#LOPA. Good One Eric Trump

Gee, that is a great no-news fake news story!

But it is true. Eric is a loser, and you STILL defend him even though you know little about him besides being a trump.

my GALA hats. (get a life asshole)

That's a good one, you should invest in that.

Eric is a loser? How many millions do you have in the bank?

Throw me in that briar patch! I want to be a loser just like him!

So, being born to a rich dad makes one a winner?
Yes, just like his no count daddy. That's how we do in america. Worship wealth, it is akin to godliness in the pantheon of american values.

Why would he owe Russia for loans? Please cite your sources!

Prove me wrong.
Why Did Deutsche Bank Keep Lending to Donald Trump? — “Trump, Inc.” Podcast — ProPublica

1) Will you deny that trump stain has loans with Deutsche Bank?

Hey shit for brains! Deutsche Bank is German!

You are an incredible dumbass!
Is troll the board and run your wise ass cake hole at members all you ever do, ya ignorant little punk?

You act like a little bitch on her period. Try just shutting the fuck up, fuckin' idiot.

You are just psised becasue I hande you your ass being a fuckimh "birfer". You have nothing with which to respond so you lash out.

If you don't want to be called on your busslhit, stop posting it, fucktard! You are the little bitch on her period.
Prove obama was born in Hawaii then, ass clown, or shut your fuckin' little terminally pissed off cake hole.

This ought to be good... because there IS NO PROOF, ya muslim kenyan faggot loving pathetic twat.

Why would he owe Russia for loans? Please cite your sources!

Prove me wrong.
Why Did Deutsche Bank Keep Lending to Donald Trump? — “Trump, Inc.” Podcast — ProPublica

Is troll the board and run your wise ass cake hole at members all you ever do, ya ignorant little punk?

You act like a little bitch on her period. Try just shutting the fuck up, fuckin' idiot.

You are just psised becasue I hande you your ass being a fuckimh "birfer". You have nothing with which to respond so you lash out.

If you don't want to be called on your busslhit, stop posting it, fucktard! You are the little bitch on her period.
Prove obama was born in Hawaii then, ass clown, or shut your fuckin' little terminally pissed off cake hole.

This ought to be good... because there IS NO PROOF, ya muslim kenyan faggot loving pathetic twat.

Oh for fuck sake, bitherism was put to rest long, long ago.

giphy.gif

Prove me wrong.

By who? People like you that just... SAY SO?

Fraid not, skippy. There's a MOUNTAIN of proof Barry was born in Kenya, just like his grandmother who was THERE said so.

On the other hand, there is NO proof he was, NONE, ZERO, ZIP, ZILCH... and that includes that pathetic forgery he posted online that was debunked by experts world wide.

giphy.gif
You sure are... :lol:

yes, I am the one that just went on a mindless homophobic rant!

:haha:
Just spewing a toothless buzz word doesn't prove anything, son. Wanna try again?

Fraid not, skippy. There's a MOUNTAIN of proof Barry was born in Kenya, just like his grandmother who was THERE said so.

On the other hand, there is NO proof he was, NONE, ZERO, ZIP, ZILCH... and that includes that pathetic forgery he posted online that was debunked by experts world wide.
And still your party could not prevail on your behalf, how odd.

giphy.gif

Just spewing a toothless buzz word doesn't prove anything, son. Wanna try again?
Why?

So? Letting Barry skate was bipartisan. I've said that all along. Doesn't change anything.

Still don't realize that you are a dumbass?

Donald Jr. wrote that book, not Eric Trump!

Moron!

Hey Moron Tory. lol.
Tory, who is named Tory except girls?
Anyway, I never stated Eric wrote the book "Triggered"
Reading comprehension Tori. Get some.

Since you're a trump nuthugger, I figured you would eat up that book.
#LOPA, Eric is a tard.
Eric wrote the book, "I eat Paste."

giphy.gif

which is what you did.

that is why you were triggered.

are you always this slow?

So? Letting Barry skate was bipartisan. I've said that all along. Doesn't change anything.

Neither does your vote.

giphy.gif

which is what you did.

I wasn't answering a question with BS. You did.

I can slap you down like the moron you are all day. Want some more?

Neither does your vote.
It cancels our your vote, doesn't it?

Or is that too complicated for your pea brain to figure out?

which is what you did.

shut-up-mom-im-being-a-badass-on-the-internet-60259102.png

which is what you did.

That is not how you're coming across as at all.

which is what you did.

shut-up-mom-im-being-a-badass-on-the-internet-60259102.png
So THAT'S what you look like... :lol:

Neither does your vote.
It cancels our your vote, doesn't it?

Or is that too complicated for your pea brain to figure out?
Apparently not, not if a foreigner can be president.

Forum List

Back