Losing a pet is hard

It had been over 20 years since I lost a dog. We lost our oldest over the weekend after being struck by a car.
I really didn't expect this to hit me as hard it has. I feel like I let our pooch down. :(

It goes to your soul. The pain really strikes hard because you love them so. It hurts.

I just buried the most sweet heart cat ever thhat I rescued. Grey persian amber double glass eyes my darling died todat, sorrry about my spelling.

yours,

td

My dog loves 4 things-----------me , the back of our truck, [ he loves to ride back there] his ball and his food wish my wife was like that I FEEL 4 THE LOSS OF ANY ONE PETS. may peace fill your heart someday

Last edited:
It had been over 20 years since I lost a dog. We lost our oldest over the weekend after being struck by a car.
I really didn't expect this to hit me as hard it has. I feel like I let our pooch down. :(
You did. You're a moron. Invisible fences are cheap enough . My bulldogs NEVER cross the "lines". I live in the rainforest. The temptations are huge and plentiful.We actually have animals here.
Keep being murkin and a good "pooch" can-will save your life. Next time think about that.Get a good dog and handle it like you should.
Idiot.

You didn't let your pooch down. You did the ultimate for your dog by providing a home full of love and appreciation for how special dogs are.

Not all dogs get such a good home. Remember that and know that you gave your dog all a dog ever wants...the love of their owner.

I'm so sorry for your loss. One of our cats died of cancer about two weeks ago. The vet sent me this poem, hope it helps. I still cry when I think of my big boy.

Grieve not,
nor speak of me with tears,
but laugh and talk of me
as if I were beside you.....
I loved you so --
'twas Heaven here with you."

--by Ilsa Paschal Richardson

Forum List

Back