Louisiana woman forced to deliver headless baby.

MIAMI — Jane Doe 22-B, a 16-year-old in the care of Florida child welfare authorities, told a Florida judge she was “not ready to have a baby,” and sought a court order granting her permission to terminate a 10-week pregnancy.

The judge ruled that Jane, as she’s identified in court papers, was not “sufficiently mature to decide whether to terminate her pregnancy.” An order from an appeals court potentially will require the teen to become a mother instead.

Er... if you're not mature enough to make that decision, how are you mature enough to raise a child?

First thing, Petition for extraordinary relief and ask the court to let her have an abortion.

Can you share this "list", please?
  • achondrogenesis
  • anencephaly
  • acardia
  • body stalk anomaly
  • campomelic dysplasia
  • craniorachischisis
  • dysencephalia splanchnocystica (Meckel-Gruber syndrome)
  • ectopia cordis
  • exencephaly
  • gestational trophoblastic neoplasia
  • holoprosencephaly
  • hydrops fetalis
  • iniencephaly
  • perinatal hypophosphatasia
  • osteogenesis imperfecta (type 2)
  • renal agenesis (bilateral)
  • short rib polydactyly syndrome
  • sirenomelia
  • thanatophoric dysplasia
  • triploidy
  • trisomy 13
  • trisomy 16 (full)
  • trisomy 18
  • trisomy 22

• achondrogenesis
  • anencephaly
  • acardia
  • body stalk anomaly
  • campomelic dysplasia
  • craniorachischisis
  • dysencephalia splanchnocystica (Meckel-Gruber syndrome)
  • ectopia cordis
  • exencephaly
  • gestational trophoblastic neoplasia
  • holoprosencephaly
  • hydrops fetalis
  • iniencephaly
  • perinatal hypophosphatasia
  • osteogenesis imperfecta (type 2)
  • renal agenesis (bilateral)
  • short rib polydactyly syndrome
  • sirenomelia
  • thanatophoric dysplasia
  • triploidy
  • trisomy 13
  • trisomy 16 (full)
  • trisomy 18
  • trisomy 22
Gross. I so don't want to know about ANY of these ----

Too awful for me, I'm out.

are we still on anencephaly? One in two million?
More than ENOUGH---one of MANY possible hopeless malformations. In my little life I saw MORE THEN ENOUGH----but only two anencephalies
So what? Go outside and yell at God and Mother Nature. I’m sure neither gives a fuck what you’ve had enough of. What’s really stupid is using that as an excuse for killing 300 thousand perfectly healthy babies. These illnesses or deformations that happen aren’t a reason for a killing free for all on all unborn children.

So a thousand mile bus trip is required?
We spend decades and millions of dollars before we put a convicted felon to death. And you cry over having to take a road trip to kill an innocent child? Fuck off.

So what? Go outside and yell at God and Mother Nature. I’m sure neither gives a fuck what you’ve had enough of. What’s really stupid is using that as an excuse for killing 300 thousand perfectly healthy babies. These illnesses or deformations that happen aren’t a reason for a killing free for all on all unborn children.
calm down jerk---this particular anomaly is detected INTRAUTERINE-----

We spend decades and millions of dollars before we put a convicted felon to death. And you cry over having to take a road trip to kill an innocent child? Fuck off.
you are beyond stupid----the pregnant female is a human being TOO

Forum List

Back