Louisiana : Black cop attacked, has his gun taken; Killed with own gun.

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Sheriffs: LA officer shot, killed with own gun while responding to stabbing

Another tragic officer killed. This was a beloved officer in Sunset, Louisiana. He was a black officer. Responded to a disturbance involving a thug stabbing people.

The thug and the officer began to "wrestle". The officer bravely tried to apprehend the thug in a hand to hand fight.

The thug took the officer's gun from him....and killed him.

Officers...DO NOT ever let them get your gun or even get near it.

But hey....at least no riots.

Although....once this black cop was disarmed by the thug...he too became an "unarmed black man". Wonder if the left will care as much about this UBM as other UBMs.

this is what Obama and Sharpton has been stirring up. I bet they are both high fiving each other over this.

this is getting out of hand

they need to go clean the blood off their hands

Not this particular one. It was a black officer. They want the white ones.

But yes. Liberals are 95% responsible for this violence.

SO....liberals....how should this courageous black officer have reacted when the thug went for his gun???

Again, thanks to the black community for creating an incendiary environment. When I think of the USA, all I hear is gun fire...Who will finally put an end to this madness?!? And when!?!?!

I'd still like a response from libs.

What could have been done to avoid this tragic loss?? A thug was stabbing people. A heroic cop...who happened to be black....responded. The thug fought him....took his gun...and killed him with his own gun.

How can cops avoid being shot with their own gun when a crazed thug is trying to take it from them?

To me, the first step is don't be afraid to do whatever it takes to protect yourself because you are the one with any good intentions. You showed up to help someone who needed it. Also it is better to be judged by twelve than to be carried by six anyways.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Sheriffs: LA officer shot, killed with own gun while responding to stabbing

Another tragic officer killed. This was a beloved officer in Sunset, Louisiana. He was a black officer. Responded to a disturbance involving a thug stabbing people.

The thug and the officer began to "wrestle". The officer bravely tried to apprehend the thug in a hand to hand fight.

The thug took the officer's gun from him....and killed him.

Officers...DO NOT ever let them get your gun or even get near it.
This is a newsworthy occurrence but I haven't seen, read or heard a word about it in or on the media. Not a word. But I've become weary of the endless, monotonously repetitive eulogizing of the tv anchor and cameraman who were shot to death while on-air.

Okay. It's a sad thing. I'm very sorry it happened. But enough is enough and there are other things happening in America, such as the killing of this cop, that the public should be finding out about. How much longer will this on-air killing dominate every mainstream news channel?

Enough!

But hey....at least no riots.

Although....once this black cop was disarmed by the thug...he too became an "unarmed black man". Wonder if the left will care as much about this UBM as other UBMs.

Black cops lives don't matter; didn't you get the libtard memo?

The black officer had his gun taken. He decided not to shoot. Hey...no riots!

But when he was murdered by the thug with his own gun....he was in fact an "unarmed black man". Murdered by gunfire.

And libs don't give a fuck.

Like I said...the BlackLivesMatter movement is not about just black lives....or they'd riot in Chicago. It's a cause that's being used to see cops killed or jailed. THAT IS their root motive.

this is what Obama and Sharpton has been stirring up. I bet they are both high fiving each other over this.

this is getting out of hand

they need to go clean the blood off their hands

Freeman%20705-240x179.jpg

He's right ya know

Forum List

Back