Loudoun County High School Counselor Arrested for Sex Crimes

You are excusing this rape not being reported to the police? Why?

The rapist was transferred to another school where he raped again.

What should happen to those complicit in the cover up?
What is the protocol in an alleged rape like that?

I posted what the Sec of Education under Trump mandated.

The accused has rights ya know.

Then you need to listen harder
Or maybe just maybe you need to explain yourself better. Right? I mean your likely so educated that you forget the point of this site has little to do with education and more about insult.

Or maybe just maybe you need to explain yourself better. Right? I mean your likely so educated that you forget the point of this site has little to do with education and more about insult.
Pardon me if logic is a foreign concept to you

No, no it was your words and they inferred that you were making excuses.
Perhaps, you misspoke
You WERE aware that this girl has had consensual sex in that very same bathroom several times previously WITH thast kid.

You were aweare that she had been caught sex texting with that kid by daddy...right?

You were aware that it was not a "trans bathroom"?

Right?

You were aware of those things...no?

You WERE aware that this girl has had consensual sex in that very same bathroom several times previously WITH thast kid.

You were aweare that she had been caught sex texting with that kid by daddy...right?

Right?

Of course I was aware of it. That doesn't mean shit, he could have banged her 50 times, but when
she says "no", it means "no".

The trans bathroom crap is all in your court, dude. He shouldn't have been in it in the first place.
And, that rape wasn't his first. But, YOU just keep making excuses for him, Lesh. But, don't come
back and say you're not.

Was Xiden a substitute teacher there? That is his kinda come on man you that thing.

That whole school board should have been in jail already.

Let's not forget this is the same place the school had a rapist tranny they transfered, that assualted another girl in the bathroom, and the school didn't want to call the police and instead "handle it themselves" and the dad of the raped girl flipped out and they called the cops on him.

The principal, vice principal should have been thrown in jail for trying to hide it, and for letting a kid be raped. The school board should be sued for letting it happen. And that tranny kid should be in jail for rape.

Right?

You have the documents supporting this?

Why is this a topic?

Crime happens every day in America.

He's going to jail. Good.
likely because the school district is the one that xiden took an interest in and labeled the parents domestic terrorist for questioning the School Board

Of course I was aware of it. That doesn't mean shit, he could have banged her 50 times, but when
she says "no", it means "no".
Never said any different. He was convicted and rightfully so
The trans bathroom crap is all in your court, dude. He shouldn't have been in it in the first place.
It's in no one's court. It's a lie start to finish. This did not happen in or because of a trans bathroom
But, YOU just keep making excuses for him,
Nope. Just stating the facts

Forum List

Back