Lost in Occupation: ScarJo ends relationship with Oxfam to stick with Soda Stream

Status
Not open for further replies.
1545722_209608202567203_1214835576_n.jpg

BLOOD BUBBLES

So, whose blood is it?

Perhaps, blood of Lebanese, there were 20,000 Israel killed in 1982.

Perhaps, blood of Syrians, Israel occupies The Golan Heights and we all hear the news of strikes in Syria, I expect blood is being shed there too.

You EXPECT blood is being shed there too ?? What a sick person you are Sherri thing.

Can you believe this Nazi slut? She brings up Israels strikes on military targets but doesn't say anything on the 130 000 dead Syrians at the hands of Muslim terrorists

And then she has the nerve to hide behind Jesus as a good Christian.
PAthetic Sherri, pathetic
Or the 150,000 Christians killed in Lebanon by Palestinian savages.

I have provided plenty of links to sources to back up my claim.

Whores will be whores, what can we say?

Did you guys see the part where Sherri called ScarJo a 'Zionist Whore' HAHAHAHA

It's so funny to see Sherri squirm with hatred like this. What a disgusting human being

Sherri Munnerlyn is proof that God does indeed have a sense of humour when he makes 'people' like her

A bill is not law, moron.

No laws have been passed.

And the NY Bill does not ban BDS either.

YOU cannot tell the truth about anything.

You claim New York passed a law, that is a lie, all there is a proposed law, a bill that has not become law.

Here, I expose the Zionist lie of the lying Zionist.

"Two liberal Jewish groups, Jewish Voice for Peace and Jews Say No!, are working to defeat the New York bill. The bill’s civil libertarian opponents say it is unconstitutional and violates the First Amendment. “Basically, political boycotts are protected under the First Amendment,” said Maria LaHood, Senior Staff Attorney for the Center for Constitutional Rights, one of the civil liberties groups leading the fight against the bill. “The state can’t deny funding in order to suppress speech based on a particular viewpoint, in this case advocating for a boycott of Israel or Israeli academic institutions.”

“It’s incompatible with the principles of academic freedom and free speech,” said New York Civil Liberties Union Executive Director Donna Lieberman. “In our society the response to bad ideas is not to suppress them or punish them, but to dispute them.” Both LaHood and Lieberman said they expected their organizations would challenge the bill in court if it becomes law."

Read more: Bill Targeting Israel Boycott Bounces Back in New York State ? and Nationally ? Forward.com

1497646_208229799371710_34979609_n.jpg

All of what I said is true. Your images are lame and meaningless, representation a desperate hater that keeps loosing one debate after another.

While you're spreading your rubbish, legislators are busy outlawing BDS accross this beautiful country.

Sherri tell your Mooooslem sponsors, this is not some Islamic shithole like Hamas land, THIS IS THE USA, where Zionism is considered a beautiful thing. :clap:
So you see, I wasn't lying you were. The Bill has passed, and will become law. And the challenge will amount to absolutely nothing. Universities are banning the BDS on their own even without the law, because they consider the BDS itself a political organization financed by terrorists from abroad aka Hamas that uses bullying Nazi like tactics to promote its agenda while totally ignoring atrocities on the Palestinian side. Which are against the Universities rules, and against any organization that wants to receive public funding. Another reason the challenge will be laughed at.

And the House Bill will pass unanimously and become law and the challenges will be laughed at again.

Sherri, face the reality...BDS in the USA is FINISHED, CAPUT! :clap:

Nobody wants to deal with, or be around them, as we can clearly see. Only social rejects and terrorist supporters like you. Ha ha ha.

Last edited:
Did you guys see the part where Sherri called ScarJo a 'Zionist Whore' HAHAHAHA

It's so funny to see Sherri squirm with hatred like this. What a disgusting human being

Sherri Munnerlyn is proof that God does indeed have a sense of humour when he makes 'people' like her

What's really funny is seeing Sherri Incorporated talk about how everyone else hates "Palestinians" while she is actively trying to put them out of work.

If trying to drive someone into poverty isn't hate, I don't know what is.

But now "she" will come along and tell me I am the hater for supporting the "Palestinian's" employer. :cuckoo:

I stole this sail foam from a honkey. :thup:
Sherri Incorporated doesn't give a shit about the Palestinians nor Jesus. This is all a very lame, ineffective propaganda campaign and to be honest an EMBARRASSMENT.

You claim New York passed a law, that is a lie, all there is a proposed law, a bill that has not become law.

Here, I expose the Zionist lie of the lying Zionist.

"Two liberal Jewish groups, Jewish Voice for Peace and Jews Say No!, are working to defeat the New York bill. The bill’s civil libertarian opponents say it is unconstitutional and violates the First Amendment. “Basically, political boycotts are protected under the First Amendment,” said Maria LaHood, Senior Staff Attorney for the Center for Constitutional Rights, one of the civil liberties groups leading the fight against the bill. “The state can’t deny funding in order to suppress speech based on a particular viewpoint, in this case advocating for a boycott of Israel or Israeli academic institutions.”

“It’s incompatible with the principles of academic freedom and free speech,” said New York Civil Liberties Union Executive Director Donna Lieberman. “In our society the response to bad ideas is not to suppress them or punish them, but to dispute them.” Both LaHood and Lieberman said they expected their organizations would challenge the bill in court if it becomes law."

Read more: Bill Targeting Israel Boycott Bounces Back in New York State ? and Nationally ? Forward.com

1497646_208229799371710_34979609_n.jpg
So you see, I wasn't lying you were. The Bill has passed, and will become law. And the challenge will amount to absolutely nothing. Universities are banning the BDS on their own even without the law, because they consider the BDS itself a political organization financed by terrorists from abroad aka Hamas that uses bullying Nazi like tactics to promote its agenda while totally ignoring atrocities on the Palestinian side. Which are against the Universities rules, and against any organization that wants to receive public funding. Another reason the challenge will be laughed at.

And the House Bill will pass unanimously and become law and the challenges will be laughed at again.

Nobody wants to deal with, or be around them, as we can clearly see. Only social rejects and terrorist supporters like you. Ha ha ha.
When a Bill is passed it becomes law you fucking idiot. And you claim to have some background in law? Ya sure....MY ASS.

http://votesmart.org/education/how-a-bill-becomes-law#.Uvawocu9KSM

Last edited:
OOOOPS! More evidence that Sherri's beloved BDS will not be allowed in any American campuses or public institutions.

Engage the made in America BDS flush!

Revised NY State Assembly anti-boycott bill introduced

February 8, 2014 at 4:55pm
Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver has amended a bill to prevent state funds from going to a group that has launched an academic boycott of Israel.

“We are simply saying you cannot use state funds — taxpayer dollars — to participate in a hateful and bigoted boycott,” Silver’s spokesman Michael Whyland said in an email. “It does not limit an academic entity or organization from participating in such a boycott, it only says you cannot use state funds to do so.”

God's speed, Sheldon!

Last edited:
OOOOPS! More evidence that Sherri's beloved BDS will not be allowed in any American campuses or public institutions.

Engage the made in America BDS flush!

Revised NY State Assembly anti-boycott bill introduced

Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver has amended a bill to prevent state funds from going to a group that has launched an academic boycott of Israel.

“We are simply saying you cannot use state funds — taxpayer dollars — to participate in a hateful and bigoted boycott,” Silver’s spokesman Michael Whyland said in an email. “It does not limit an academic entity or organization from participating in such a boycott, it only says you cannot use state funds to do so.”

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

It's great to see NY's State Assembly is doing something to keep SodaStream's "Palestinian" employees from losing their good paying jobs. :clap2:

I stole this sail foam from a honkey. :thup:

BDS = Kaaaaaaaaaaaput, FINISHED!

NY Senate Anti-Boycott Bill Goes To Federal Level - JP Updates | JP Updates

A new bipartisan bill introduced Thursday in the House would strip all federal funds from any U.S. academic institution that decides to boycott Israel, according to a copy of the newly filed legislation obtained by the Free Beacon.

The “Protect Academic Freedom Act,” jointly filed by House Chief Deputy Whip Peter Roskam (R., Ill.) and Rep. Dan Lipinski (D., Ill.) comes in light of the the American Studies Association (ASA) boycott of Israeli academics and universities, prompting a fierce backlash from pro-Israel groups and local legislators.

According to the report, the congressional bill would amend the Higher Education Act of 1965 “to prohibit an institution that participates in a boycott of Israeli academic institutions or scholars from being eligible” to receive federal funds, according to text of the legislation.

“Attempts to single out Israel for discriminatory boycotts violates the principle of academic freedom guaranteed by the United States,” the bill states.

“These organizations are clearly free to do what they want to do under the First Amendment,” Rep. Roskam said Tuesday on the House floor. “But the American taxpayer doesn’t have to subsidize it. The American taxpayer doesn’t have to be complicit in it. And the American taxpayer doesn’t have to play any part in it.”

“This bipartisan legislation seeks to preserve academic freedom and combat bigotry by shielding Israel from unjust boycotts,” Roskam said in a statement. “It is ludicrous for critics to go after our democratic friend and ally Israel when they should be focusing on the evils perpetrated by repressive, authoritarian regimes like Iran and North Korea.”

“Congress has a responsibility to fight back against these hateful campaigns, which contradict academic freedom and are designed to delegitimize the Jewish State of Israel,” he added.

BDS = Kaaaaaaaaaaaput, FINISHED!

NY Senate Anti-Boycott Bill Goes To Federal Level - JP Updates | JP Updates

A new bipartisan bill introduced Thursday in the House would strip all federal funds from any U.S. academic institution that decides to boycott Israel, according to a copy of the newly filed legislation obtained by the Free Beacon.

The “Protect Academic Freedom Act,” jointly filed by House Chief Deputy Whip Peter Roskam (R., Ill.) and Rep. Dan Lipinski (D., Ill.) comes in light of the the American Studies Association (ASA) boycott of Israeli academics and universities, prompting a fierce backlash from pro-Israel groups and local legislators.

According to the report, the congressional bill would amend the Higher Education Act of 1965 “to prohibit an institution that participates in a boycott of Israeli academic institutions or scholars from being eligible” to receive federal funds, according to text of the legislation.

“Attempts to single out Israel for discriminatory boycotts violates the principle of academic freedom guaranteed by the United States,” the bill states.

“These organizations are clearly free to do what they want to do under the First Amendment,” Rep. Roskam said Tuesday on the House floor. “But the American taxpayer doesn’t have to subsidize it. The American taxpayer doesn’t have to be complicit in it. And the American taxpayer doesn’t have to play any part in it.”

“This bipartisan legislation seeks to preserve academic freedom and combat bigotry by shielding Israel from unjust boycotts,” Roskam said in a statement. “It is ludicrous for critics to go after our democratic friend and ally Israel when they should be focusing on the evils perpetrated by repressive, authoritarian regimes like Iran and North Korea.”

“Congress has a responsibility to fight back against these hateful campaigns, which contradict academic freedom and are designed to delegitimize the Jewish State of Israel,” he added.
obama-praise-allah.jpg

Sherri don't worry Ill pay for your suicide vest after the anti BDS Bill passes on a Federal Level. What a glorious day that will be. Sing with me...glory glory hallelujah!

What color do you like your suicide vest in?

Inshallah!

The NY bill has not passed the Assembly, it has been changed, and it has not been signed into law.

And the proposed bill does not make boycotts unlawful.

All the proposed NY bill does is penalize NY schools when taxpayer funds go to certain organizations who engage in certain types of boycotts.

That does not make boycotts by anyone unlawful or make BDS unlawful either.

Legal experts maintain the proposed bill is unconstitutional and that if it is ever signed into law it will be challenged in the courts.

Laws similar to this one have already been struck down as unconstitutional by federal courts.

When a Bill is passed it becomes law you fucking idiot. And you claim to have some background in law? Ya sure....MY ASS.

Government 101: How a Bill Becomes Law - Project Vote Smart

ScarJo is such a brave woman, not listening to the hateful scumbags like Sherri who call her names !

Sherri don't worry Ill pay for your suicide vest after the anti BDS Bill passes on a Federal Level. What a glorious day that will be. Sing with me...glory glory hallelujah!

What color do you like your suicide vest in?

Inshallah!
I've got dibs on the video-shoot...

We can submit it to America's Funniest Videos...
wink_smile.gif
tongue_smile.gif

The NY bill has not passed the Assembly, it has been changed, and it has not been signed into law.

And the proposed bill does not make boycotts unlawful.

All the proposed NY bill does is penalize NY schools when taxpayer funds go to certain organizations who engage in certain types of boycotts.

That does not make boycotts by anyone unlawful or make BDS unlawful either.

Legal experts maintain the proposed bill is unconstitutional and that if it is ever signed into law it will be challenged in the courts.

Laws similar to this one have already been struck down as unconstitutional by federal courts.

Government 101: How a Bill Becomes Law - Project Vote Smart
The NY Bill, as indicated, has been amended and will now pass. The Federal Bill will pass unanimously and with flying colors. You see, one thing all Americans agree on, despite all the differences and bickering today, is....SUPPORT FOR ISRAEL. And there ain't jack you and your terrorist asslicking Muslim friends can do about that. JACK.

BDS is finished in the US.

So what color would you like your suicide vest in?

lol at the Zionist Roudy

And boy am I celebrating these BDS. victories!

Blessings from God to mankind!

lol at the Zionist Roudy

When the readers see that you have taken time out from posting and actually go out of your home for some fresh air, they will think that you have gotten the word from God to get a life. People are not laughing at you because it is not nice to laugh at a mentally sick person. However, people can feel pity and compassion for you for being mentally ill and wish that you would finally get some help.

Nothing more rewarding for a believer in Jesus then doing God's work is.

I wish Sally knew Jesus and could understand that.

lol at the Zionist Roudy

When the readers see that you have taken time out from posting and actually go out of your home for some fresh air, they will think that you have gotten the word from God to get a life. People are not laughing at you because it is not nice to laugh at a mentally sick person. However, people can feel pity and compassion for you for being mentally ill and wish that you would finally get some help.

lol at the Zionist Roudy

You do realize with your vile hatred and hypocrisy you drive people away from Jesus. That's what imps of Satan do.

lol at the Zionist Roudy

If Jesus came back miraculously tomorrow and started reading your posts, He would be ashamed that you call yourself a follower of Him. Has anyone ever seen Mrs. Sherri make any posts about all the murders of the followers of Jesus in the Middle East by her friends? If seems that the murders of these Christians do not matter to her at all, even though the number of Christians murdered is so high.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back