Louisiana Judge under pressure after using "n" word

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Should this racist judge resign ?

I think so. She should not be on the bench with those views. She should be the GOP representative for that district,

Maybe they should investigate her past judgments as well.
I dunno.....let's look into his racist and homophobic emails, shall we???????

I think so. She should not be on the bench with those views. She should be the GOP representative for that district,

You can't be a racist and judge things fairly. It is what it is.

Sure meat head, as soon as all the racist black pos resign for saying it.

agreed ! Biden has also used the N word !

According to what I saw, what I'm understanding from the video, and from what my black friends have told me..........

Using the N word in this instance is the correct usage of it, as it describes a lowlife, criminal, POS that has no business be allowed to live on this planet.

She wasn't just walking down the street screaming it at people.........she was using the word in it's correct context.

Last edited:

If that word were so racist, why is it still used by people most offended by it?

You can't be a racist and judge things fairly. It is what it is.
Why is he a racist? If he called a n!gger a lowlife piece of shit, instead, would that be better? Are you racist if you call a lowlife white, "white trash"?

Forum List

Back