Phil's hometown of West Monroe where people duck, dove and deer hunt in northeast Louisiana as a way of life. He put out a statement where he backs Phil Robertson which was a noble thing to do.

bilde

Vance McAllister speaks out in support of Phil Robertson - KNOE 8 News; KNOE-TV; KNOE.com |

MONROE, La. (KNOE 8 News) - U.S. Congressman Vance McAllister is speaking out in favor of Phil Robertson in light of the recent article in "GQ Magazine."

McAllister who was endorsed by Robertson in his recent election campaign.

His statement is as follows:

"The Robertson's are great people and great friends of mine. Everyone is criticizing a reality star that became so popular by being himself. A real journalist asked Phil and real question and he gave him a real answer based on his opinion, and because it's not politically correct, people are turning on him. This is America where you have the right to say what you believe and what's in your heart. Everyone, including A&E should respect other people's opinions. It's not my place to judge anyone. People have to live by their own values. I, as I know Phil does, love the God we worship and all our neighbors, the 2 most important commandments and our core values.

too

Sleaziana - where the Sorrento police department had to be completely disbanded due to rampant corruption.
Sleaziana-- where bumper stickers remind the populace to elect a felon so that they don't elect a Klansman.

I think Louisiana is a wonderful place full of rich American history that would make anyone proud to live there. Full of nice southern hospitality, great people, great hunting and fishing as well as LSU and Saints football. Corruption is in every state of the union and especially in the White House run by a non-natural born Citizen never Constitutionally eligible for the presidency. You said the Sorrento PD had to be disbanded do to corruption. How many police did they employ since the population is 1,400 people? As for Edwards and Duke, that was 23 years ago when Duke had not been in the Klan for a decade or more.

Last edited:
You know the suspension of Phil by A&E might actually mean something if they had not been airing a Duck Dynasty marathon all day staring Phil which is still going on as I type this. Doesn't that tell you just how truly upset A&E is over this whole thing? Money trumped outrage.

You know the suspension of Phil by A&E might actually mean something if they had not been airing a Duck Dynasty marathon all day staring Phil which is still going on as I type this. Doesn't that tell you just how truly upset A&E is over this whole thing? Money trumped outrage.

It proves A&E are hypocrites on a phenomenal scale.

And I do too.

Why do you support this, exactly?

"Women with women. Men with men. They committed indecent acts with one another. And they received in themselves the due penalty for their perversion. They're full of murder, envy, strife, hatred. They are insolent, arrogant God haters. They are heartless. They are faithless. They are senseless. They are ruthless. They invent ways of doing evil."

'Duck Dynasty's' Phil Robertson: Five more debate-worthy quotes - latimes.com

And I do too.

"Women with women. Men with men. They committed indecent acts with one another. And they received in themselves the due penalty for their perversion. They're full of murder, envy, strife, hatred. They are insolent, arrogant God haters. They are heartless. They are faithless. They are senseless. They are ruthless. They invent ways of doing evil."

Because it's the truth!

And I do too.

Bullshit quote.

Just get it from the bible will you?

and what is wrong with being closed on Good Friday? :rolleyes:
They might work on the President's Day or any other meaningless holiday

And I do too.

Bullshit quote.

Just get it from the bible will you?

he is still parading his ignorance after he has been schooled already 2 or 3 times?

Forum List

Back