Louisiana police officer faces rape charge after being accused of coercing sex during speeding stop

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
A Port Barre police officer faces a third-degree rape charge after a woman he stopped for speeding said he coerced her into having sex in exchange for leniency.

Darwin Fontenot, 21, of Port Barre, admitted to having sex with the woman, according to a police department release describing the March incident. Deputies charged Fontenot with malfeasance and third-degree rape, defined as sexual activity between an authority figure and someone in custody.

“The public holds law enforcement to a high standard and so do I," Port Barre Police Chief Deon Boudreaux said in a statement. "Whether the sexual interaction was consensual or not doesn’t justify it. I will not tolerate such unprofessional behavior from our police officers."

Fontenot was released Saturday on bond. Boudreaux said he placed the officer on "administrative leave until termination."

Oh, sorry. Forgot to mention in the title that the cop is black. Didn't see much about this on cnn and LeBron James hasn't commented on this...yet.

Probably doesn't know about it.

I was with you but then noticed the cop is black. It is not news now.
Hence the reason you won't see it hyped. Let's wait for the moderator hypocrites to comment that I am ranting about race.

I was with you but then noticed the cop is black. It is not news now.
Hence the reason you won't see it hyped. Let's wait for the moderator hypocrites to comment that I am ranting about race.

Next time leave the race out from the start and coyote will tell you how awful and damning the story is... then reveal the skin color and have her take it all back while commenting on how skin color can not possibly matter.

I honestly wonder if these people buy the bullshit they spew themselves. It is hard to imagine someone could be that dumb, but they might really be.

Authority has its perks.

That's all I gots.
I know a girl (went to HS with her) and she told me how she once blew a cop when she was pulled over and she was drunk to get out of being arrested.

Almost seemed proud of it.

Authority has its perks.

That's all I gots.
I know a girl (went to HS with her) and she told me how she once blew a cop when she was pulled over and she was drunk to get out of being arrested.

Almost seemed proud of it.

Guess I chose the wrong profession. :laughing0301:
Not only that, but I have another friend. Another HS friend and he was picked up by a female cop.

That night (this was years ago) we were all out in South Beach. There was this female cop working the door at Club Space. She was pretty hot too.

We went in, and my friend sort of chatted her up. He hooked up with her that night.

Does she have a recording of whatever was said between the two of them? Because if she doesn't, its her word against his.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back