Lost In The Shuffle..Trump Is A Cheapskate.

Clinton Foundation.........
^
Do you just not see this shit coming? There is nothing Trump has done that Hillary hasn't done bigger and better. She takes shady to a whole new level.

This thread is about Trump and his lack of charitable giving while claiming the mantle of a charitable guy.

Stay on topic.....if you are capable.

Sorry, I thought it was about cheapskates, and I didn't want Hitlery's generosity to the Haitians to get lost in the shuffle. ;)

Clinton Foundation.........
^
Do you just not see this shit coming? There is nothing Trump has done that Hillary hasn't done bigger and better. She takes shady to a whole new level.

This thread is about Trump and his lack of charitable giving while claiming the mantle of a charitable guy.

Stay on topic.....if you are capable.

Sorry, I thought it was about cheapskates, and I didn't want Hitlery's generosity to the Haitians to get lost in the shuffle. ;)

Once again....you have introduced a subject that is unrelated to the topic. You'd like to talk about that, I know. Why not start a thread on it and tagging me. I will respond.

How about telling the group how you feel about Trump lying to us about how charitable he is.

Did he give his own fraud of a charity a million dollars?

Yes. He did. 5.5 million to be exact. But....not a dime since 2009.

Now....please try not to deflect. It's boring.
So I'm going to need a link to that. And he hasn't done so since 2009 but the hildabeast just did so last year. So what is your point here? He didn't send his own money to a fraudulent charity fast enough to satiate you? I have another question. If you left wingers are so about personal giving why is it you are the least giving of personal wealth yet the biggest champions of government forced donations? The hildabeast did it for tax reasons, why did Trump? You should think more, it would help with your boredom.

Lost in the story of historic FBI investigations of Hillary's criminal acts is the 'fact' that Trump is a 'cheapskate'...?!

It's not being 'lost'...no one gives a crap compared to the most scandalous / criminal candidate to ever run.

Did he give his own fraud of a charity a million dollars?

Yes. He did. 5.5 million to be exact. But....not a dime since 2009.

Now....please try not to deflect. It's boring.
So I'm going to need a link to that. And he hasn't done so since 2009 but the hildabeast just did so last year. So what is your point here? He didn't send his own money to a fraudulent charity fast enough to satiate you? I have another question. If you left wingers are so about personal giving why is it you are the least giving of personal wealth yet the biggest champions of government forced donations? The hildabeast did it for tax reasons, why did Trump? You should think more, it would help with your boredom.

The subject is Trump.

Forum List

Back