Looks like the real people in power have given the media the green light to go after Biden

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
The media is finally talking about Joe Biden’s pathological lies.

They used him, now they are burning him like an intel asset.

Watch this CNN panel laugh at his lies, and look at this list of Biden lies.

THE ILLUMINATI DOES NOT WANT BIDEN TO RUN IN 2024. He is going to be flayed.

Don‘t they have to get rid of Kamala first?

That why they can install anyone they want right into the White House.

I dont think they mind if Biden finishes this term, they just dont want him to run in 2024.

They knew they had massive dirt on him, so he would be a good puppet.

Not sure who they will burn in 2024.

Don‘t they have to get rid of Kamala first?

That why they can install anyone they want right into the White House.
I think the OP is correct, but it will be a slow moving character assassination. They don't want to completely discredit the party--so they will let him be the lame duck and he and Kameltoe admin will expire--he'll probably quietly fade away and the dems will primary a new candidate in 24. I think Newsom will probably have the party nod.

I think the OP is correct, but it will be a slow moving character assassination. They don't want to completely discredit the party--so they will let him be the lame duck and he and Kameltoe admin will expire--he'll probably quietly fade away and the dems will primary a new candidate in 24. I think Newsom will probably have the party nod.

I agree 100%. The powers that be dont want him crucified…they want him damaged enough to not be able to run in 2024.

CNN IS LAUGHING AT JOE BIDENS LIES….THE WALLS ARE CLOSING IN!

Interesting that at the same time they seem to be taking aim at Biden, they are putting Hakeem Jeffries on prime time shows. Has the DNC decided that Jeffries is their man in 24?

Gad, you retards really believe this shit, don't you? The media is some all-powerful entity that is out to get you.

If you feel they don't do the right thing, you think they are out to get you. They do the right thing and you feel they have an ulterior motive. As the other poster wrote - maybe they are just reporting the news.

Your leaders really have done a number on you, haven't they? Thoughts and prayers. :itsok:

Do you guys really think the Illuminati in charge?

I am using “Illuminati” as a generic term for those who run things,

The country is run by the Military Industrial Complex, Big Pharma, Media, Banks, and Big Tech.

When I say, “Illuminati”, that is what I mean.

You know what a metaphor is?

Those industries suck each other off and give money to lobbyists who give money to Congress to pass bills favorable to those industries.

They are done with Biden, and now they are going to burn him.

Explain to me who you say runs the country.

Gad, you retards really believe this shit, don't you? The media is some all-powerful entity that is out to get you.

If you feel they don't do the right thing, you think they are out to get you. They do the right thing and you feel they have an ulterior motive. As the other poster wrote - maybe they are just reporting the news.

Your leaders really have done a number on you, haven't they? Thoughts and prayers. :itsok:
There are 2 realities, if things are like this say, I dont understand why they bother, they have no hope.

You post had no content.

Why not address CNN laughing at Biden’s lies?

CNN is calling Biden out as a fucking liar. You have no response but to attack me?

You cult fucks are all the same. Go to Ukraine and fight, you fucking pussy.

I am using “Illuminati” as a generic term for those who run things,

The country is run by the Military Industrial Complex, Big Pharma, Media, Banks, and Big Tech.

When I say, “Illuminati”, that is what I mean.

You know what a metaphor is?

Those industries suck each other off and give money to lobbyists who give money to Congress to pass bills favorable to those industries.

They are done with Biden, and now they are going to burn him.

Explain to me who you say runs the country.
Nope, I think you are correct. We live in a capitalistic country so you are probably right. But not the Illuminati thing.

They gots their marching orders. They are transparent in one thing. When they group up on their targets. And with a straight face. The comedy shills do the same thing. So instead of finishing sentences or interpreting Joe's intentions they now can mock him to extent. And sadly, at least half the people seem converted to the totalitarian state.

Forum List

Back