Looks Like the Pelosi Shiff Show Trials are Coming to a Very Predictable Close

What’s the big deal? Ears did it and no one cared.
Ears did what, he cheated in an upcoming election, by using tax payer monies congressionally slotted to the Ukraine for their war against Russia, as his extortion loot, to get his personal 'favor'? Really?
Worse. He continued or started seven wars. Turned Libya and Syria into failed states causing untold death and suffering. Ran guns to terrorists who murdered with impunity. Committed a coup in Ukraine causing more death and destruction. Spied on the R nominee for potus. Turned relations with Russia to shit to cover for his failure to win an election.

Trump is no doubt corrupt, but he is a piker to Ears. At least the lying MSM attacks Donnie, versus covering up for Ears.
Most all of those things are policy failures at most.... political positions in policy, are not impeachable, even if failures.... they simply go down in history, as failures.

This is not a policy dispute, with Trump.
Ears gets excuses. Trump gets none. LOL.
What could Trump`s excuse possibly be? It was done intentionally, after he was given a pass in the Mueller report with his campaign colluding with them, because he didn't know any better,

And a pass on campaign fin a n e laws because his son didn't know any better...

HE KNOWS IT WAS NOT RIGHT, and did it anyway...
Trump has not been given a pass through the Mueller report. They are still compiling that evidence as well.

You ought to change the channel. The president used the power of his office for personal political gain. That is undeniable. These hearings brought that FACT to light.

That will not lead to the destruction of the Democratic party.

No, it may not lead to destruction, but the bottom line is Schiff's got nothing and attitudes in favor of impeachment are turning. This was yet another multi-millionaire dollar waste of taxpayer money, much like the collusion delusion, simply because you guys lost an election. Proceeding with an impeachment vote, whether it passes or not, is not a good idea for the Democrats and I guarantee you Pelosi knows it.

You are wrong. There will be a vote and a hearing of some kind in the Senate.

You are OK with a corrupt president. Own it.
They will have to if they do not vote to impeach. This is more about the Republican party and who their voters are, than Trump. The whole country knows what a criminal he is. We will get a clear view now as to just how many Republicans there are who chose to toss their country and their Constitution into the trash in favor of criminality.

Ears gets excuses. Trump gets none. LOL.
Such is the nature of partisan politics.

It sure is good that we're not trying to work together to improve anything!

Phew!
You don't improve much when you try and use other countries as leverage in a conspiracy to collude in a presidential election against your opponents.

Perhaps Trump defenders are right and the bribery/extortion hearings are not enough
"Quid pro quo" didnt poll well so you're calling it "bribery." Good luck with that.

Not really. Looking forward to you guys falling flat on your face once again
The country, the Constitution, the rule of law, our foreign policies and our standing around the world all fall in the face of ignoring Trumps crimes.

Perhaps Trump defenders are right and the bribery/extortion hearings are not enough
"Quid pro quo" didnt poll well so you're calling it "bribery." Good luck with that.

The country, the Constitution, the rule of law, our foreign policies and our standing around the world all fall in the face of ignoring Trumps crimes.
You lost again. Get over it...again, or at least try..

Hunter Biden and Joe Biden has nothing to do with the investigation.

Hunter and Joe have EVERYTHING to do with the investigation, you useless Cluck! The very HEART of the hearings is that Trump said he was looking into election tampering and criminal conduct surrounding these people! This entire farce is like accusing a man of rape with no victim, no DNA evidence, not even a medical report, just a bunch of hearsay supposition. Until the Bidens are put on the stand and drilled with questions about their connections with the 2016 election tampering and corrupt dealings in Ukraine, you can never prove it was all just for "abusive political advantage" and not legitimate investigations in the interests of the United States by the Chief Law Enforcement Officer of this country.

We will drag the Bidens in front of the Court kicking and screaming until we get to the real truth here. You asked for it. The very fact that the Schiffs are hiding them is proof they have something to hide. The Democrats are up to their necks now in criminal conspiracy. You idiots really didn't think this one through, did you?
The very HEART of the hearings is that Trump said he was looking into election tampering and criminal conduct surrounding these people!
Yes, but unfortunately, everyone who knows their ass from their elbow has already debunked that theory. The idiot here is apparently Trump. Can a President be impeached for utter stupidity? That's a serious question.

Obama and Hillary asked for Ukraine to spy on Trump in 2016. I don't doubt some of the traitors will end up in Gitmo or before a firing squad
Link proving that or you are a liar?

You present no counter arguments. Get back in the line with the rest of Trump's Sheep.

You don't improve much when you try and use other countries as leverage in a conspiracy to collude in a presidential election against your opponents.

Yep, that.

Also of note, it doesn't improve a thing to signal to other countries it is okay to bring the power of the State to bear on political opponents in obviously politically motivated "investigations".

For doing that is the pinnacle of corruption. You still have - if grudgingly - to admire their chutzpah, selling that stunt as part of an anti-corruption crusade. Compared to that, Mac's attempt to throw Trump and his corruption into the same pot as the those who investigate it, is clearly lacking in imagination, benighted though it may be.

If, by some fluke, President Trump was ousted in the current coup attempt the there would be two results which The Democrat hierarchy would not like but I would find marvelously amusing:

1. President Pence for the few months remaining of the current term. Any coup against him would take longer to mount than he'd be in power.

2. 2020 would see election of a Republican candidate whose policies would make President Trump seem like The Democrat's guardian angel.

The American people have gotten tastes of low unemployment and prosperity and have discovered they like it!

Wrong! Homes heard if from Trump himself, and Trumps correspondence with Sondland backs it up. Sondland told us with sworn testimony that Trump was after a Quid Pro Quo. That's all the country needs to impeach.

LOL. Holmes? The guy who claimed to hear a phone call on the other side of a table in a loud restaurant that wasn't on speaker phone? And as for Sondland, first he claims that "everyone knew" there was a quid pro quo, then he said there wasn't. He was also threatened by Congressman Blumenauer. Remember just a few days ago when you were all in an uproar about "witness intimidation?" Boy, that concern faded real quick, didn't it.

You people are dumber than a pile of dog shit, you know that? And I'm talking about all of you, the Trump Derangement Syndrome sufferers and the Trump apologists. Never in my life have I seen such a clusterfuck of stupidity among the American public. All of you are hearing what you want to hear from these hearings (non pun intended). There is no objectivity from either side whatsoever.

In any case, I'm not wasting my time arguing this any further. The bottom line is the president won't be leaving office any sooner than January of 2021 at the earliest (possibly 2025). I'm done arguing with tards on both sides of the aisle. In the meantime, I'll await the next passing comet I can jump on to get me off of this fucking planet because I'm convinced at this point I am far too intelligent and sensible to be terrestrial.

You present no counter arguments. Get back in the line with the rest of Trump's Sheep.
We get it. This hearing was a "Hail Mary" to prevent Trump's re-election and 4 more years of butt hurt. You lost.

That's life.

Yep, that.

Also of note, it doesn't improve a thing to signal to other countries it is okay to bring the power of the State to bear on political opponents in obviously politically motivated "investigations".

For doing that is the pinnacle of corruption. You still have - if grudgingly - to admire their chutzpah, selling that stunt as part of an anti-corruption crusade. Compared to that, Mac's attempt to throw Trump and his corruption into the same pot as the those who investigate it, is clearly lacking in imagination, benighted though it may be.
Oh yea, it is laughable in one hand and outrageous in the other. And to think, these idiots thought no one would notice that they were using a good tool as a bad one instead. Just shows the desperation, the dishonesty, the disloyalty to country, and the gross thuggery that explains Trump and his band of RICO criminals to a "T."

We get it. This hearing was a "Hail Mary" to prevent Trump's re-election and 4 more years of butt hurt. You lost.

That's life.
It was a hail mary by Trump to get his butt boy Rudy to round up these other thugs to get Ukraine to go along with this Quid Pro Quo/ bribery scheme. And they got caught. What a bunch of pathetic criminals.

Wrong! Homes heard if from Trump himself, and Trumps correspondence with Sondland backs it up. Sondland told us with sworn testimony that Trump was after a Quid Pro Quo. That's all the country needs to impeach.

LOL. Holmes? The guy who claimed to hear a phone call on the other side of a table in a loud restaurant that wasn't on speaker phone? And as for Sondland, first he claims that "everyone knew" there was a quid pro quo, then he said there wasn't. He was also threatened by Congressman Blumenauer. Remember just a few days ago when you were all in an uproar about "witness intimidation?" Boy, that concern faded real quick, didn't it.

You people are dumber than a pile of dog shit, you know that? And I'm talking about all of you, the Trump Derangement Syndrome sufferers and the Trump apologists. Never in my life have I seen such a clusterfuck of stupidity among the American public. All of you are hearing what you want to hear from these hearings (non pun intended). There is no objectivity from either side whatsoever.

In any case, I'm not wasting my time arguing this any further. The bottom line is the president won't be leaving office any sooner than January of 2021 at the earliest (possibly 2025). I'm done arguing with tards on both sides of the aisle. In the meantime, I'll await the next passing comet I can jump on to get me off of this fucking planet because I'm convinced at this point I am far too intelligent and sensible to be terrestrial.
Holmes and Sonland who were talking to Trump on the phone himself while Holmes could easily hear, both confirmed the obvious to Congress under oath of a testimony claiming Quid Pro Quo. There is no defense for that. Get over yourself and your loyalty to these thugs. It makes you look worse than the actual criminals. Have you no shame or self respect?

Last edited:

Holmes and Sonland who was talking to Trump on the phone himself while Holmes could easily hear, both confirmed the obvious to Congress under oath of a testimony claiming Quid Pro Quo. There is no defense for that. Get over yourself and your loyalty to these thugs. It makes you look worse than the actual criminals. Have you no shame or self respect?
It's over precious

Clearly, and especially in light of the failure of the Russian Collusion gambit.

Trump is now cleared for a second term..

Holmes and Sonland who was talking to Trump on the phone himself while Holmes could easily hear, both confirmed the obvious to Congress under oath of a testimony claiming Quid Pro Quo. There is no defense for that. Get over yourself and your loyalty to these thugs. It makes you look worse than the actual criminals. Have you no shame or self respect?
It's over precious

Clearly, and especially in light of the failure of the Russian Collusion gambit.

Wrong!

Holmes testified, Sondland had to hold the phone half an arm's length away from his ear to make the noise even bearable. The two sat right across from each other. Also, they were not in a "loud restaurant" - you invented that for purposes of the more sleazy kind - but on a terrace, outdoors.

Your wilful conflation of protests against a rich donor who bought himself a plush government job and took part in a corrupt scheme with the denigration and ominous threats by the most powerful man on earth ("she is going through some things now") is noted as yet another low point of your haughty non-argument.

Do take that passing comet. Your wilful ignorance makes you unsuitable here. Take exit left at "Rightardia", where re-bleating what you've been told to re-bleat makes it reality. You'll fit in there, no problem.

It's over precious

Your brain is spinning into no where land and you have no defense for Trump and the rest of his criminals with this mafia RICO organization he put together. You want to debate facts and look intelligent? Then get started instead of posting lame bs that says nothing. You are a failure who brings nothing to the table.

Forum List

Back