Loudoun County prosecutor who sought to jail father of girl allegedly raped at school tied to Soros, McAuliffe

See Post 176 or Google GOP big lie about Loudon county
it says nothing about him threatening a memeber we of the school board or assaulting an officer

when i googled big lie, the articles all discussed the letter sent by big dem donor to the xiden admin that labeled parents like this rape victim’s father a domestic terrorist and how the xiden admin used it to intimidate parents from speaking on issues to school boards

Last edited:
You You know how to use Google or is it communist?
i do know how to use it

and i can’t find this “gag order” ir where any school board member was threatened or where the man assault a police officer

See Post 176 or Google GOP big lie about Loudon county

Wow. Yes. The right went full "Willy Horton" on this case.

On Monday, the teenage victim of the Stone Bridge assault testified that she and her attacker had agreed to meet up in a school bathroom around 12:15 p.m. on the date of the assault. She testified they had not explicitly discussed having sex beforehand.

The teen testified she arrived first and chose to go in the girls’ bathroom because the two had always met in the girls’ bathrooms in the past. When the boy arrived, the teen testified, he came into the handicapped stall she was in and locked the door.

The two talked, before the girl testified the boy began grabbing her neck and other parts of her body in a sexual manner. She testified she told her attacker she was not in the mood for sex, but he forced himself on her.

Now, yes, we all know that "No Means No" and she had every right to refuse sex with him/them. But this is hardly "Gender fluid kid snuck into a bathroom to assault total stranger" and more "Hookup gone terribly wrong."

McAuliffe wants to make Louden county a safe space for sexual predators and totalitarians. I think parents will reject his insanity.
I’m praying that’s the case. In fact, I don’t understand how the affluent, liberal elitist homeowners in my neighborhood aren’t ashamed to put up McAuliffe signs. They may as well put up a sign that says “I support covering up for child rapists and giving them opportunity to rape again.“

Why am I not surprised????

The Loudoun County prosecutor who sought jail time against a father who was arrested at a school board meeting after his daughter was allegedly sexually assaulted in a school bathroom has ties to progressive megadonor George Soros and Democratic Virginia gubernatorial nominee Terry McAuliffe.

Loudoun County Commonwealth's Attorney Buta Biberaj was described in the explosive report by The Daily Wire as the "progressive" elected county prosecutor who ran on a platform of ending "mass incarceration," but yet she sought jail time for disorderly conduct and resisting arrest, both misdemeanor charges, against Scott Smith.
allegedly raped at school, haven't they done a DNA test since May.

One of the 14-year-olds is a rapist. Are you saying 14-year-old boys should be allowed to rape girls?

I’m praying that’s the case. In fact, I don’t understand how the affluent, liberal elitist homeowners in my neighborhood aren’t ashamed to put up McAuliffe signs. They may as well put up a sign that says “I support covering up for child rapists and giving them opportunity to rape again.“

Wow, when you guys clamp onto a lie, you just go with it, don't you.

Turns out, when you look at the testimony, this was less "Rape in a bathroom" and more "Teenage hookup gone wrong".

The defendant’s attorney William Mann said in his opening statement that the encounter between the two teens was consensual, just like the ones that had occurred on two previous occasions.
“They discussed sex regularly,” Mann said. “The encounter was just like it was before.”
The defendant did not testify during the trial, but prosecutors played interviews he gave detectives investigating the case during which he acknowledged “messing up” and said he did not intend to perform one sex act with the victim and said he stopped once he realized he was hurting the girl.

Yes he did, but it been a toss up whether they were have sex before this time.
She probably wanted to meet him in the bathroom. The father didn't know she was a sexual being.

If the father really found out, you'd think he want a DNA test for sure.

The father found out and she said she was raped.

Forum List

Back