Los Angeles Patriots Defy Dictator Mayor and Launch Fireworks across the city!

It’s very troublesome for pious virtue signaling liberals to see Americans exerting themselves and having fun. We are supposed to be in a dour,compliant lockdown mood and afraid of the world
around us.
Health departments becoming rulers of citizens over very poorly projected and tabulated worst case scenarios.

Last edited:
Lots of fireworks here last few nights...and with all the crap going on, I totally forgot to take orders at work. I usually start around Memorial Day, but flat-out forgot! :(

Well...I can stock up in a couple weeks.

'Illegal' fireworks is problematic.

They should call them undocumented fireworks.
Your uni-brow, paste-eating neighbors and relatives don't do the same?
Son, Missouri is a free state. The Missouri State government isn't here to mother you...that's your mother's job. You want fireworks...you can buy them here legally year round.

But you better stick with Nana Newsome until you mature...you seem like the type that needs the nanny state to tell you want you're allowed to do.
Fire works are legal in St Louis?

Lots of fireworks here last few nights...and with all the crap going on, I totally forgot to take orders at work. I usually start around Memorial Day, but flat-out forgot! :(

Well...I can stock up in a couple weeks.
You're easily distracted.

The order was so unAmerican that I am wondering how the rockets were not aimed at him.

Good, this is why Americans are the best. Responsible, but not tolerant of bullshit.
If your smelly skidmark hadn't let the virus in this would be moot.
Are you on some sort of drugs?
I have four bipartisan MOC's that prove my point.
Horse shit.
Feinstein, Inhofe, Loeffler, and Burr.

I am starting to like LA, maybe we shouldnt give them to Mexico after all.

yeah that is awesome to see them giving those patriot ame4ricans giving that evil dictater the middle finger.Now they need to do the same thing with face masks.the time is now,we can no longer pretend we dont live in a facist dictatership anymore. the corruption always starts first in the state of california so they need to be the pioners to get it started.

I am starting to like LA, maybe we shouldnt give them to Mexico after all.

Nice. Too bad LA doesn't have a good, active, well-funded police force, they could have collected millions in fines. Several people around here were shooting off some fireworks that were borderline, right at the upper end of consumer. Some of them I thought were pro fireworks. Pretty big.

no way to get them. I watched on the river in Norther Illinois as sheriffs in boats were in the water while fireworks were going off right on shore, and nothing happened to those people. There were over fifty properties on the river firing off works. I covered my boat to protect from the soot. the river was covered in smoke. The works lasted over an hour and a half. amazing. All public works were canceled. fk government.

The order was so unAmerican that I am wondering how the rockets were not aimed at him.

Good, this is why Americans are the best. Responsible, but not tolerant of bullshit.
If your smelly skidmark hadn't let the virus in this would be moot.
Are you on some sort of drugs?
I have four bipartisan MOC's that prove my point.
Horse shit.
Feinstein, Inhofe, Loeffler, and Burr.
Horse. Shit.

Forum List

Back