Lou Rawls on Soul Train! Doesn't get any better.

What's a drug hospital if I may ask? Is it like a rehab facility?

Yeah...
It really sucked!!!
Spent six weeks in that shithole at $1k a day and ruining my summer vacation.
She just couldnt get it through her head that I wasnt addicted to anything. Did I like to smoke a little weed? You bet but I was never hooked on the stuff.
Someone stole my bike and she insisted that I sold it to buy drugs. Today I'm the successful son and my brother is a piece of shit with nothing to show for his life. His Wife left him and he's not allowed to see his own daughter because of his constant drunkenness.
My brother was a far worse offender when it came to partying but he was my Mothers golden boy who could do no wrong.
I no longer speak to him.

Yeah...
It really sucked!!!
Spent six weeks in that shithole at $1k a day and ruining my summer vacation.
She just couldnt get it through her head that I wasnt addicted to anything. Did I like to smoke a little weed? You bet but I was never hooked on the stuff.
Someone stole my bike and she insisted that I sold it to buy drugs. Today I'm the successful son and my brother is a piece of shit with nothing to show for his life. His Wife left him and he's not allowed to see his own daughter because of his constant drunkenness.
My brother was a far worse offender when it came to partying but he was my Mothers golden boy who could do no wrong.
I no longer speak to him.
I get it, I've seen favoritism create big problems in my family.

Forum List

Back