Kamala Harris aide says in resignation letter: 'I've never seen staff treated so poorly'

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
An aide to Sen. Kamala Harris blasted the treatment of staff on the California Democrat's presidential campaign in a resignation letter this month.

"This is my third presidential campaign and I have never seen an organization treat its staff so poorly," wrote state operations director Kelly Mehlenbacher in the Nov. 11 letter, which was obtained by The New York Times.

"While I still believe that Senator Harris is the strongest candidate to win in the General Election in 2020, I no longer have confidence in our campaign or its leadership," she added.

She wrote that the way staff was treated during the past two weeks was "the final straw in this very difficult decision."

"It is not acceptable to me that we encouraged people to move from Washington, D.C. to Baltimore only to lay them off with no notice, with no plan for the campaign, and without thoughtful consideration of the personal consequences to them or the consequences that their absence would have on the remaining staff," Mehlenbacher's letter said. "It is unacceptable that we would lay off anyone that we hired only weeks earlier. It is unacceptable that with less than 90 days until Iowa we still do not have a real plan to win.

"Our campaign For the People is made up of diverse talent which is being squandered by indecision and a 'lack of leaders who will lead,'" it continued.

SNIP

(Excerpt) Read more at thehill.com ...

------------

"While I still believe that Senator Harris is the strongest candidate to win in the General Election in 2020, I no longer have confidence in our campaign or its leadership," she added.

ROTFLMFAO!!! So a total incompetent who can't run a campaign and mistreats her staff is their "strongest candidate." I guess that's good news for us. If the rest of the field is even weaker and more incompetent than Kamala, we can't lose

Probably True.
Same as the current administration.
Suck on that suckers.

trumpstain treats his staff worse than Harris ever did. News on CNN.

Not everything is about Trump. Kamala Harris's poorly run campaign has nothing to do with Trump.

Not everything is about Trump. Kamala Harris's poorly run campaign has nothing to do with Trump.
For a Trump hater simply waking up is too much to bear.
Send the fuckers a big bottle of 'OBSESSION" men's cologne for Christmas with President Trump's face on it.

Probably True.
Same as the current administration.
Suck on that suckers.

trumpstain treats his staff worse than Harris ever did. News on CNN.

But, but, but Trump!!

Look over there, somebody else did something.

An aide to Sen. Kamala Harris blasted the treatment of staff on the California Democrat's presidential campaign in a resignation letter this month.

"This is my third presidential campaign and I have never seen an organization treat its staff so poorly," wrote state operations director Kelly Mehlenbacher in the Nov. 11 letter, which was obtained by The New York Times.

She wrote that the way staff was treated during the past two weeks was "the final straw in this very difficult decision."

"It is not acceptable to me that we encouraged people to move from Washington, D.C. to Baltimore only to lay them off with no notice, with no plan for the campaign, and without thoughtful consideration of the personal consequences to them or the consequences that their absence would have on the remaining staff," Mehlenbacher's letter said. "It is unacceptable that we would lay off anyone that we hired only weeks earlier. It is unacceptable that with less than 90 days until Iowa we still do not have a real plan to win.

"Our campaign For the People is made up of diverse talent which is being squandered by indecision and a 'lack of leaders who will lead,'" it continued.

SNIP

------------

ROTFLMFAO!!! So a total incompetent who can't run a campaign and mistreats her staff is their "strongest candidate." I guess that's good news for us. If the rest of the field is even weaker and more incompetent than Kamala, we can't lose

hillary_kamala_birthday_12-3-19-1.jpg

Another Marie Antoinette wanna-be that would treat US Citizens like subjects.
/——/ Breaking:
Kamala Harris drops out of presidential race after plummeting from top tier of Democratic candidates
RACISM AND/OR SEXISM, STRAIGHT UP: Kamala Harris is dropping out of the presidential election today,
/——-/ Kamala is a racist for making herself drop out of the race? Wowza, that’s sayin something.

/——/ Breaking:
Kamala Harris drops out of presidential race after plummeting from top tier of Democratic candidates
RACISM AND/OR SEXISM, STRAIGHT UP: Kamala Harris is dropping out of the presidential election today,
/——-/ Kamala is a racist for making herself drop out of the race? Wowza, that’s sayin something.
Your reading comprehension, logic skills, and efforts at remaining abreast of information all need work.

Kamala claimed that racist misogynist democrat primary voters were the reason for her failure.

Kamala Harris: "Elephant In The Room" Is Is America Ready ...

https://www.realclearpolitics.com › video › 2019/10/28 › kamala_harris_el...

Oct 28, 2019 - REPORTER: America was ready for a black man to be president of the ... with “Axios on HBO”, Kamala Harris says electability is the "elephant in ... is America ready for a woman and a woman of color to be president .... Harris: Foreign Interference In Elections Is The New Form Of "Classic Voter Suppression".

/——/ Breaking:
Your reading comprehension, logic skills, and efforts at remaining abreast of information all need work.

Kamala claimed that racist misogynist democrat primary voters were the reason for her failure.

Oct 28, 2019 - REPORTER: America was ready for a black man to be president of the ... with “Axios on HBO”, Kamala Harris says electability is the "elephant in ... is America ready for a woman and a woman of color to be president .... Harris: Foreign Interference In Elections Is The New Form Of "Classic Voter Suppression".
/——/ Not the way you wrote your post, dummy.

/——/ Breaking:

/——/ Not the way you wrote your post, dummy.
My post was written perfectly, genius.

SNIP

------------

THE CALLS ARE COMING FROM INSIDE THE HOUSE!

Shot: ‘Kamala is a cop’ was a racist narrative that killed Harris’s campaign dead. And whatever you think about her, it’s deeply unfair.

—The London Independent, yesterday.

Chaser: Kamala Harris, a ‘Top Cop’ in the Era of Black Lives Matter.

—The New York Times, May 5, 2016.

I’m not sure why the Independent believes that the Democratic primary is a cesspit of racism.

Forum List

Back