Louisiana police officer fired for suggesting that AOC gets shot; 2nd officer fired for agreeing!

As much as AOC makes me laugh every time she opens her mouth, I don't wish her or anyone shot. Or even dead.

I have many enemies (in real life). And, I probably have enemies on here, too! But I don't wish upon death on any of them.

I believe they (the officers) were over the line. Suggesting anything harmful or even death to someone has never been my cup of tea. I may joke around. But I don't ever mean it personally. Unless my family or I am being threatened. Then it becomes personal.

Now, back to AOC. She is nothing more than an Attention whore. I have said that many times. She thrives on that attention, no matter what comes out of her mouth. Maybe, she isn't getting laid enough. I don't know...and I really don't care.
I am sure there will be someone that will challenge her in her own state, and unseat her. That is to me, the best revenge. IMO

I am sure I will get hate comments on this, and that's fine. It's not like we're ever going to meet in real life.

AOC is a lying piece of garbage, but I agree the comments by the cop were out of line. That's just wrong. Can't say I disagree with the firing.

The police officers were out of line, the police department acted in line with American values and let them go. Don’t say stupid stuff and you won’t get fired.
They out to understand they are gonna be held to a higher standard. They just have to stay out of politics -- especially if they are conservative.

I hold them to the same standard as everyone else, the fact the left doesn’t isn’t my issue.

Keep it to yourself. There is nothing that can be done with those who don't say anything in public.

The Surveillance System is vicious and venomous. People spout. That is what we do here. Ask anyone who has been caught in the surveillance web by azzes running it or unprofessional people protecting their domains. And that does not include the professionals running it. There are a lot of people who have no concern for law/corrections/judicial fiefdoms in our nation. But many citizens have been screwed over by public and private surveilance and if someone has it in for you, people can be convinced of many things to indict you of something. The worse would be ex military people who do this. They should know better. Unfortunately there are a percentage who are corrupted who are in fiefdoms. There are military people who can not even stomach any going into the law/corrections/judicial fiefdom. Just reading about abuses in prisons particularly one in Lake County,Fl.. There is more then just that with drugs and contraband smuggling for the power fiefdoms also. You don't get in the way. Power is salaries, benefits and pensions with added bennies. You lefties want things to your advantage. But you are the same as what you accuse also. If you believe in what you preach, then you must attempt revolution and eliminate all of this. But you won't. I am telling you. Nature has a way of getting involved when humanity does not clean up their own shit.

The police officers were out of line, the police department acted in line with American values and let them go. Don’t say stupid stuff and you won’t get fired.
I have mixed feelings. I get why there was a punishment at all, but should a firing be what it is when saying something stupid is all that the cops are guilty of?

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

P.S. If a person has to be guilty of anything, what would you rather the person be guilty of, saying something stupid or doing something stupid?

The Surveillance System is vicious and venomous. People spout. That is what we do here. Ask anyone who has been caught in the surveillance web by azzes running it or unprofessional people protecting their domains. And that does not include the professionals running it. There are a lot of people who have no concern for law/corrections/judicial fiefdoms in our nation. But many citizens have been screwed over by public and private surveilance and if someone has it in for you, people can be convinced of many things to indict you of something. The worse would be ex military people who do this. They should know better. Unfortunately there are a percentage who are corrupted who are in fiefdoms. There are military people who can not even stomach any going into the law/corrections/judicial fiefdom. Just reading about abuses in prisons particularly one in Lake County,Fl.. There is more then just that with drugs and contraband smuggling for the power fiefdoms also. You don't get in the way. Power is salaries, benefits and pensions with added bennies. You lefties want things to your advantage. But you are the same as what you accuse also. If you believe in what you preach, then you must attempt revolution and eliminate all of this. But you won't. I am telling you. Nature has a way of getting involved when humanity does not clean up their own shit.
Because everyone should be able to publicly advocate for someone else's murder on the internet. Especially cops. They know better than anyone who deserves to be murdered. In fact, you could say that ONLY cops should have the right to advocate for a persons murder in public.

The internet is not private and not anonymous, Dotard. Only ignorant dumbasses still post stupid shit that can get them fired from their jobs. It's just a matter of time.

The times they are a changing......

Good. These men are a disgrace to law enforcement. No one should be making remarks like this.

Um........okay? :420:

I have mixed feelings. I get why there was a punishment at all, but should a firing be what it is when saying something stupid is all that the cops are guilty of?

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

P.S. If a person has to be guilty of anything, what would you rather the person be guilty of, saying something stupid or doing something stupid?

He is law enforcement, encouraging people to break the law. That is plain moronic. He should be fired for being a moron.

As much as AOC makes me laugh every time she opens her mouth, I don't wish her or anyone shot. Or even dead.

I have many enemies (in real life). And, I probably have enemies on here, too! But I don't wish upon death on any of them.

I believe they (the officers) were over the line. Suggesting anything harmful or even death to someone has never been my cup of tea. I may joke around. But I don't ever mean it personally. Unless my family or I am being threatened. Then it becomes personal.

Now, back to AOC. She is nothing more than an Attention whore. I have said that many times. She thrives on that attention, no matter what comes out of her mouth. Maybe, she isn't getting laid enough. I don't know...and I really don't care.
I am sure there will be someone that will challenge her in her own state, and unseat her. That is to me, the best revenge. IMO

I am sure I will get hate comments on this, and that's fine. It's not like we're ever going to meet in real life.

How about if we just wing her?

Forum List

Back