Louisiana See More COVID Patients Than Ever, Many More Children

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
The delta variant isn't the same as the original virus. Children are no longer safe from the virus.

Many who survive the virus will probably face life long problems caused by the virus. Even new borns are being hospitalized with the virus. New born babies are in the hospital fighting for their lives because of the virus.

From the article:

Thousands of kids are now catching COVID, with growing numbers from new borns to teens hospitalized with the virus and dying. Children's Hospital in New Orleans reports the ICU has been full for weeks.

New Orleans Mayoral Spokesman Beau Tidwell drove the message home in a news conference today.

"If you are out there, and you're are unvaccinated, and you're not wearing a mask; you are putting children in danger. This is real. Our hospitals are filling up. We need people to take this seriously."

Tidwell says children and adults with other medical issues are now having to wait for beds and treatment in emergency rooms because people who chose not to get vaccinated are clogging up the ERs and the hospitals.

Screen Shot 2021-08-05 at 8.03.42 AM.png

The delta variant isn't the same as the original virus. Children are no longer safe from the virus.

Many who survive the virus will probably face life long problems caused by the virus. Even new borns are being hospitalized with the virus. New born babies are in the hospital fighting for their lives because of the virus.

From the article:

Thousands of kids are now catching COVID, with growing numbers from new borns to teens hospitalized with the virus and dying. Children's Hospital in New Orleans reports the ICU has been full for weeks.

New Orleans Mayoral Spokesman Beau Tidwell drove the message home in a news conference today.

"If you are out there, and you're are unvaccinated, and you're not wearing a mask; you are putting children in danger. This is real. Our hospitals are filling up. We need people to take this seriously."

Tidwell says children and adults with other medical issues are now having to wait for beds and treatment in emergency rooms because people who chose not to get vaccinated are clogging up the ERs and the hospitals.

View attachment 521853
nobody likes over achievers,,,

From the article:

View attachment 521853
All of which could have been easily avoided by the available safe and effective vaccines.

Let them erase themselves.

Makes 2024 even more promising.

These are children who can't make choices for themselves. Their parents make those choices.

If adults want to make the choice to not get vaccinated for themselves they have that right.

They don't have the right to put children's lives at risk.

These are children who can't make choices for themselves. Their parents make those choices.

If adults want to make the choice to not get vaccinated for themselves they have that right.

They don't have the right to put children's lives at risk.
happens everyday,,

better you mind your own business than tell another parent how to treat their own children,,

RUN FOR THE HILLS! HEP ME, HEP ME!
I had an argument with one of my doctors yesterday. Thankfully, he isn't my GP so I don't have to find a new one. The conversation began when he asked if I'd taken the jab and I said no. The mantra is well-rehearsed and anyone who shrugs and says no, I don't feel comfortable with it yet, causes instant stress to them. I don't mind having a discussion of the pros and cons and I'm all about listening and being respectful of people I disagree with, even if I feel they aren't very intelligent. Those pushing the church of the covid savior aren't constrained by that kind of civility. This guy went from trying to explain why the vaccine is safe to accusing me of being irrationally fearful and when THAT didn't bring me to heel, he starts shaming me for causing unnecessary suffering and death.

I'm thinking of starting a "mandate square". Kind of like the way people bet on March Madness. See who can come closest to predicting the date the Feds finally say, "you WILL do this or we'll do it for you". After THAT, it begins to get fugly for them...

From the article:

View attachment 521853
this dumbass from langley will of course leave out the facts they were vaccinated and that was the cause. :auiqs.jpg:

From the article:

View attachment 521853
This is a shame...but it's evident more each day that the orange cultists are ok with sacrificing children to their orange god.

Forum List

Back