Louisiana See More COVID Patients Than Ever, Many More Children

The guy who discovered MRNA vaccines, you know the Doctor and researcher states that children shouldn't get the vaccine....

What do you say about that you dumb ass?
Then reasons why age matters should be more completely explained precisely because of unique Delta mutations. That uniqueness holds some clues.

My daughter and her kids just recently got over it, and so did some of her friends and their families the same. They are all just fine (no side affects or lasting problems), and no shots.

A friend of mine has got it now, and he had the shot a good while back (when it first was ok'd for younger folks 55 and below. Said it's kicked his butt bad for three days straight, but he's turning the corner now. His wife has now a current run in with cancer, so we are hoping that she doesn't get it regardless.
Do the natural reservoirs of SARS-CoV, (civets and raccoon dogs) get cancer? Because the Mengla ebola-like filovirus happens in a bat that does get cancer (cholangicarcinoma), which infection in these bats (Rousettus) is happening not far from the Mojiang copper mine, where emerged SARS-CoV-2’s closest relative.

Deletions in Delta may mean the commie virus was streamlining its genome and have to do with age differences.

What helped the communist virus to choose respiratory targets began in the closely packed and breathing bat population of the Mojiang copper mine.
The virus was being studied in the lab, and so who chose the specific virus to be a candidate for gain of function, and why ?? Fauci claimed the study was needed in some past papers correct, and also alledgedly said that if a pandemic erupted, then that would be acceptable correct ??

Do the natural reservoirs of SARS-CoV, (civets and raccoon dogs) get cancer? Because the Mengla ebola-like filovirus happens in a bat that does get cancer (cholangicarcinoma), which infection in these bats (Rousettus) is happening not far from the Mojiang copper mine, where emerged SARS-CoV-2’s closest relative.
Above my pay grade... Sorry.

The virus was being studied in the lab, and so who chose the specific virus to be a candidate for gain of function, and why ?? Fauci claimed the study was needed in some past papers correct, and also alledgedly said that if a pandemic erupted, then that would be acceptable correct ??
One should have access to the citation that shows exactly when SARS-CoV-2 was in Wuhan lab. What virus was Fau Chi talking about?

’Many more children’ so we take a closer look at severity biomarkers and clues to long COVID, linking another nidovirus, lactate-dehydrogenase-elevating virus (LDV):

From Flutrackers this recent post:

24 Aug 2021 Japan: Biomarkers of Severity
’....The change in AST (aspartate aminotransferase) was small and levels fell to within the normal range in patients with moderate II disease....

LDH levels have been reported associated with Acute Physiological and Chronic Health Evaluation (APACHE) II, Sequential Organ Failure Assessment (SOFA), and computed tomography (CT) semiquantitative rating scores, and LDH is suggested to be a useful marker for multiple organ failure.
Limitations associated with this present study was that it was observational, and thus affected by comorbidities and varying therapies.’

AST Levels in Children / Liver Fat Fraction
’....in overweight and obese groups, the liver proton density fat fraction and AST levels had a strong correlation.’

Lactate dehydrogenase-elevating virus (LDV) originally from a European mouse, links to the evolution of what may be SARS-CoV-2’s most ancient ancestor, PRRSV, a pig coronavirus. Therefore, suspect is the introduction of wild boars from Germany into North Carolina in 1913.

Covid 19 is not found in nature...

Forum List

Back