Loudoun County prosecutor who sought to jail father of girl allegedly raped at school tied to Soros, McAuliffe

The parent of an alledged victim of rape on a school campus, is an idiot? Really.

Tell us some more about how you feel about the parents of sexual assault victims
As soon as he starts attacking police yes he is. I have no clue about what is going on in this case and neither do you. Let the adults in charge who do know handle this for Christ's sake. The silent majority is now the brainwashed loud mouth violent majority. And still not more than 30%.

As soon as he starts attacking police yes he is. I have no clue about what is going on in this case and neither do you. Let the adults in charge who do know handle this for Christ's sake. The silent majority is now the brainwashed loud mouth violent majority. And still not more than 30%.
If you have no clue what is going on in this case, maybe you shouldn’t venture an opinion. You are coming across as someone (a liberal, I assume) who has more disdain and anger toward the father of a young rape victim that the scumbag rapist.

And here again is the problem is today’s liberal world. They are more upset by a parent who is angry at the school board for covering up a rape than they are at the rapist.

You are not understanding WTF happened:
1. The school board implemented the tranny bathroom policy
2. A sexual predator dressed in a skirt raped the guy's daughter in the tranny bathroom in May
3. The school board denied it happened citing "tranny's are harmless" propaganda
4. The father went ballistic saying that the rape happened and was concerned for protecting other girls
5. The board had the cops haul the incensed father out of the school board meeting
6. They put the tranny in another school where he raped another girl.

The father is right and the school board is wrong.
Girls need to be protected from sexual predators, not served up as dessert.

That school board needs to be replaced.
someone should spend time in prison for this!!!!

He's not transgender he didn't rape anybody he is 14 years old and you are a brainwashed functional moron hater dupe. Change the goddamn channel and try reality....
How do you know that? Do you have "her" medical record? Or, are you telling us that a skirt-wearing boy can go to the girl washroom but he is he? He just goes in for some fun.

haha he didn’t attack police

How do you know that? Do you have "her" medical record? Or, are you telling us that a skirt-wearing boy can go to the girl washroom but he is he? He just goes in for some fun.
We don't know a damn thing about it and neither do you, brainwashed functional moron. And what you get is pure crap ass backwards propaganda.

show me then…was this covered on MSDNC?
MS NBC I don't know. Probably not because it's total b*******. As always ding bat. The two attacks were in the same bathroom at the same school had nothing to do with transgender and followed three consensual sex hookups between the same two students in the bathroom earlier. Absolute garbage propaganda.
The New York Times - Breaking News, US News, World News and Videos › opinion
The Right's Big Lie About a Sexual Assault in Virginia - The New York ...
People also search for

When when it's about 13 and 14-year-olds the law says you are gagged. What you know about it is pure garbage propaganda just like every other thing you know about, brainwashed functional moron. Lol. I'll be back with a link.
huh? it happened this year.

MS NBC I don't know. Probably not because it's total b*******. As always ding bat. The two attacks were in the same bathroom at the same school had nothing to do with transgender and followed three consensual sex hookups between the same two students in the bathroom earlier. Absolute garbage propaganda.
The New York Times - Breaking News, US News, World News and Videos › opinion
The Right's Big Lie About a Sexual Assault in Virginia - The New York ...
People also search for
you sent me a link to an article about Cuomo being charged with sexual assualt

i’m talking about the kid that is charged in VA

If you have no clue what is going on in this case, maybe you shouldn’t venture an opinion. You are coming across as someone (a liberal, I assume) who has more disdain and anger toward the father of a young rape victim that the scumbag rapist.

And here again is the problem is today’s liberal world. They are more upset by a parent who is angry at the school board for covering up a rape than they are at the rapist.

Except any incident involving minors would have been subject to gag orders...that's the way juvenile justice works in this country. He could have been a cis-gendered boy who followed her into the bathroom, and they couldn't talk about it then, either.

The problem with this guy was that he got into a fight with another person attending the school board meeting, and then decided to throw down with the cops. Luckily for him, he was white and they didn't shoot him.

Except any incident involving minors would have been subject to gag orders...that's the way juvenile justice works in this country. He could have been a cis-gendered boy who followed her into the bathroom, and they couldn't talk about it then, either.

The problem with this guy was that he got into a fight with another person attending the school board meeting, and then decided to throw down with the cops. Luckily for him, he was white and they didn't shoot him.
i am still waiting on proof from you that he threatened the school board…but while i am waiting i would like proof of these claims that he got in a fight with someone and assaulted police

additionally provide proof there was a gag order from the court

thanks

Sure, here you go, stupid.

Scott T. Smith, 48, of Leesburg, was charged with disorderly conduct and obstruction of justice. The sheriff’s office says he physically threatened someone and then “continued to be disorderly with the deputy” and resisted arrest. He was released. It wasn’t immediately clear if he had a lawyer.

Speak for yourself only :p We are following the fact.
Speak for yourself only :p We are following the fact.
Like the two incidents were at the same school and after these two had had sex three times already in that bathroom? And had nothing to do with transgender politics...? That's what actual news is saying. But keep listening to your garbage propaganda ignoramus. In other words, a nothing story.

i am still waiting on proof from you that he threatened the school board…but while i am waiting i would like proof of these claims that he got in a fight with someone and assaulted police

additionally provide proof there was a gag order from the court

thanks
Don't you ever get tired of being shown that everything you know is garbage propaganda? Poor America

Forum List

Back