"Lost, Not Stolen" - The Conservative Case that Biden Won

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
Clearly this "rigged election" thing isn't going away any time soon, so I thought I would provide this document as a public service. It was written by eight solid conservatives (including Michael Luttig, the conservative judicial icon who was one of many Republicans who testified under oath before the Insurrection committee).

Since this lie is one of the primary elements of the current rapid disintegration of this country, I thought it was important.

In this report, the authors painstakingly go over the "arguments" made about the "rigged election", and carefully lay out the facts and outcomes of each one. Then there is an extensive Appendix section which lays it out in table form.

By the way, when you're told that evidence has never been heard on any of the cases, that is simply a lie that has been spread by the usual suspects. Evidence has been presented and tossed out for the reasons outlined in the report.

Trumpsters, don't worry, this is all fake news written by Deep State Hitler Commies. Avoid it.

Anyway:

Until Republicans admit that they are the reason they are losing elections, they cannot save their party.

An election loss used to be the time for political reflection.
What did we do wrong?
What can we do differently in the future?

Todays Republicans prefer to create fantasies. We didnt lose, we were cheated. Democrats stole the election from us.

Until Republicans admit that they are the reason they are losing elections, they cannot save their party.

What did we do wrong?

Todays Republicans prefer to create fantasies. We didnt lose, we were cheated. Democrats stole the election from us.
The party is in thrall with a guy who claimed the EMMYS were rigged against him.

This is going to take a long time.

What did we do wrong?

Ahhhh, look at the idiot propagandist flailing away. The majority of democrats say the election was fraudulent.

You lose, skippy!

Talk of RINOs and Traitors is soon to follow.

Lastamender is NOT gonna believe a word that was written.
westwall will still claim trump is KING and proclaim a POS45 vicSkippy!

Nah, but I can identify desperate propaganda when I see it. For two years you idiots have been spreading the same crap.

Annnnnd, the majority of DEMOCRATS say the election was fraudulent.

You lose, skippy.

Nah, but I can identify desperate propaganda when I see it. For two years you idiots have been spreading the same crap.

Annnnnd, the majority of DEMOCRATS say the election was fraudulent.

You lose, skippy.
"The majority of DEMOCRATS say the election was fraudulent."
BS, you got a link for that fake claim? Of course you don't.

ESPN has turned near pure woke/diverse/affirmative action/feminist and they do not have the guts to give people who purchase cable TV the choice to leave them in basic cable packages. ESPN would be a premium service if people were not forced to pay for it. Costin more than the premium movie services who are Progressive already. Two to three times more. So, I propose that the federal government offsets the costs of cable TV by giving any subscribers huge rebates checks for ordering it. Unless ESPN has ethnic divisions. As an example, have a pure African American channel. A pure extreme feminist channel. A pure ethnic channel with people who are of one only. An Italian American one, a polish American one, A Jewish American one, and of course more. Even a gay American channel. We choose what we want. And we choose left wing or right wing with it.

Clearly this "rigged election" thing isn't going away any time soon, so I thought I would provide this document as a public service. It was written by eight solid conservatives (including Michael Luttig, the conservative judicial icon who was one of many Republicans who testified under oath before the Insurrection committee).

Since this lie is one of the primary elements of the current rapid disintegration of this country, I thought it was important.

In this report, the authors painstakingly go over the "arguments" made about the "rigged election", and carefully lay out the facts and outcomes of each one. Then there is an extensive Appendix section which lays it out in table form.

By the way, when you're told that evidence has never been heard on any of the cases, that is simply a lie that has been spread by the usual suspects. Evidence has been presented and tossed out for the reasons outlined in the report.

Trumpsters, don't worry, this is all fake news written by Deep State Hitler Commies. Avoid it.

Anyway:

Flail harder.

But I have to say that your post is well spelled. Congratulations.

I happen to believe 2020 was flat-out stolen and no amount of dem shilling will change my mind in that regard.

The mere fact that the leftists want to keep in place the "emergency" measures around voting put in place during the covid is all the testament you need to that.

Case in point, here in Virginia the leftists put a 45-day early in-person voting period in place when they held total sway.....Who the fuck needs 45 days to vote? Not to mention what can transpire in 45 days in a heated election. Hell's afire you could be voting for a dead man if you voted the first day and the hopeful you voted for expired.

Your fault, my fault, nobody's fault, the 2020 election being stolen will remain as such in half of the country's minds till the day they die.....How many election cycles is that?

The party is in thrall with a guy who claimed the EMMYS were rigged against him.

This is going to take a long time.
And this highlights how delusional todays Republicans have become.

If Trump historically admitted when he lost, it might be credible

But Trump NEVER admits he lost. No matter how trivial the contest. The candidate who cried wolf is beyond their perception

And this highlights how delusional todays Republicans have become.

If Trump historically admitted when he lost, it might be credible

But Trump NEVER admits he lost. No matter how trivial the contest. The candidate who cried wolf is beyond their perception
It even spread to Lake in AZ, it ALSO fails, and they STILL don't see it.

Such is life in a cult.

I happen to believe 2020 was flat-out stolen and no amount of dem shilling will change my mind in that regard.

The mere fact that the leftists want to keep in place the "emergency" measures around voting put in place during the covid is all the testament you need to that.

Case in point, here in Virginia the leftists put a 45-day early in-person voting period in place when they held total sway.....Who the fuck needs 45 days to vote? Not to mention what can transpire in 45 days in a heated election. Hell's afire you could be voting for a dead man if you voted the first day and the hopeful you voted for expired.

Your fault, my fault, nobody's fault, the 2020 election being stolen will remain as such in half of the country's minds till the day they die.....How many election cycles is that?

Why do Democrats want to keep in place mail in and early voting rules that were put in for COVID?

Because they were wildly successful and SAFE.
A record number of Americans voted and the voters loved it.

Why would you want to go back?

Forum List

Back