Looks like the U.S. may have killed qaddafi

I see some people learned jack shit from the previous 'Gadaffi has fled Libya' fiasco. In the hours after such an event, all kinds of misinformation is repeated as 'fact' and turns out not to be so much 'fact' as 'fiction' in hindsight.

It is always wise to wait and see.... but, as per usual, idiots jump all over every report to justify their own 'side'.

Idiots.

Fox news is reporting that an American drone took out Qaddafi's convey, At which time he was captured and assassinated
Now lets forget about evil, or not and all of that. If we have used a predator drone in an event in a country we are not at war with, that is a serious problem and could be Obama's last

I don't watch Fox. However, the BBC just showed him alive and well being dragged out of the tunnel. And then showed him clearly dead, with a couple of bullets in the head. I'd say it's a reasonably summation that we didn't kill him. The Libyans did. As is their right. It is not:

a. Serious.
b. A problem.
c. Anything to do with Obama.

If this had been Perry, you'd be behaving just like the moronic left on the board and claiming credit.

Y'all are idiots.

To start with i dont care who it is, when GWB loaned GM money at the end of 2008 when congress told him not to, I was and am still pissed about it
You got me wrong
Obama ignores the constitution, it is why i have no respect for him

The US didn't kill Gadaffi! Not even close. He was killed with a bullet to the head and one to the chest after he surrendered and said "Don't Shoot".

The lies just keep rolling along. Maybe obama should change his name to Old Man River.

Lies?
The convey the man was riding in was destroyed in part by a predator drone from the U.S.
This is why he was captured, now what part of having a missile shoved up your ass by Obama allowing you to be captured dont you get?

You guys are so funny. I don't recall you guys giving Direct Credit to the President the Hundreds of Times we killed high level Al qeada under Bush. I guess it's only when a Democrat is in office that you libs envision the President pulling the Trigger himself.

Obama and his supporters can spin this how ever they want, the fact is, and you can ask the Rebels this, lot's of people are dead that did not have to be, because Obama was way to slow to act.

Fox news is reporting that an American drone took out Qaddafi's convey, At which time he was captured and assassinated
Now lets forget about evil, or not and all of that. If we have used a predator drone in an event in a country we are not at war with, that is a serious problem and could be Obama's last

I don't watch Fox. However, the BBC just showed him alive and well being dragged out of the tunnel. And then showed him clearly dead, with a couple of bullets in the head. I'd say it's a reasonably summation that we didn't kill him. The Libyans did. As is their right. It is not:

a. Serious.
b. A problem.

If this had been Perry, you'd be behaving just like the moronic left on the board and claiming credit.

Y'all are idiots.

To start with i dont care who it is, when GWB loaned GM money at the end of 2008 when congress told him not to, I was and am still pissed about it
You got me wrong

Your hysteria does not make the facts fit your mindless accusations.

We weren't 'at war'.

We didn't 'kill' Gadaffi.

a. Serious.
b. A problem.

Y'all are idiots.

You got me wrong

We weren't 'at war'.

No, we killed some people around him and we made an attack on him, the killing was done with our help, not sure what the difference is and I damn sure do not understand what the hysteria comment is about
We keep our nose out of that situation from day-one, or we do it the right way, thru congress is all this about to me

The US didn't kill Gadaffi! Not even close. He was killed with a bullet to the head and one to the chest after he surrendered and said "Don't Shoot".

The lies just keep rolling along. Maybe obama should change his name to Old Man River.

Lies?
The convey the man was riding in was destroyed in part by a predator drone from the U.S.
This is why he was captured, now what part of having a missile shoved up your ass by Obama allowing you to be captured dont you get?

You guys are so funny. I don't recall you guys giving Direct Credit to the President the Hundreds of Times we killed high level Al qeada under Bush. I guess it's only when a Democrat is in office that you libs envision the President pulling the Trigger himself.

Obama and his supporters can spin this how ever they want, the fact is, and you can ask the Rebels this, lot's of people are dead that did not have to be, because Obama was way to slow to act.

Go to congress
tell them what and why
and make it go away, that is all i have said in this thread

BHO is clueless

You got me wrong

We weren't 'at war'.

No, we killed some people around him and we made an attack on him, the killing was done with our help, not sure what the difference is and I damn sure do not understand what the hysteria comment is about
We keep our nose out of that situation from day-one, or we do it the right way, thru congress is all this about to me

We didn't have an option to 'keep our nose out'. We are part of NATO. Our NATO Allies - particularly the British and the French - both insisted that we participate. Obama was not keen.... he was basically forced to participate - as per our agreement as part of NATO.

Damn, how few people seem to understand even the basics of international relations. The British, in particular, had very good reason to go after Gadaffi - far more even than the US... Libya supplied Semtex to the IRA back in the 70's/80's and that semtex was used in bombs all over England. Learn your history and stop making it all about us.

So, it looks like Obama whacked another evildoer. Thank you, Mr. President.

So you feel the same way about Iraq, except in Iraq we did it the right way, per the constitution with the full support of US congress
I hate to see who Obama decides to whack next without the people being represented, hope its not you

And didn't the Left/Democrats viciously condemn Reagan when he tried to get Gaddafi? I seem to remember them completely freaking out.

So, it looks like Obama whacked another evildoer. Thank you, Mr. President.
HE did no such thing.

What BHO has done is use the U.S. military in operations within countries that we are not at war with and they have given us no reason to think they are going to harm us. We have a constitution
He ignores it. This to me is the real issue now

It's so funny, and telling, that Tea-Tards refuse to give Obama credit for anything positive - including whacking pirates, Osama, and now Gaddifi. Funny...

Any of you remember when the US dropped a bomb next to his tent back when he was rattling his armor...killed his infant son? Who was our Pres then?

It's so funny, and telling, that Tea-Tards refuse to give Obama credit for anything positive - including whacking pirates, Osama, and now Gaddifi. Funny...

Obama had little to do with killing Ka-daffy. It was a NATO decision. The US military responded to a chain of commands NATO.

Forum List

Back