Losing Graciously 101 : A Tutorial

LoneLaugher

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2011
Inside Mac's Head
Dear USMB Members,

I would like to offer a lesson on how to lose graciously. The following link will take you to my initial comments on November 9th, 2016 when Donald J. Trump won the presidency.

Have a look. See how a person with integrity responds when his candidate loses a hard fought battle. Maybe you can take something useful away from it.

Dear USMB Members,

I would like to offer a lesson on how to lose graciously. The following link will take you to my initial comments on November 9th, 2016 when Donald J. Trump won the presidency.

Have a look. See how a person with integrity responds when his candidate loses a hard fought battle. Maybe you can take something useful away from it.

You're a legend in your own mind.

Dear USMB Members,

Credit where due. Well played, Sir!

Wayyyyyyyyy too early for this!

Just keeping it visible.

There are some USMB Trombies who have accepted that Biden has won, though.

Biden has it won. WI called for him. He' is expanding his lead in MI. He still has
a shot in PA and even GA.

Trump is a one term president.

Hey idiot Biden can win in Wisconsin and Michigan and it won’t get him to 270. Trump can still win Nevada, Georgia, NC, and Pennsylvania which would prove your celebration embarrassingly premature

Wayyyyyyyyy too early for this!

Just keeping it visible.

There are some USMB Trombies who have accepted that Biden has won, though.

Biden has it won. WI called for him. He' is expanding his lead in MI. He still has
a shot in PA and even GA.

Trump is a one term president.

Hey idiot Biden can win in Wisconsin and Michigan and it won’t get him to 270. Trump can still win Nevada, Georgia, NC, and Pennsylvania which would prove your celebration embarrassingly premature

OK.

Forum List

Back